It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 will be starting soon sources indicates.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Iran will not have anything to offer an ally when it is a dust bowl and their oil facilities have a half life of 20,000 years, it will be over so fast that Russia and China will not be able to react.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge
Theyre not gonna go to war when there's no money in it;
Iran doesnt have anything of value;

We are in Iraq because of oil;
Afghanistan because of heroin;

Dont believe the lies that the politicians are always spewing, they dont care about weapons of mass destruction or terrorists;
all they care about is money/resources

Iran has things of great value, you are wrong, it is their women. The most beautiful in the world.. We will smash Iran and take them.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Did you get many calls?

Iranian websites are fine, nothing is being blocked whatsoever. WW3 may come, but you have absolutely nothing to conclude that and a post such as this is nothing more than pure fear mongering.

Move along.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The massive naval buildup in the Persian Gulf and the alleged presence of some U.S/Israeli troops near the Azeri border close to Northwestern Iran must be there for some purpose. It is however unclear though whether that purpose is to pressurize Iran during negotiations or to attack them in the near future.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
This is surely a large show of force if IRAN does not curb it's ways with NUKES and trainning terrorists within it's borders. U.S.A and other nations will not tolerate a nuclear iran that harbors terrorists with intensions to harm others.

Oh, come on. You believe that?

They used the exact same excuse with Iraq.

This is a nation that will take action against it's enemies no matter the cost

No matter what the reason, also.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yes, it will work, the US/UK/Israel team can make it look like Iran had nukes, whether they have them or not. And it's worth repeating, since a lot of replies seem to focus on the "facts". Facts never were that important. What's always been important is what our masters want.

Facts, irrelevant.

JR

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reply to post by kyred

FOR GOD SAKE, addinajhad said himself, on the news he is going to protect his country and produce NUKES. He also said," in his own country", that isreal should be wiped off the map. I don't know about you , but i do not trust this man.

To be honest with you its the US I dont trust with nukes, after all they are the only nation to have used them in any conflict. I say take the nukes off the yanks!! Seriously guys, how many wars have they started? Dangerous country!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Iranian already digged '320,000 graves' in its bordering provinces for future slain invaders.
SO WELCOME TO HELL...

www.presstv.ir...

Nature of survival
When a dog is chased and forced against the wall it will fight back against all odds. When soldiers are left with no retreat and forward is death they will fight with ferocity. In Vietnam, Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan left with inferior weapons to face their mighty invaders they fight with their lives' These are the examples of survival nature.
Fear make us paranoid. Fearful of disease from a mosquito bite we gas as many as we can. Blind with fear we kill innocent people; bomb their country; destroy their defense and fear that they will resurrect in the future to take revenge for what was done to them US invade their country. Kill. capture, imprison and torture those who dare to oppose, the term "either you are with us or you are against us" reflect on the paranoid mentality of the invaders. Enemies are seen everywhere including imaginative ones. After much destruction the invaders try to install a 'friendly' government
The question is did US forced N. Korea and Iran into desperate measures? Faced with the choice to yield or face endless sanctions can a nation be forced to kneel losing all pride and self respect?
We have to change our mentality of feeling insecure and seeing enemies everywhere. Which country in the World would dare attack US knowing very well their country will face extinction? Remove those fear by cultivation compassion, do it to counter the seeds of hatred already sown from within and others.
Consequences of attack to Iran:
1. War against Iran will start JAHAD AKBAR against enemies.
2. Iran would blockade the Straits of Hormuz
3. War quickly gets out of hand. U.S. plans to destroy Iran's anti-aircraft and military infrastructure could easily escalate to destroying Iran's oil-loading and shipment facilities. Iran will retaliate against the UAE,Kuwaiti, Saudi, and Gulf states oil facilities. So oil will jump to troposphere price.
4. The attack would make America even more suspect and hated in the whole Islamic world.
5. American citizens and businesses in many nations would be under threat of attack by militant Iranians and other Muslims.
7. Nobody knows the effectiveness of the Russian and Chinese weapons that have been sold to Iran. There is a risk that they might be very effective.
8. The disasters for America could also weaken and challenge the power of the Israel Lobby, especially AIPAC.
9.Finally, Iran is not Iraq or Afghanistan so war against Iran will generaly destabilize Asia, Europe ASAP.
Beside Iranian already purchased few operational nuclear head in fall 1990’s. So they don’t need waste their time to produce Uranium for bomb.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Prof. Twister]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Lol, Iran is a good couple of decades away from producing nuclear equipd ICBMs.

Also id would like to see a reliable source that confirms the location of a nuclear submarine, that is one of the biggest secrets in any nations military/navy.

Disclosing that information is a crime, unless its a publicity stunt and the particular sub is not involved in any operational activity. Very few people know where a nations nuke subs are, the sub mariners on board do not know where they are going, only a handful of commanding officers and the President/Prime Minister and anyone else privy to that knoweledge in the cabinet, even then its need to know.

