It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird problem, please help.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You're as entitled to your opinion as we to ours, Freenrgy2. Assassin351 is happy with his music, he has sought medical assistance which has provided some short-term relief, & is having ongoing tests.

Therefore it would be more appropriate for us to actually listen to what Assassin351 now has to say, rather than criticising his musical tastes.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bastet
You're as entitled to your opinion as we to ours, Freenrgy2. Assassin351 is happy with his music, he has sought medical assistance which has provided some short-term relief, & is having ongoing tests.

Therefore it would be more appropriate for us to actually listen to what Assassin351 now has to say, rather than criticising his musical tastes.

Thank you Bastet. Yes we entitled to say what we want, and freenrgy can say what he wants. Its all good.

I just got a call from my doctor today, he wants me to see another doctor. Man, this is crazy.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Professional etiquette, old boys' network, "you're an interesting case for a colleague" - take your pick, Assassin351, and just go with the flow. You might get to read the waiting-room glossies that most of us never buy!

Ask questions about it all & insist on full answers. You're entitled to the same respect you give them is how I see it.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well some people think Satan is the absence of God, so then wouldn't almost every song be satanic. Anyway, I hardly listen to Dimmu Borgir anymore...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Im glad you are feeling better assassin and per your request I wont mention the upside down cross in the pentagram. I do want to reply to the thought that a christian soul cant be posessed. Sorry this isn't what you started but it has taken on a life of its own.

A christian soul can not be hurt by satan because it is protected by
Yah Shua. Yah Shua said that to follow his path would not be the easy road and many would be tested by means of torture and other satanic things. No one can argue that we all have the right to choose what we believe in, but at some point or another we all ask ourselves why it is that we have that right. Free will is what its all about. We have been given this gift that allows us to be different than animals and somehow we forget that we are different. So many people point out the fact that God is a jelous God, and there are a lot of people that don't understand how that could be. Because there is only one God, and he created everything and everything is his, he has every right to make the rules. We build a house to live in and we naturaly think we have the right to make the rules. As long as you live under this roof!!!!! So what would we do if a stranger came into our house and said he was going to do what ever he wanted? You would kick him out, right? So why is it so hard to understand that in Gods house it is only his way. The whole catch is that God allows us to decide if we want to live with him or without him. The unfortunate part is that because we dont have the power to re-create a hospitable planet and maintain a solar system, If you choose to be against God than where is it you can go? Who on this board has ever needed and not been taken care of? How is it that you weren't taken care of and you are still here and able to make these decisions? Yes, with God it is his way or the highway, why would you think it would be any different? Should he say, take my house and all I have created and destroy it. Take my children and have your way with them. Who in there right mind would give control of his children to someone else. We are all created from the same God, but some will choose to follow there own path and live outside of Gods house, that is the gift God gave to us, to make our own decisions. Why would he do that? Isn't it better when your children tell you that they love you, not because they have to, but because they want to? There is no arguing with some that have been decieved. You think that with all of our technology we should be past our belief in a God, but you forget that it was Satan who opened the door to technology and by our own knowledge we will be destroyed. Too smart for our own good. The answer is right in front of you everyday, but instead of asking God to help you, you insist on doing things your own way in his house. Why not create your own house and do what you want, do what feels good to you there. Ask yourself why you are even here, why you are alive and when you finally give up, read the first book of the bible, just the first book. Or if you do create your own world, send me a letter. I pray the deception be lifted so you may see.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ASSASSIN651
Hi guys,

I got really scared and I started to cry which is not like me becuase I havent cried in years. This has never happened to me before, I think something happened in my sleep, but im not 100% sure. It is the weirdest feeling ive ever had. Its happenning right now too except now im kinda used to it and it doesnt scare me, but it feels as if nothing is really happening like im still dreaming, but I realise im not. This is real, this feeling is real and I have no idea what it is. I am not joking around here. Can someone please help me?

This is your first post and in it you asked for help. That's what you received. Do you have to take and implement the advice I gave, no it's your choice, although I hope you remember it. I mentioned it could be a spiritual attack on you and I still stand by that. If you have the funds and medical insurance make sure you thoroughly check yourself out with DR's. for this. And I will stand by another thing I said I don't know all the good and bad symbolism associated with a pentagram. I do know satanists use it and the upside down cross also. Personally, I don't want anything to do with it.

Sry for the crappy gramer, im kinda scared right now.

You said you were scared, I can sympathize with that so that is why I gave you the advice I did. God tells us that satan can masquerade as an angel of light, and he also prowls aroud like a roaring lion seeking someone to devour(not physically but spiritually which affects your entire life.)

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Ok,

Anyway, the point is I don't think this music has an infuence on this panic attack thing, how can something I enjoy so much turn into something so horrible yah know? It just does'nt connect.

There are cancer sufferers who could say this same thing you did, yet now they and the world now know cigarettes kill. Aids patients who received aids during sex(something meant for enjoyment) could have also used your comment at one time.

Now about the attacks, I haven't had one in 2 days which I am happy for. Just awaiting wednesday to find the answer to this.

Thanks for the comments, they are very appreiciated.

Good news that the episodes have ceased. Don't count out the fact that people could have prayed to God to stop them.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Then one day I bought a Cannibal Corpse CD, it changed my life. I do alot more then play video games and watch tv, music has changed my life, it keeps me motivated to keep moving. Nobody can take tha away from me.

