It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Center for Human Initiated Communications

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I agree but that doesn't take into consideration the reason most members are on this forum. When you mention UFOs people don't think of fake photos, hubcaps being thrown in the air, balloons, or swamp gas, They think of aliens and alien spacecraft. Look at the debunkers thread, people are upset that someone made fake photos and told them that they were fake.

The people who post here or visit this area of ATS are people who want to believe. People do believe and they believe that aliens are visiting Earth. These same people can't stand the idea of anyone proving it one way or the other, that would take all the fun out of arguing over it

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
CSETI is a non profit organization

Haha! Yeah, right.

Greer will charge you $1000 to show you a moth (or "extraterrestrial light being", as he calls them).

Forget the CSETI nonsense.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

LOL, I kind of noticed that. I think I have explained the reasons to build this base pretty well. All I want is an actual scientific attempt at communication. I can't understand why anyone would not consider this. This thread has shown very little interest and that surprises me.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Is there no one on this forum who can add to the information I have already posted? No one with the imagination to offer advice on what signal to send, what the landing pad should look like, how to design the website?

Maybe I should just post a made up photograph of a fake UFO so that this thread could get 500 replies. I am so disappointed in this forum. I chose to join ATS and post this information here because I believed that the members of this forum were above the idiotic "I speak to aliens with ESP bulls^*t. Maybe I was wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I'm not interested in asking for funds. I posted that because it shows that the funds are there. This idea is posted here to get people interested and that's all. If enough people responded to this post and added their own input, the thread and the idea would take on a life of it's own. The information would be gathered, the website would be built, donations would be collected and the "Base would be built. One person can not do this alone and I expect to be fully "pushed" out of the project at some point.

What is needed before anything else is a community of people who are interested in the project who would work toward getting the information together.

Okay, I volunteer to push you out of the project right now.

Anyone interested in this idea U2U me and I'll get it sorted.

No-one send Chic a penny. Is that alright with you, Chic?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

If that is what it takes to get this base built then by all means do exactly that. I have asked no one for a cent, I have not given any address or website location to send any money. I have suggested that I could be pushed out if this project so that everyone would know that I do Not expect to make a cent from this. What other groups make that claim? Everybody in the UFO community are in it for the cash. I am asking for a non profit organization, operated by volunteers. If you want to take this project over and push me out then please do but don't wast my time jumping to conclusions and making statements that you are not ready to back up.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Don't you think that an alien stands more of a chance at landing here if he is invited? Why hasn't SETI or any other UFO research group already done exactly what I am proposing?

I do, and there's a landing pad in St. Paul, Alberta.

On June 3rd, 1967 the Hon. Paul Hellyer, Minister of National Defence, flew in by helicopter to officially open the Pad.[4] The pad was one of over 100 Centennial Projects organized by the town.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If that is what it takes to get this base built then by all means do exactly that. I have asked no one for a cent, I have not given any address or website location to send any money. I have suggested that I could be pushed out if this project so that everyone would know that I do Not expect to make a cent from this. What other groups make that claim? Everybody in the UFO community are in it for the cash. I am asking for a non profit organization, operated by volunteers. If you want to take this project over and push me out then please do but don't wast my time jumping to conclusions and making statements that you are not ready to back up.

Oh, I'm ready to back it up pal!

Everyone send me their money and I promise to skim less off the top as "expenses and administration" than Chico.

Turn the whole project over to me. You know it makes sense!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Thanks for the link, I didn't know about that landing pad. That seems to be more of a publicity stunt than anything else. The link says it is to promote tourism. What I propose is a scientific research center. The link doesn't mention anything about attempting to communicate with or invite an alien species to land.

I see that people seem to jump to conclusions and think that I am asking for money. I assure you I am not. I don't understand what people are so afraid of unless they fear that their religion may be proven wrong.

It seems the only way to get any comments on this thread is if I insult members intelligence.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Thanks for the link, I didn't know about that landing pad. That seems to be more of a publicity stunt than anything else. The link says it is to promote tourism. What I propose is a scientific research center. The link doesn't mention anything about attempting to communicate with or invite an alien species to land.

I see that people seem to jump to conclusions and think that I am asking for money. I assure you I am not. I don't understand what people are so afraid of unless they fear that their religion may be proven wrong.

It seems the only way to get any comments on this thread is if I insult members intelligence.

a) I'm a Fortean. I have no belief system which you could prove wrong.

b) I don't claim to be intelligent... just rational. Try it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Please don't post anything else on this thread. It is evident that you have not bothered to read any of it and that you are jumping to conclusions. You are in no way adding to this thread by making a fool of yourself.

A message from Chico, send all of your money to jippety slim as he thinks that is what this thread is about.

Have a nice day Forrest!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Please don't post anything else on this thread. It is evident that you have not bothered to read any of it and that you are jumping to conclusions. You are in no way adding to this thread by making a fool of yourself.

A message from Chico, send all of your money to jippety slim as he thinks that is what this thread is about.

Have a nice day Forrest!

I read all of it.

Interesting you took the general satire I posted and turned it into personal insults.

I think that says a lot more about you than me.

