It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot card of the day!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

Page of Swords

The 'Page' has a reputation for being, at best mischievous, and at worse malicious. It can represent a person who is more disposed to gossip and idle chat, than to what would be considered worthwhile in the 8 Fold Path. This isn't always bad though, as you have to pass through this stage in order to learn - think of how kids communicate with each other.
The card can indicate the beginning of a relationship, which starts as mundane chatter, but grows into something more meaningful with time. It may also represent an idea which needs to be given time and attention.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hi Ayana,

Your thread has really taken off, congrats. I'll give it a go just to see.

Thanks, R

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bigcmofo

Two of Wands

This symbolizes the balance between action and passivity which indicates equilibrium. The message of the card is that of potential yet to be fulfilled. It suggests that some decisions have been taken, and some preparations made, but the 'journey' hasn't started. It is a card of energy and enterprise, enthusiasm and passion, and yet, one of balance.
At best this is a new venture which has been launched from a firm foundation, at worse it might show that you are always planning but never really doing (I'm guilty of this). You may be faced with many opportunities, but the outcome is not yet clear.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well i am curious what card you will have for me?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by aaguedaa

Hopefully you still feel lucky this week... Sorry this is taking so long, I had no idea the thread would take off THIS much when I started it. Or that I'd have no time to get round to answering for about a week!

Ace of Swords

This card suggests a dramatic new beginning, with some interesting new challenges and circumstances. It could mean 'out of something evil, good will come'.
There may be a sense of sweeping change, which may not be welcomed at first but *is* necessary. There may be a blessing in disguise.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Did I not do you a few pages back...?
I'm pretty sure I did. If not, google: Three of Cups, because thats what I just picked now.

But I am sure I've done you...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Six of Swords

This indicates a move away from difficult times towards more peaceful ones. There is an opportunity to move away from such a situation, and it is possible to find an agreeable solution to problems.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick

Ace of cups.

This card signifies a new beginning in the emotional life. This could be romance, friendship etc, but there will be a strong attraction initially. It is generally a card of joy, but may also be negative. Or both at the same time, as weird as that sounds.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

PAGE 7

Sorry I had to get that into your reading. Just people've been whinging about not being able to find their way through my responses. I don't blame them, I can barely find my way through this thread myself. 20 pages now. It's mental.
Anyway...

Five of Wands

It is likely that you will be experiencing a time of struggle and frustration, especially to do with artistic or creative projects. Everything seems to be conspiring against you, and reality always seems to get in the way. This could be likened to writers block... And the irritations don't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but right now, feel pretty exhausting. It's sort of like 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Making progress is difficult, but the phase won't last forever, and can often show us new and more constructive ways of doing things.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Yayy! Finally to you. I should've got to you ages ago, mate. Reality got in the way
Reality and Star Trek, anyway.

The Lovers

This card is about choice - and not necessarily just over loves like the name and depiction shows. It could be over anything, really, but there is definite need to choose *something*. Just make sure, before you do, you weigh it all up completely. Because what may seem to have the most good points to it at first, may also have the most bad points when you scratch the surface!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by apexvin

Judgement.

This card is a summation of what has been experienced and achieved, and shows a time of 'reaping what you've sown'. There are moments in life where the outcome is a direct response to how something has been handled, and this can be good or bad. This time has arrived, and you need to make an assessment, or judge, your actions and how you have done. Choices have to be made for the next phase, with the departing in mind.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mandella1099

Page of Cups

This is really about new beginnings on a feeling level. It can suggest a birth, a new beginning in a relationship or a change of heart about something. There is imagination, but it is gentle and sensitive, it is sort of introverted, reflective and passive, and the feelings are unformed still so the ideas they represent aren't mature yet. This leaves a wealth of potential and possibility available, but it's still in it's early stages.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Three of Pentacles

There is initial completion, and a certain level of achivement has been reached, but it isn't yet finished and there is still a way to go - concrete progress has been attained, but the finer details still are to be carried out. There is satisfaction, but frustration at the same time, and progress may be slow, but steady.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychiatrium

Knight of cups

This may herald a time where you pursue your ideals and dreams, and look for the noble and the beautiful in life. There is a sense of sacrifice, especially for love, and a tendency to react to something by how you feel rather than logically. There is also a sense of kindness, especially to the underdog, and inspiration, resourcefulness and imagination. On the other hand, this could lead to being moody, wooly minded and more prone to get lost in fantasy and reality.
The card points to the spirit of romance entering your life, as someone like the Knight, or as an upsurge in emotion relating to art or romance.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

Ten of cups

There is a sense of contentment and emotional fulfillment in some kind of relationship. It is permanent as it is satisfaction with ordinary life, and worked for, requiring constant effort to reach, and maintain.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

maybe you did on another thread

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ahh, and they were getting so close to page 9!

OP: Are you still doing this?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I am when I have free time lmao! I was planning on doing some everyday, but things keep coming up...

I will try to plough through. I don't wanna respond too much at once, y'see, because then the thread'll become active again and I might have loads of interest build up before I can finish the people who've been waiting weeks now. And that would be bad...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hello, I posted a couple days ago, but had no response. What do you see for me? (if you have the time!!!). Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Alrighty then Ayana, Take a deep breath...you are fast approaching what currently appears to be about the half way ponit in this marathon of your creation! Incidently, I've taken care of the beard and nails and am firmly in the middle of page 10, almost a full fortnight from page 1. So here's my thought....hang on, oh crap...seems I've been waiting so long, early on set alzheimer's has totally ripped my short term memory a new black hole...I think. So far though, I am content to drool in peeked anticipation.
"Nurse, my bi-carb, stat!

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join