It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Center for Human Initiated Communications

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Ive got more than 20 personal sightings and encounters to my name that i know of, but probably been visited and them close to me lots more than that. They never come when i want them to, and appear when i dont expect them, and they appear telepathic in my thoughts so they will hear you're thoughts. They may give you a sighting but no way will they land for you. Direct you're thoughts daily for a week or two to an area of land known to be frequented by aliens recently, lancashire in England is one such place. Tell them who you are, tell them where you are, and just be nice and if possible funny and intelligent, im sure if they like you they'll let you see a glimpse of their craft. They hear my thoughts so when trying to communicate to them give them ya ATS name, theyll be able to find ya thoughts more easily since learning that name from me.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
thegreatestone, your post is exactly what everyone is saying. Every one has an excuse for why this base will not work. Most claim that the only way to contact an alien is with ESP or meditation. What I am hearing is that the whole of the Alien contact is in your head! Nothing is real because it's all imaginary and if you use your ESP you can hear the aliens in your head. Aliens will not land but they will talk to you in your head.

Based on the response to my idea of actually attempting to communicate with an alien species, I have to come to the conclusion that Aliens visiting Earth is nothing more than a delusion. A delusion propagated by people who wish it were true.

I may as well close this thread and have it locked because I have no scientific way to communicate with an alien species that is imaginary and lives only in someones head.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have asked that this thread be locked and will consider a re-post of my request if I can figure out how to post it in a manner that can not be so easily misunderstood.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

The word Asan is a derivative of the word Ansaa: (Nepal Bhasa: अन्सं) which literally means just there (meaning somewhere very near by) in Newari language

You got the Ansaa?

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Could you please clarify your post/quote? I am uncertain as to what it has to do with the post you responded to. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join