Now take a chill-pill of enough strength that when you wake up you are a grown-up.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If I ignore it, will it go away? I started this post to gain information not to respond to comments about sending money to who ever or whomever. You are not helping, your comments are not adding to the debate. If you want to disrupt the meaning of this thread then please continue but you should expect to be made fun of. If you have something useful to add to the thread then please add it and quit wasting space on this thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

Why would you need a center. My idea based on cseti, and simply my own experiences, and what I've read others post, relating to asking and receiving the flashes and feelings of greeting, is that every community or many of them, could simply establish ufo/meditation/sky watching groups, and if they could fundraise a bit in their communities contribute to building a couple of dobson telescopes with infared mounted video cameras, perhaps some infared camcorders, and also get teenagers in the community to think is cool and little workshops at taking old cameras and applying a mod to turn them into useful infared type cameras. This could very easily be done where you report on forums, and have a more central website, where communities might share their subjective experiences, and maybe even whatever videos or clips they might get.

I think its really really important and hope to actually see if this can get going in the next year here.

The whole idea of some master board is totally unnessecary and counter productive mainly because, ETs don't work that way, a group that may be good and positive, but it speaks to me of centralized control, whereas, its more about spreading awareness grass roots and empowering people, waking them up. This is what the positive contact entails this is why its been spread out in every region grass roots ordinary people, not just the negative encounters or the militia type ones or whatever official slant they tend to give when they disclose. Some of the ones in the field do have strong energy of their interviews and recordings, but may be forced to discredit themselves. Its way more beneficial for it to be spread out grass roots with local accounts, they cant target the few then,can they, we the grass roots people don't have to let anyone make us alter our actual experiences to suit our controllers.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Unity_99, you posted about using "ufo/meditation/sky watching groups" I don't believe this is the answer. If we want someone to come visit our home we don't send them a message via ESP, we pick up the phone and invite them over. I do not mean to sound harsh and I realize that my comment could be taken that way. By building this base and having web cams available online, this would reach the "grass roots" people. The site may be in English but that would not stop someone from China from posting a link to the web cams on their own web sites. The web cams would allow everyone with an interest in UFO's to participate in the attempted first contact.

What I have posted here is not set in stone, any idea that I have had or added to this thread is up for dismissal or change. All I am asking for with this thread is for people to get involved and help the idea to grow.

If someone else has built or is building such a base then I would like to know so that I can participate. This is something I would support whole heatedly.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

If I ignore it, will it go away? I started this post to gain information not to respond to comments about sending money to who ever or whomever. You are not helping, your comments are not adding to the debate. If you want to disrupt the meaning of this thread then please continue but you should expect to be made fun of. If you have something useful to add to the thread then please add it and quit wasting space on this thread.

You sound awfully a lot like a "contactee" from the 50's and 60's.

They tried establishing landing sites too.

They asked for money.

You asked for money.

I'm asking for any money which might come your way to be redirected to me as I think I'll do a better job than you.

You have stated that anyone is allowed to push you out of the way.

I'm formally announcing that I'm pushing you out of the way because I can do a better job than you and all monies should be directed to me.

I can't see any point I have made which disagrees with your original statements.

So let me have all the money to do with as I feel fit and stop arguing with me as you are ultimately arguing against yourself. Are you not?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Posting that money could be raised is not the same as asking for money. Since you claim to have read the posts on this thread I can only conclude that your reading comprehension is at a very low level. Allow me to explain it one more time.

I HAVE NOT ASKED ANYONE FOR MONEY!

Since your entire purpose of posting on this thread seems to be to ask that people send you money, you have missed the entire point of the thread. If you think that you can manage to get this base built then by all mean, do so. If you want to push me out of getting this base built then stop making stupid comments and post something that will add to this discussion. Can you add anything, any information that would get this base one step closer to being built? All you want to do is joke about money. Since you know that you are correct on this matter, please clear it up for myself and anyone who would read this. Post a copy of the comment where I asked for money, and don't take it out of context to suit yourself.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I HAVE NOT ASKED ANYONE FOR MONEY!

Of course you haven't asked for money

$1 US
Would you be willing to invest $1 US to solve the mystery of our age? $1 to prove that extra terrestrials have or have not visited Earth? Believer or skeptic, will you put your money where your mouth is?

So everything you haven't asked for should automatically come to me.

Now stop being a hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
BTW, I have to get up for work soon so night night!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
that is a question, I am asking if anyone is willing to pay $1 US to prove their point of view.

Please notice that in n way did I ask "Will you send me $1 US to prove your opinion" ?

Please try to comprehend that I am asking people to work toward building a base to prove that aliens have/are visiting Earth. I am asking for volunteers to make the website and help gather information, not to gather money. I will ask you one last time to refrain from making useless comments on this thread.

ONE MORE TIME

ASKING IF PEOPLE WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY A DOLLAR TO FIND THE TRUTH IS NOT THE SAME THING AS ASKING THEM TO SEND ME A DOLLAR.

Please re read the opening thread/post and take a moment to let it sink in. Anything that happens to jump out at you should be considered against what the rest of the post says. It's called reading comprehension.

ONE MORE TIME FOR THE MOST DENSE AMONG US
ASKING IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR THE TRUTH IS NOT THE SAME AS ASKING YOU TO PAY ME FOR THE TRUTH!

Please stop posting on this thread you are not helping anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join