The fact there is a few of the coast of Iran is no surprise. It means nothing, chances are every nation like America and the UK will keep at least one nuke sub off Iranian waters permenantly rotating them in and out, basicaly to spy on Iran and drop off special forces units who are detachd to the sub.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You all do know we're already at war, right? Obama and Congress declared war with the sanctions. We've attacked their country economically, baiting them to make a move militarily so that we can turn around and "defend." This is by no means a peaceful act. The only thing that remains to be seen is how far the war escalates.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

They are just trying to destabilise Iran like they did Iraq, over time when the sanctions start kicking in and people start to starve to death in the streets there will be a great deal of civil unrest. America hopes this will hopefully lead to a regime change as the people will give in and accept America, or Irans infrastructure will be sufficiently paralysed over a period of years to make an invasion far easier.

Saddam chose to see it through and did not give in to American pressure, why the # should he have to be honest, however in doing so he had to build an underground bunker and turn Iraq into a grim police state to try and maintane any sort of semblance of a society after being ravaged by ten years of constant NATO bombing and economic sanctions.

If Iran does the same, America will have the perfect excuse to invade. Win Win for America, as they see it anyway.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
What would be our reason to just strike Iran out of the blue?

I would just hope the world knows IRAN has ALien connections as of 2008, 09 so hopes that this war is thought out all the way.... Even though this is the DOOR WAY about to be opened

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
You all do know we're already at war, right? Obama and Congress declared war with the sanctions. We've attacked their country economically, baiting them to make a move militarily so that we can turn around and "defend." This is by no means a peaceful act. The only thing that remains to be seen is how far the war escalates.

This war will cause the internal humans to come out to play with their FAMOUS AIR SHIPS LOL, YOU SCARED... ANYONE
-VENUS-

[edit on 7/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I have no idea what is going on, but you just don't park 3 subs, 3 aircraft carriers and put a mass of troops and equipment on the ground with ships all off the coast of IRAN. Something has got to give. This is surely a large show of force if IRAN does not curb it's ways with NUKES and trainning terrorists within it's borders. U.S.A and other nations will not tolerate a nuclear iran that harbors terrorists with intensions to harm others. This is a nation that will take action against it's enemies no matter the cost.

What a pile of lying drivel.

Iran is the one seeking peaceful resolution - they have no nukes, they plan no nukes, they have complied with every inspection and requirement. The US can't find any excuse to attack, so now they provoke, provoke, provoke - if that doesn't work, they will create a false flag attack on Iran.

Why dont people realize that Israel and the US are the scum here - Iran is doing nothing wrong, and has done nothing wrong.

If war starts, I hope crap loads of nukes land on all the stupid people who provoked and supported this conflict, and that includes this poster.

The reality is, that there is no threat to the US (or anyone except Iran) - so its unlikely the warmongers will get their just deserts.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

I myself am of the opinion that Israel and US are going to hit Iran some night and we'll all learn about it on the news after it happens. The us has colossal air superiority over the area and all they need to bring iran to it's knees is a short air campaign.

I think this is a horrible misconception - Iran is armed to the teeth with SAM's and high velocity anti ship missiles.

It has 100 or more light missile boats - the US fleet is highly vulnerable, they might feel safe - but if they engage, they could easily lose the entire fleet.

The Iranian air defense is very strong - they could use very high level bombers, or very low level - any conventional type of air strike is going to be shot to pieces.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There are a lot of posts on here than claim Iran has nukes, Iran doesn't have nukes, he said this , he said that.

Sources please! I want to be able to read all of this information that everyone else seems to have but not one link to a quote or piece of possible evidence to back anything up.

C'mon people...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Fear and Propaganda have sunk their teeth into far too many posters here on ATS.

It seems the media's job of ramming up support for the coming Iran/Israel war is working.

I'm sorry buddy that made me laugh.

It seems that the "coming Iran/Israel war" is being talked about as if it is a certainty, meanwhile isn't that a form of FEAR mongering and Propaganda when referring that POSSIBILITY as a fact?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anam Gra

reply to post by kyred

FOR GOD SAKE, addinajhad said himself, on the news he is going to protect his country and produce NUKES. He also said," in his own country", that isreal should be wiped off the map. I don't know about you , but i do not trust this man.

To be honest with you its the US I dont trust with nukes, after all they are the only nation to have used them in any conflict. I say take the nukes off the yanks!! Seriously guys, how many wars have they started? Dangerous country!!!!

You should thank your God that the USA had Nukes, industrial power and the strength to use them or you my friend would be speaking German right now and living under a very different form of government.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

I'm sorry but you seriously need to do some research before you spew your rhetoric. He was speaking to AIR superiority. Here, I'll keep it simple for you. Wiki. I wont bother directing you to
Janes

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

Originally posted by METACOMET

I myself am of the opinion that Israel and US are going to hit Iran some night and we'll all learn about it on the news after it happens. The us has colossal air superiority over the area and all they need to bring iran to it's knees is a short air campaign.

I think this is a horrible misconception - Iran is armed to the teeth with SAM's and high velocity anti ship missiles.

It has 100 or more light missile boats - the US fleet is highly vulnerable, they might feel safe - but if they engage, they could easily lose the entire fleet.

The Iranian air defense is very strong - they could use very high level bombers, or very low level - any conventional type of air strike is going to be shot to pieces.

Push a button in Cheyenne Mountain and Iran's pitiful armed forces are dust in the wind. Overreaction? Not if Iran gets in a lucky cheap shot and a lot of US military die. It would be over real fast!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join