It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird problem, please help.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hi guys,

The weirdest thing in my life happened to me this morning. I woke up normally around 6ish and I had this weird feeling in my head that like my mind was moving forward and then coming back, then sometimes my legs would twitch when it happens. I got really scared and I started to cry which is not like me becuase I havent cried in years. This has never happened to me before, I think something happened in my sleep, but im not 100% sure. It is the weirdest feeling ive ever had. Its happenning right now too except now im kinda used to it and it doesnt scare me, but it feels as if nothing is really happening like im still dreaming, but I realise im not. This is real, this feeling is real and I have no idea what it is. I am not joking around here. Can someone please help me?

Sry for the crappy gramer, im kinda scared right now.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Sorry that you are going through a troubling experience.

I have the answer, but your avatar and signature line lead me to believe that you probably won't like it. And, as many other members of these forums won't either, perhaps you would be willing to discuss it via u2u?

Take care....

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I forgot to also mention that my temperature was 94 F when this was happening, and when it stopped my temperature was normal. Just thought that might play a factor in what was happening. Thnks for the help.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Have you been diber dabing in magic? Casue if you have you should of known that magik or magic( whatever you want to call it) should not be messed with by amatures. If you don't have the knowledge don't mess with it.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
No I don't mess around with magic, I never have and I never will.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Sounds strange? Could it be some form of Sleep paralysis (sp- i really have to learn how to spell that)

Has anything else strange happened to you or the place where you are sleeping that you are aware of ie..strange dreams ect?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Also have acquired any newfound beliefs/knowledge, perhaps from something you read. Maybe you are awakening one of your chakaras? If that is the case just make sure you calm down and focus your energy because awakening charkas can be a pleasant and scary thing all at the same time especially if your not ready.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You mentioned that you felt 'dream like'. Does it feel as if the world is going on outside your head but you're somewhat dissociated from it? It sounds like you may be experiencing a petite mal epileptic seizure. Don't panic! These are very common and eventually just seem to go away. They aren't like the violent seizures most paople associate with epilepsy. The episodes usually only last 30min or so. If it continues you might want to see a Dr. just to be sure.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Like jtma says I have read that we all suffer these very minor epiletic seizures through a day, it can be described as day dreaming. Where you seem to be 'somewhere else' and yet you are aware of everything that is happening around you. It occurs to me a great deal and I quite enjoy them!

if you are seriously worried see your doctor.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hey thanks for the responses.

DaTruth, I don't know what your talking about with the chakaras, maybe you can explain what those are.

asala, I have had a couple weird things happen, sometimes I would feel creeped out in my room and I would have to leave and sleep in the living room and sometimes I have horrifying nightmares and sometimes sleep paralysis. I just think im not a very good sleeper.

jtma508, Yes it does feel dreamlike, but also like somethings trying to pull my mind out of my body and into the air, like im leaving my body. But lasts for a couple seconds, then goes away, then comes back a couple seconds later. It did last for about 45 minutes untill it went away. I will look up these seizures and see what I can find on them.

Thanks again for the help.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
annjuakin, It just feels so horrible, like im loosing myself or like im going insane or something. How can you find that enjoyable?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hm.. perhaps your having an outerbody experience, but that's normally self learnt.. I think. Check out www.psipog.net that's normally helped me with my empathy and psi-balling, maybe it will help you with your problem

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Heck illimey, Ill say it. Assassin, are you into satanism? Your avatar is just such a symbol. You mess with dark spirits (aka, demons) and you can have some pretty interesting and dangerous manifistations of their power happen to you. You might want to talk to God about it. HE listens.

- Was

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Wassabi]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I have the answer

Illimey, we don't mind your input...your arrogance is what is offsetting.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngwie
Illimey, we don't mind your input...your arrogance is what is offsetting.

There is a difference between arrogance and assumption. I dont think he/she meant it to be arrogant. The arrogant usually dont help people.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is going to sound prosaic, so apologies in advance, I'm new here.

Rather than something paranormal, could this possibly be an anxiety attack?
These can give quite disturbing sensations which vary from person to person. I've experienced these a long time ago, & was very distressed by what I felt as I didn't know what the hell was happening to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I dunno, but it could have been something slightly different from everyday life. When I moved into my new house, the pipes were pretty loud at night, so for the first 2 weeks I was too pananoid to sleep. Then I realized what it was and have gotten used to it.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I thought of panic attacks as well. What you describe seems to be a feeling of disassociation or of being outside yourself. That's very common with panic attacks. And, while most panic attacks occur while awake, there are many documented cases of them occurring in a sleeping state. Having had panic attacks for 20+ years, I can tell you that they are extremely frightening. I don't know if I've helped, but wanted to give my input..just in case that's your problem. Stay strong.
joey

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
My vote is for panic attack as well, though some of these symptoms can accompany other medical conditions. Before leaping to conclusions such as demonic possession and the like, I would suggest that you pay a quick visit to your doctor. Eliminate the earthly possibilities first, and work your way up (haha) from there.

God

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Yes it does feel dreamlike, but also like somethings trying to pull my mind out of my body and into the air, like im leaving my body.

Y'know... for like the past six months I've been feeling something like that myself. I don't think it's (my experience) exactly what you're feeling, though. I don't get any dreamlike effect from it and it never scared me.

Every once in a while I'll get this feeling like there was a very small earthquake... I'm sure nobody feels it but me.

It IS like my mind is being pulled from my body. I would say it's an OBE, but I'm wide awake and usually walking or standing when it happens. The first time it happened I was talking to my manager...I thought maybe something heavy fell or something and caused the ground to shake. I must have had a very confused look on my face because he asked me what was wrong.

Another good way to describe it is this:
You know those little trap door things that lead to some sort of basement area. (usually on the side walk) When you step on one, you get this slight bouncy effect. It's like that except it happens to my mind/inside my head at the same time. Werid, but it doesn't really bother me.

I don't know if this helps you at all...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join