It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 will be starting soon sources indicates.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
reply to post by Nomad451

LOOK, the more NUKES produced, you know down the road there is going to be problems. IT SOUNDS LIKE, YOU LIKE PROBLEMS. Me, on the other hand, will try to avoid (producing more nukes) such things, so that the nuke will not happen. OK, DOES THIS MAKE SENSE. YOU want to give everyone a nuke.

I just want to give you a nuke - in the head.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

No, Ahmadinejad did not say that "Israel should be wiped off the map" or anything close to murdering seven million people.
Do your research, it is easy with Google. Check the Farsi text and how it is translated word by word. The word map is not in the sentence, neither is wiping.
As outrageous as that guy is, his statement was mistranslated deliberately to arouse fear among people who support Israel (notice spelling) or others with Jewish connections.
His comment was about "the regime in Jerusalem" - which is a far cry from "wiping Israel off the map." Bush also made comments on changing the regime in Iraq and we would be outraged if that were mistranslated as if he was saying "the Iraqi people should all be killed."

Ahmadinejad is bad enough already with his oppressive theocracy WITHOUT the distorted lies some media people spread to fuel the West's paranoia. And I do not think he would act aggressively except lending money to some small scale proxy terrorists as he is doing now.

Except if he is attacked. Which would not be wise but it might happen.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

reply to post by Nomad451

LOOK, the more NUKES produced, you know down the road there is going to be problems. IT SOUNDS LIKE, YOU LIKE PROBLEMS. Me, on the other hand, will try to avoid (producing more nukes) such things, so that the nuke will not happen. OK, DOES THIS MAKE SENSE. YOU want to give everyone a nuke.

I just want to give you a nuke - in the head.

You appear to be as peace loving as your Iranian friends.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge
Theyre not gonna go to war when there's no money in it;
Iran doesnt have anything of value;

We are in Iraq because of oil;
Afghanistan because of heroin;

Dont believe the lies that the politicians are always spewing, they dont care about weapons of mass destruction or terrorists;
all they care about is money/resources

Iran has things of great value, you are wrong, it is their women. The most beautiful in the world.. We will smash Iran and take them.

.. and Muslim women are fine with polygamy, so long as you wear a towel on your head and pretend to be a good Muslim (like everyone pretends to be good Christians).

I say we launch a pre-emptive rescue flotilla, and save as many as we can before any bad things happen - its our moral duty ..

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Amagnon

I'm sorry but you seriously need to do some research before you spew your rhetoric. He was speaking to AIR superiority. Here, I'll keep it simple for you. Wiki. I wont bother directing you to
Janes

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Push a button in Cheyenne Mountain and Iran's pitiful armed forces are dust in the wind. Overreaction? Not if Iran gets in a lucky cheap shot and a lot of US military die. It would be over real fast!

The fallout pattern from a nuclear attack would sweep eastward covering ALL of the US forces in Afghanistan, while eventually exposing tens of thousands of Pakistanis and Indians (two other nuclear powers). .

www.ippnw-students.org...

That would be tantamount to declaring war on India and Pakistan. Not gonna happen sir! Makes for a fun masochistic fantasy though, kudos for that.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Sickle_And_Hammer

NO, YOUR RIGHT. They don't have any nukes. WHAT THE , just a facility that makes and refines radioactive materials for bombs, but thats ok , RIGHT.
You won't be saying that if one flew over your backyard.

You do realize that there are already nukes from other countries just sitting in our cities, right? You do realize these things already placed here for "TPTB" little chess board game, right? I wouldn't be too worried about Iran if I were you.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If only Israel had a big oil reserve under it. America would take it in a heartbeat and all the conflict would be over.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It ain't gonna be WW3. Obama is gonna start Cold War 2: The colder war (with sexy russian spies)

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The U.S. is the hostile force. It is not the Iranians that have their ships parked off our coasts. If any nation parked such a large fleet off our borders we'd be sending them tipped cruise missiles.

It is time for Americans to face it and swallow hard and realize that WE are the most dangerous regime in the world. Pre-emptive war? That is the sickest of oxymorons. That is like saying you are justified in shooting and killing an animal you yourself have cornered because it is growling at you.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Amazing.
I have been trying to find more info on the supposed ships ready to strike Iran, and you know what? It was a hoax!

People really need to get their sources straight and legitimate before starting threads about activity that is simply not happening.

And this forum needs to start deleting bogus HOAX threads and punishing the users who start them.

I'm fed up with the massive amount of BS people post here. People can claim anything they like and a hundred responders jump onto it without checking the facts and confirming the story.

The motto is "Deny Ignorance". So how about the forum admin act to support this motto by removing threads based on hoaxes?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
The motto is "Deny Ignorance". So how about the forum admin act to support this motto by removing threads based on hoaxes?

