It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE RADIO Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hello Staff and Members of ATS,

First let me Start By saying i love the shows soo much but if i am Frankly honest i would like to see another show a week. I know this may not be possible due to the one show a week that currently covers the top stories, discussions etc. That wouldnt leave much to do in another show i know.

But IS thier a Member on ATS you all Trust that has the skills and time to do an extra show a week. Kinda a Member Run Show 1 Night a week.

Please Let me Know what you think. I need More than 1 show it pains me to have to wait lol.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

There is talk of a European ATS Live! show in the works. How serious this is being taken I'm not sure.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Hmm interesting !

I do really enjoy the show, My main concern is if we did get another show would it have the same caliber of fun and topics thats we get with the current show.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I should think it would.

It would also be aired at a Europe friendly time too, instead of me stumbling in at 1am after a night out drinking and falling asleep with my face on the keyboard

I think someone mentioned a Wednesday night but I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Well it would be nice, if not only to have more interaction between members.

I like Car Crash Radio Better than local radio station and thats an awsome station.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hello!

While I am not trying to answer for the thinkers and movers behind the show, I can say that we too are interested in a mid-week show, perhaps even a rebroadcast (so to speak), as well as a Euro-ATS Live! show.

The discussions have been loose, but your inquiries are much appreciated.

I think Nefermore may be about to address this question ...

Thanks for listening and for the time being, tune in next Saturday for a show focusing on a 'dark' subject ...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thankyou Maxmars.

Dark? Hmm i'll make sure i bring a flashlight

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
i have lobbied both Nef and Springer about the European show - so who knows.

I do realise Nef must be very busy doing the main show tho so fingers crossed.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm all for the European friendly time show as well.
You've got my vote.

It may be a bit tiring though wouldn't it for Nef and all the tech guys and girls?

But 1 week...darn that's too long to wait

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
All in the planning stages at the moment but there most likely will be more shows added later with the Euro version being the main one. There will possibly also be a politically minded one as well.

Also, keep in mind that the folks involved in the production side of things have real lives that can get busy so the best laid cyber plans can get highjacked by the real world from time to time.

Keep listening and thanks for the interest and support guys and gals. It means a lot to us.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It's great to see the interest
In the meantime, there's an old axiom in show bidness - "always leave them wanting more".

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Yeh i totally understand taht they have real lives.

So maybe me need to get some of our skilled members to help out and well dont ask me am useless at that stuff lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

yeh very true.

But your also supposed to keep us happy lol. So get working.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi and thanks for the question

As others have said, the planning is in the works for ATS Eurozone, and I'm hoping we can have a second show up and running soon - its just a question of time and formatting. I've got a list of people I need to talk to and right now my day job is in overdrive!

I would like to think we could have something in place by August, but don't quote me on that one

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Ok i'm going to copy that post of yours so i can quote you in august.

Just for laughs mind you

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The first show.......... "Victorious Dutch hoist the WC."

GO ORANGE!

new topics

top topics

join