It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 will be starting soon sources indicates.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi, today I got friends calling me and currently got many calls from the US military desperate for translators. They seemed very desperate and the pay is good. I also have links to many IRAN news websites and many other middle eastern websites that gave news. Today I checked those websites to see whats up after getting many calls from the military and not just me but my friends and others that I know called me saying they accepted the offer but was worried what the U.S was up too.

The iran news websites are totally blocked. I can't see those sites anymore. I also could still see those middle eastern websites but parts of the articles and news are blocked out missing. I e-mailed their web master and they said everything is working over there fine. I then used a proxy server and then could read some news that was blocked out saying the U.S prepars to strike IRAN after Cuba leaders gave thread that this will start a World War Three.

I came one here to future research on what is going on. Also We got about 15 calls today that were automated phone calls from the military. It said on caller id but when we picked it up I get no one on the other side. I would like to know what is going on. From what I see it seems like the U.S is getting ready to strike Iran very soon. If this does happen. Will this be the start of World War 3 and would it finally be a Nuclear war?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Frear Mongering..

Iranian websites working just fine..

The military is probably just using fear as a recruitment tool, it would not surprise me one bit.

You know it's funny, they love to demonize muslims, until they need them to translate...

presstv.ir...

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What would be our reason to just strike Iran out of the blue?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have no idea what is going on, but you just don't park 3 subs, 3 aircraft carriers and put a mass of troops and equipment on the ground with ships all off the coast of IRAN. Something has got to give. This is surely a large show of force if IRAN does not curb it's ways with NUKES and trainning terrorists within it's borders. U.S.A and other nations will not tolerate a nuclear iran that harbors terrorists with intensions to harm others. This is a nation that will take action against it's enemies no matter the cost.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
I have no idea what is going on, but you just don't park 3 subs, 3 aircraft carriers and put a mass of troops and equipment on the ground with ships all off the coast of IRAN. Something has got to give. This is surely a large show of force if IRAN does not curb it's ways with NUKES and trainning terrorists within it's borders. U.S.A and other nations will not tolerate a nuclear iran that harbors terrorists with intensions to harm others. This is a nation that will take action against it's enemies no matter the cost.

yes, we have no idea whats going on, so we must go to war no matter the cost... we must fight the terrorists because the tv told us so..

c'mon dude.. is that the best you've got after all the madness thats going on??...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Are you kidding? IRAN HAS NO FREAKING NUKES PEOPLE. The UN, not the biased US Military or CIA, have verified this at least once, at most like 3 times, I think. Deny ignorance. It's so easy to say things like "this place is harboring terrorists" because there's absolutely no way to back that up unless you actually invade the place and when the inevitable resistance forms, it just becomes a self fulfilled prophecy. I haven't heard one valid report of harboring terrorists or training them; I have seen a phony attempt as regime change and mossad and CIA agents busted.

This won't work, no one with a brain is buying this lie a 2nd time.

Edit: To answer the OP, I don't see this as going completely nuclear, I see a war possible, but it staying isolated in the gulf, not anything legitimately apocalyptic. Maybe a nuke could happen if, magically, Iran did have nukes, but considering there's no delivery system to bring it to the continental US, and if they did, their country would be nuked to nothing, I don't see it as an option they would consider.

[edit on 7/6/10 by Sickle_And_Hammer]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

I understand what your saying but it would hardly be out of the blue IMO. It seems to me saber rattling has been ongoing for some time now. Perhaps TPTB need this to keep their various agendas afloat. Then again maybe we have a real (nuclear)threat of which we are not yet privy. I'm simply not buying all of this latest Iranian propoganda.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sickle_And_Hammer

NO, YOUR RIGHT. They don't have any nukes. WHAT THE , just a facility that makes and refines radioactive materials for bombs, but thats ok , RIGHT.
You won't be saying that if one flew over your backyard.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I seriously doubt ones going to "fly over our back yard". We have a much bigger threat of nukes and dirty bombs coming through our southern border. I agree that the Iranian agenda has become disturbing as of late but is a preemtive strike the answer? If it is I would hope that America and its allies would have some pretty solid military intellegence to back it up. But sometimes "military intellegence" should earn the award for being the worlds best oxymoron. Remember that American lives WILL be lost if war commences. I just hope our reasoning is just...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi, just to make you more nervous, check this video of the new game "Homefront". You'll like it.

www.homefront-game.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

You're positive these facilities are being used to refine uranium for bombs, and not for medical uses or energy power plants? I'd like to see the proof for this, please.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BRIANMONO

I HOPE ONE DOES NOT FLY OVER MY BACKYARD, either. Do you trust IRAN with this tech. I DON'T. I also would like to feel safe at night when i go to sleep, knowing that a suitcase NUKE did not hit the city i'm in. DO YOU AGREE? NO, NO NUKES FOR IRAN. This would only lead to terrorists with suitcase NUKES to bomb our cities. NO, i'm definately against IRAN with NUKES.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

NO, YOUR RIGHT. They don't have any nukes. WHAT THE , just a facility that makes and refines radioactive materials for bombs, but thats ok , RIGHT.
You won't be saying that if one flew over your backyard.

No, they don't. I'm quite sure Iran doesn't have a manufacturing facility sufficient to produce weapons-grade nuclear material. They need 90% enrichment and they haven't yet reached 20%. I'm not an expert but that is to the best of my knowledge.