I can tell you why it's not happening:
Ad revenue.

Seriously though, the main source for all of this has been Debka.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This is a nation that will take action against it's enemies no matter the cost.

You're talking about the U.S., right?

You realize the U.S. has overthrown the Iranian government just 57 years ago? And has funded millions to overthrow the current regime??

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anam Gra

reply to post by kyred

FOR GOD SAKE, addinajhad said himself, on the news he is going to protect his country and produce NUKES. He also said," in his own country", that isreal should be wiped off the map. I don't know about you , but i do not trust this man.

To be honest with you its the US I dont trust with nukes, after all they are the only nation to have used them in any conflict. I say take the nukes off the yanks!! Seriously guys, how many wars have they started? Dangerous country!!!!

You should thank your God that the USA had Nukes, industrial power and the strength to use them or you my friend would be speaking German right now and living under a very different form of government.

Hey John Wayne, I dont think I will be thanking any God for the indescriminent murder of innocent civilians at Hiroshima/Nagasaki. Or shall I be thanking God for the US and its financially-orientated warmongering. You have made it very clear, however, how certain sections of the US popuation allow these atrocities to happen. I have to say though, much applause to those US citizens who are actually exercising their democratic right and questioning the actions of thier government.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

No, Ahmadinejad did not say that "Israel should be wiped off the map" or anything close to murdering seven million people.

They only beleive what the zionist controlled media tells them and if you looked abroad for your news then you would had known that Ahmadinejad was cheered after the staged walkout and much louder then i've see for any other politicain but the mejia at home had to cut that bit.

Hope people are ready for a biological attack at home from any one of ten muslim nations because they are not going to allow the geniside of themselves just so iserail can build a new temple on the mount.

Keep poking that bees nest and your going to get stung.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

I have several friends working for the DoD that we can just say are "high ranking" individuals. These are childhood friends that I have known upwards of 20 years. I consider them family. A few months ago, one of these men was in town just for the weekend, but was still on active duty. We went out one night for a few drinks to touch base and catch up.

After a few hours (and a few drinks) of light heartedness, he suddenly became very serious. I'll try to remember as close as possible word for word of what he told me:

" Now, you know Im not the type of guy to recruit people to work for the government, or to join the military, its definitely not something for everyone. That being said, I strongly suggest you join some branch, even as a reservist. We are on the brink of starting a new war, this time with Iran. I have seen intelligence documents that say as much, not to mention another attack on american soil. The war in Iraq and Afghanistan is NOT a war anymore, this is simply a policing of the area. We NEED the middle east. Its not about dictators, or terrorists, or 9/11. Its about resources. ENERGY. The country with the OIL, Minerals, etc, is the country with the power. Not to mention, this whole nations economy is hanging on solely because of the Military Industrial Complex. Can you imagine the unemployment rates, the public dissent, that would occur if every single U.S. troop just picked up and came home? There would be riots in the street. The military provides jobs, steady pay, and some of the most lucrative tech companies are all directly or indirectly funded by the government. (Raytheon, Boeing etc.) The reason Im telling you to join up is because just like with Pearl Harbor, and 9/11, the government needs something major to happen for the public to accept another war. I have seen with my own eyes, plans in the works for another major attack on US soil. Most likely this time on the west coast. Iran will be blamed, and thats all they will need to kick off another major WAR. The only problem is, Iran isnt Iraq. Iran is much more advanced than these third world hadji countries we're F-ing around in. Not to mention Ahmadinejad has already secured alliances with other Arab nations. If you're not in the service, or in direct employment by the govt, you serve no purpose to TPTB and you are easily expendable. If anything goes down, get the hell out of Los Angeles, or any major city. Oh, and if something goes down, sign up right away. You dont want to be drafted in. Those guys are looked at as suicide warrior civilians, they havent invested much time or money in you, so you are expendable as well."

Now, this man was as serious as a heart attack when he told me these things, and he became VERY paranoid. He started looking around, and speaking in whispers. I see no reason for him to have made this up.

Just wanted to pass that along.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I dont see any reason for you to have made it up either, but it seems like you have, go figure eh

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I dont see any reason for you to have made it up either, but it seems like you have, go figure eh

What makes you think he's made it up?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
that's why 11 GIs were killed at Ft. Hood.

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Frear Mongering..

Iranian websites working just fine..

The military is probably just using fear as a recruitment tool, it would not surprise me one bit.

You know it's funny, they love to demonize muslims, until they need them to translate...

presstv.ir...

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So we are on the 4th page of this thread and I still haven't seen any sources or links that pertain to this issue. The title of the thread says........."sources indicates". Ok, where are the sources!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join