[edit on 6/18/2004 by ASSASSIN651]

I'd like to ask a question with all sincerity. So please don't get peeved. Doesn't the name of the group Cannibal Corpse throw up a red flag in your thinking? To me it says they have taken their life and are using to tear down instead of build up. Jeffrey Dahmer was a cannibal and his actions affected scores of people and their families and the vast majority of the world is disgusted by what he did.. Alot of people say they don't listen to the words in these secular groups, they just like the instrumental music part. Did you know that there are plenty of christian groups who can play the insrtumental that you like but have lyrics that build up and cause one to think and ponder life. Christian music includes hymns but we are fortunate to live in a time when so many christian artists have branched out into the other areas of music and are reaching people where they are at. If you would like names of groups please, please ask.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Take my children and have your way with them

I thought we were all God's children...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i don't see how music can affect you like that, unless they have subliminal messages. i can listen to anything and it doesnt affect me. i've listened to marilyn manson before (i have no clue why) and it didnt affect me. assassin, i support you in listening to whatever you want.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well, Maybe everyone is different. Some people minds may not mold...but it appears nobodies' in this forum mind does a lot of molding, including myself.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Yngwie]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngwie
Well, Maybe everyone is different. Some people minds may not mold...but it appears nobodies' in this forum mind does a lot of molding, including myself.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Yngwie]

We are a child of God when we come to Him though the way He provided, Jesus Christ.

Also, are you saying that the christians in this forum are calling you a nobody? If you are, NOW I AM OFFENDED. Did you realize, if I had been the only sinner on the planet, Jesus would have come and saved me anyway. The same can be said about every single person who has ever lived. TO A CHRISTIAN THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NOBODY, WE VALUE EVERY INDIVIDUAL HUMAN LIFE. WHY DO YOU THINK WE ARE SO PASSIONATE AND BOLD AND (arrogant and fanatic) ABOUT WHAT WE BELIEVE. BECAUSE WE KNOW LIVES ARE AT STAKE, LIVES THAT WILL LIVE FOR ALL ETERNITY, AND WE WANT NONE LOST TO THE AWFUL, DISGUTING, AND EVIL satan.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
no dl...but to some if may feel that you jsut come in here saying that they spent their whole lives incorrect. What if someone came and said Christianity was wrong and theirs was right over and over and over again. Wouldn't you be annoyed. I am Catholic, but I can still imagine

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hey, a little chill is in order here, I think.

We're discussing the health & suffering of the original poster here, and in similar fashion about dlbrandt. It would appear that both parties are under some stress, & passionate exhortations about one's faith are not conducive to lowering stress levels. I'm not having a go at you either here, dlbrandt, so please don't take offence.

As for your comment about the thread having taken a life of its own, popeye0314, my personal opinion is that perhaps some things that are being brought into this particular topic, would be better served by the opening of another thread to deal with these issues.

dlbrandt, I'm glad to hear that you haven't been bothered by these attacks in two days. This sounds hopeful and I hope it continues in this fashion.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yea...even though it aggravates me I am happy some people present my beliefs like that. We get a good and a bad name...but with out it we would have no reputation. It seems they way I have been acting I don't believe in what dlbrandt does, although I am Catholic, they are somewhat similar. It just gets me stressed...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngwie
What if someone came and said Christianity was wrong and theirs was right over and over and over again. Wouldn't you be annoyed. I am Catholic, but I can still imagine

No, because that's pretty much what people have been saying to me since I signed up in here. Remember I am grounded in my faith. The Bible which is from God, assures me in all matters about what is truth. And it's not just the Bible. We also walk day in and day out with God. Talking with Him, seeking advice, asking for forgiveness and help when we have made a mess of things cause we wouldn't listen. He does answer us. Do you realize there was a man(Enoch) in the Bible that walked with God and got so close to God that one day they were out walking and talking. It got late so God said, "Encoh we're alot closer to my house then yours, why don't you come home with me." Encoh was never seen again. Kinda sounds like the "rapture" I'm looking forward too.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well you have patience I wish I had dlbrandt...that is my problem...I try to change it but it is very hard, especially comming on these forums.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Your faith will sustain you, I'm sure, dlbrandt. Try to have patience with regard to the rapture you seek - it will come to you in its own good time, as it did with Enoch, or perhaps at the will of the Lord would be a more appropriate metaphor for that which you seek.

In the meantime, you wi;ll hopefully continue to build up your health in the physical sense as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dlbrandt
Also, are you saying that the christians in this forum are calling you a nobody? If you are, NOW I AM OFFENDED. Did you realize, if I had been the only sinner on the planet, Jesus would have come and saved me anyway. The same can be said about every single person who has ever lived. TO A CHRISTIAN THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NOBODY, WE VALUE EVERY INDIVIDUAL HUMAN LIFE. WHY DO YOU THINK WE ARE SO PASSIONATE AND BOLD AND (arrogant and fanatic) ABOUT WHAT WE BELIEVE. BECAUSE WE KNOW LIVES ARE AT STAKE, LIVES THAT WILL LIVE FOR ALL ETERNITY, AND WE WANT NONE LOST TO THE AWFUL, DISGUTING, AND EVIL satan.

The capitalization I used was for emphasis not anger.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You should call a physician immediately. Your symptoms are common for many medical problems, among them, Delirium,
Low blood sugar
Hypoglycemic attack
Anxiety attack
Panic attack
Anemia
Seizure
Alzheimer's disease
Brain tumor
Stroke
Transient ischemic attack
Certain medications
Drug interaction (type of Adverse reaction)
Memory loss
Consider also - confusion, delirium, forgetfulness, and other mental problems

We are not medical doctors but, with your disorientation and problems with your legs, you should call a physician.
www.onealclan.com

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join