However, as other have said, iran is certainly a high priority for the us armed forces at this time. The nassau, (the "3rd AC/Carrier" in the gulf) is primarily trained for fighting in a strait (hormuz) as well as boarding and searching vessels for "Maritime Security Operations" mission and Maritime Interdiction Operations (MIO). As has been suggested, something might happen as a result of boarding and searching iranian vessels because of sanctions.

I myself am of the opinion that Israel and US are going to hit Iran some night and we'll all learn about it on the news after it happens. The us has colossal air superiority over the area and all they need to bring iran to it's knees is a short air campaign.

It wont be like the first and second Iraq wars where the us had almost no air casualties, they will take casualties, but the damage inflicted will be overwhelming and un-stopable. The us military isn't great at occupation warfare, but regarding first strike "kill all your infrastructure in the blink of an eye" warfare, u.s is tops. "shock and awe" campaign comes to mind, all all you can really do if you are on the receiving end is sit there and take it. The u.s literally having iran completely surrounded doesn't bode very well for them.

I think things are heating up in georgia(as well as many other place, but georgia in particular) and the u.s won't do any of this without knowing for sure what the russian reaction will be first. All this is just an educated guess on my part.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by METACOMET]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It doesn't really matter if Iran has nukes, or not. It didn't matter if Saddam had "weapons of mass destruction". It really doesn't matter--at all.

The people who run the world are going to do what they want, and if it's time" to kick Iran's behind, then they might as well just bend over, and be done with it.

Our masters are extraordinarily arrogant.

Here's an example of the kind of thing they may easily choose to do. Let's take the mafia, in old Sicily. Maybe there is a pesky old priest or someone, who is cramping their style. The old guy publicly castigates them, accuses them of this, and that (and the old priest is completely right of course). But then, we find him dead one day. There is a gun in the priest's hand. It sure looks like suicide! But people all agree, he never even owned a gun! No matter, and besides, he's DEAD!

Same with Iran. A nuke could go off, and all we have to do is SAY "they did it", and it's enough. They're screwed, blued, and probably tattooed before all is done.

Truth is the first casualty of war.

Iran has no nukes? Not relevant these days.

JR

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

FOR GOD SAKE, addinajhad said himself, on the news he is going to protect his country and produce NUKES. He also said," in his own country", that isreal should be wiped off the map. I don't know about you , but i do not trust this man.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yes, Iran has nuclear facilities. Are they capable of producing weapons grade uranium? Probably not according to the IAEA.
Iran has no ability to deliver an atomic weapon to the US. There best missles might be able to hit eastern europe.
Name the last war Iran started -
Keep thinking

We are trying to provoke war with Iran and if we can't provoke them then we'll try to set up a situation that we can lie about as an excuse to start dropping bombs.
Will we do it to stop Iran's nuclear program or to stop terrorist training? No, we'll do it because it's the only way our Administration can keep the people from noticing how bad the economy is tanking and how new taxes and inflation are raping everyone.
War IS Money people! C'mon, if we don't start another war all the armaments factories will have to start laying off workers. Oh, and a draft will help the unemployment figures.
If you get shipped off to Iran don't worry about your yard, we've got millions more immigrants coming up from Mexico that will take care of it for you.
AND, we get a new SHOCK AND AWE campaign we can watch on the news for entertainment!

It's going to be a bumpy ride

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The only flaw was the timeline,, but u know for a while there they did consider saying it was a North Korean Sub that cause the GOM disaster,, i kid u not,, the french even sent a sub just to check that one out,, so the story goes,, lol
And as the Rham say's never let a disaster go too waste.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

reply to post by BRIANMONO

I HOPE ONE DOES NOT FLY OVER MY BACKYARD, either. Do you trust IRAN with this tech. I DON'T. I also would like to feel safe at night when i go to sleep, knowing that a suitcase NUKE did not hit the city i'm in. DO YOU AGREE? NO, NO NUKES FOR IRAN. This would only lead to terrorists with suitcase NUKES to bomb our cities. NO, i'm definately against IRAN with NUKES.

Nite Owl you are as brainwashed as they come. Your government feeds you lies after lies and propaganda about Iran being "evil" terrorists and madmen.

You seriously buy into it? You trust what Bill O Riley or whoever the hell has to say about Iran on Fox News? The same liars and ciminals that has brought your fubar nation 9 years of bloody losing war and 13 trillion dollars debt?

WHERE in recent history is there the overwhelming evidence and events to warrant the amount of hate and fear against Iran? What have they done?

Please enlighten me. Your so blinded by your TV and government's horsesh#t propaganda. Wake up man.

To the OP: Can you elaborate a little bit more on what your talking about? Sorry I just can't seem to get my head around what your talking about. Your a translator or something? Freelancer?

Does the military often call you to do translation? Translation of what exactly? Surely the military has its own translators

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It is written as they say, there will be Wars an rumors of Wars, I guess your one of those Guys who spreads the rumors

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

I dont trust him further than I can throw him and that isnt very far. The only point I was making was that I have very serious concerns as to the "intellegence" we may be using to make decisions which could potentially cost many lives. I dont want that fool possessing nukes anymore than you do! I also dont want mothers children coming home in body bags on account of erroneous intellegence. Thats all I was saying.

And for the record. That moron president of theirs will say anything to get his mug on international TV. While he may be very serious he is also a few screws short so I take what he says with a grain of salt. Then again he does possess recources to see his evil dreams to fruition...Hell I dont know man lets go blow em up!(sarcasm)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join