It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 will be starting soon sources indicates.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
reply to post by Sickle_And_Hammer

I would think differently. From what I am hearing from my sources. It sounds like Iran does have Nukes already.

My sources are saying that this forum is full of kids who think they have "sources". Would your sources be rogue "news" websites by any chance?

Seriously guys, this is getting old.

I used to love it here for the great threads exposing and investigating REAL EVENTS. But now I have to say I spend a lot less time here because it's just so full of people posting BS threads about events that either they have completely imagined or just quoted from completely unreliable "sources" (unreliable sources means they made it up too).

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

Well said, enough is enough!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I guess, it's just a matter of time (God's time) that all of these warnings come to fullfill, meanwhile let's try to live life according to God's will.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
An Iranian friend of mine recently left for training as translator. Kinda weird since he doesn't even have any college degree. I should check my Fbook and see if any of my Farsi speaking friends are leaving.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

No, my sources are from humans. First me by first experience getting a call from the U.S military normally they have a company that has a contract with the government to supply translators. I have friends in the U.S army and other countries armies. Some accountants others higher up positions.

You seemed to be a close minded person. Since you didn't bother reading my post fully. Where do you get the oh I bet your sources are nothing but news websites.

Iran does have them according to my sources. Your sources are wrong. I also don't understand why you say my sources are unreliable? Most sources aren't 100% reliable. So why do you expect? If something is going on behind closed doors you will not find 100% reliable sources. Most of the data is speculations but a good source would speculate based on experience or other sources that had first or second hand experience.

So please do explain what you mean by unreliable sources? If your good on calling a person a kid and not read their posts fully and lash out at them saying oh your sources must be BS because it's not reliable and all made up because I said so.

So since your attacking my statement saying Iran has nukes currently. Then enlighten me on 100% reliable sources that says there isn't nukes in Iran at all currently.

Lets sum it up. The U.S claims Iran is going to build a nuke. First they said Iran has one or currently making one. They had those nuclear group to inspect them which they were clean. So now the U.S says well they are in the process of building one. I am not making it up I do have sources that indicated to me that Iran does have them and are located underground in storage.

They don't plan on using them unless the U.S attacks them. They will use it because that is the only thing that they can do to give alot of damage to their enemies. Yet they rather not use it and talk about other options. They will not give up the nukes nor uranium. They want to be able to compete in the world in technology overall.

So lets hear your sources that indicates that Iran dosen't have a nuke.

Like I said I never said my sources are 100% right so my sources aren't reliable. Yet my sources are more reliable then CNN, FOX NEWS ect.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Computerwiz32, don't get bogged down arguing with some of the nay-sayers on this site, you could post a thread about the sky being blue and you will have people arguing with you about your sources for no better reasons than this being posted on a conspiracy site. You end up in a post war with some of these people you're going to get frustrated and your thread will turn into a pointless debate which will have nothing to do with your OP. That's their intention, but it's a tactic that only works when you let it. Post your information, they will accept it, reject it, or look into it and discuss it, but don't get dragged into a pointless debate about your sources or agendas.
There's no way to prove your OP in this case without posting your real ID and phone history, they know that, and will attack you on that point regardless of the legitimacy of your information. You could be making it up, you could be telling the truth, what they don't seem to understand is that is exactly what makes ATS the awesome truth seeking information machine it is.
Post on, somebody reads it.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Some on the forum may not like this but its way overdue being said.

Well said tothetenthpower. Well said!!

As far as users such as nightowl are concerned, maybe your better off going and watching some fox news or Cnn. Theres 2 main reasons your 2 party dictatorship of a country wants to go into Iran its, the same 2 reasons they invade everywhere else.

1. OIL!!!

2. To undermine and kill the culture, which is thousands of years old, not only 200, so they can put a KFC and McDonalds on every street corner, put a puppet government in power bringing in a corrupt banking system answering to the IMF, thus exercising complete global dominance and legitimizing the Bilderbergs as the the global government, under the guise of the UN, Carbon Tax anyone?

Wake up America!! If your not gonna realise your all being played off against each other through special interest groups E.G Christian fundamentalists, Corporations, War machine, what hope does the real free thinking people of the world have, we for years have actually been waiting for YOUR lead as we have respect for you as a people and your values, users such as tothetenthpower sustain this belief, users such as nightowl undermine it. Unless we see some kind of change in attitude,in the USA from the majority of the people (Non violent) God save your souls and ours.
NUFF SAID!!
Respect to the FREE THINKERS of the world , and apathy to the people of the gulf region in this time of utter devastation. GOD SAVE IRAN, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, PALESTINE the list goes on......

RESPECT NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY AND NATIONAL BORDERS.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If Iran is attacked I will rise up against my government. Put me on the list, Mr. Internet Operative. I'm with the post above. I fight for freedom and righteousness and will not allow my people's voice to be silenced. I am an American, not an oil thief.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Iran gets attacked because they reject Western interests, and to be a part of the NWO. They are keeping this NWO thing apart fairly well, same goes for North Korea and Russia.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
"Sources indicates" people like war and fighting.

Wars are profitable to the few while many suffer.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
reply to post by computerwiz32

Computerwiz32, don't get bogged down arguing with some of the nay-sayers on this site, you could post a thread about the sky being blue and you will have people arguing with you about your sources for no better reasons than this being posted on a conspiracy site. You end up in a post war with some of these people you're going to get frustrated and your thread will turn into a pointless debate which will have nothing to do with your OP. That's their intention, but it's a tactic that only works when you let it. Post your information, they will accept it, reject it, or look into it and discuss it, but don't get dragged into a pointless debate about your sources or agendas.
There's no way to prove your OP in this case without posting your real ID and phone history, they know that, and will attack you on that point regardless of the legitimacy of your information. You could be making it up, you could be telling the truth, what they don't seem to understand is that is exactly what makes ATS the awesome truth seeking information machine it is.
Post on, somebody reads it.

If you knew anything about me or my time here you would know that you are completely wrong.

Please do not make assumptions.

I am stating fact. That there is no evidence for any of what the OP is saying. Even a conspiracy theory needs some basis in fact, otherwise it's simply a fantasy and not a theory.

That is the difference, and that is why this discussion is pointless and why so many other discussions on this forum are completely pointless too.

Provide some evidence, some small iota of reasoning behind a story and I'll be interested.
But tell me your "sources" tell you something without any other evidence or genuine thought to back it up and you're doing nothing but creating a fantastical story that I have zero interest in.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Iran doesn't have nuks what it has is the capability to nuclear power and therefore weapons. Don't we too?

Iran is the second biggest Islamic nation, I sure as heck don't approve of a lot the Iranians do but we have no more tight to threaten for something we possess and "sold to them" any more than we had the right to invade Iraq on the same basis. At the moment oil rich Saudi, Yemen and Omen play ball with US and UK Iraq and Iran do not - hence the desire to keep Israel out of arabic hands as a strategic location and foothold in the Middle East, no one questions the dozens of broken UN resolutions by Israel US UK need it to much. They don't give a damn about the Jews, Muslims or Christian's in Israel/Palestine it's all about oil and who owns it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join