Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Tarot card of the day!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I am interested to see what my future holds for me career wise. But any information you can give will be fine

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Thanks for the King of Wands Card. I am assuming it was inverted due to
your interpretation. Yes , it sounds like me, a real arrogant bastard at times.
Especially lately.

Your I Ching reading as promised. Hexagram # 23 Deterioration. Self Explanatory. Changing line on # 4 concludes that you are in danger.
Follow up Hexagram # 35 Progress. I can only hope that this means you will recover.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Betchecker
This is the first time I've attempted this as I just signed up as a member the other day, though I've enjoyed ATS for a long time. I'm thinking, what better way to get involved than a fun sneek peak. Thanks for this and I shall return!

Im back...my beard has grown to Howard Hughes proportions as I await my tarot reading. No matter, I'll spend the time trimming my enormously elongated finger and toe nails

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Betchecker]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by Ayana

Thanks for the King of Wands Card. I am assuming it was inverted due to
your interpretation. Yes , it sounds like me, a real arrogant bastard at times.
Especially lately.

Your I Ching reading as promised. Hexagram # 23 Deterioration. Self Explanatory. Changing line on # 4 concludes that you are in danger.
Follow up Hexagram # 35 Progress. I can only hope that this means you will recover.

LOL I think your I Ching is refering to this post. Bitten off waay more than can be chewed...hehehe
Progress, well maybe things will get back on track...hehehe

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
While I would still like to know my Tarot card of the day;
I actually feel bad for this person. LOL
What page are we on now?
Kind of makes me want to withdraw my request just to lessen the load.
Or to go out and buy myself a deck to help out.
But what would I do with them afterwards

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Sorry, I vanished again, didn't I?

Been mad busy this week! I promise I will start again when I have the time.

*Looks for the time*

*Sighs*

Also, to add to the posts on this page. Yes, I'm pretty sure that refers to this thread LMAO! But that gave me a laugh.
As did the beard comment...

I'll try and get some more done this afternoon.
Oh, it is afternoon.
Well, a bit later on. Got other stuff to do at this present moment in time!
:rolls:

Once again. more to the people beyond page 6! I'm on a massive backlog, so just bear with me. Busy times too...

[edit on 18/7/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Me too please Ayana!

Cheers
Shane
(that count for a second line doesn't it?)

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hi Ayana ! I would love to try this

Thanks in advance!

star n flag!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'd like to know please.
=]

I've always been curious about Tarot Cards, so could you tell me mine?
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

The Sun

This brings clarity of vison and a sense of optimism and positive energy. Whatever seemed impossible in the dark, will feel possible again and there is a strong sense of enthusiasm and exhilaration. It is a definate positive influence, and should mean an emphasis on positive action, a time of strength and good cheer.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by flyboyscott68

Three of Swords

There will be a time where tension is released, and the three is the time of resolution after some kind of sorrow or tension. After suffering, there has to be some release of joy - they aren't ever far apart.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi, this thread is really interesting. I have always been intrigued by this subject. If you have time could you do mine? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by steandgina

The Star

This is a symbol of hope, and the radiance which glows in the dark. This gives us courage to maintain a positive attitude, and represents optimism and encouragement - as well as the goals which we strive for. It suggests rejuvenation, renewal of energy and inspiration.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Two of Pentacles

This is a card of action, movement and change. In my deck the image is of a juggler, juggling two pentacles - and this represents the need to pay attention to more than one thing at a time. There is a suggestion that you may face some fluctuation and change materially (pentacles are of material matters) but this isn't necessarily negative.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

Seven of cups

This card offers many options, but it is also one of fantasy and daydreams - so nothing will come of the options until you actually bring them into reality. The message of the card is that you need to commit to one thing at a time, because without focus and grounding the options will remain daydreams.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by laketrash

Four of cups

This card bears the image of boredom and discontent. The image on my card is so dissatisfied with everything, that it is unable to appreciate what it has or even what is given magically. The figure is refusing to accept that it already has all that it wants and more. So the message is, that there is a great deal available, but unless you acknowledge this nothing will come of it - and the best way to do this is to tackle the feeling of discontent head on. There is probably a solution, you just need to notice it.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Nine of swords

If you find yourself in a bad situation, it isn't as bad as it seems, and the fear itself is worse than what you are actually fearful of. The card is 'the nightmare card' - but the nightmares aren't real. It also signifies that the fears are for others, rather than yourself, and since you can't do anything about it, you feel impotent. Many of the difficulties are caused by thoughts, which don't agree with your feelings, and the conflict may be difficult to solved - but nothing bad has actually happened.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

It says that there is no such thing as a loser!
Which is actually quite ironic...

Five of swords.

The card suggests that you may be tackling something too big for you to fight or challenge, and so you need to assess the strength of such opponent, compared to your own. If the opponent is stronger than you, then turn away. If you are strong enough to do this, then you won't ever be stuck in a situation where there is no hope for victory. You have to be prepared to swallow your pride sometimes, because it will end better for you.
The card also warns against arrogance in victory, and against treachery and defeat.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

Nine of pentacles

This depicts material security and comfort. The card shows a woman who has worked hard to achieve success, and can now enjoy it. It also suggests that such a point of contentment has been reached, that you don't need others to tell you how well you have done, you can recognise it yourself. The card suggests a calm period where you can fully appreciate the positives in your life, and enjoy a sense of harmony with the world around you.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jrod0532

I'm honoured that your first post was in my thread, and I apologise for it taking so long to get to you! Enjoy ATS, and if you need any help, feel free to ask me. The top of this box tells me that I'm an experienced member now, so I need to be an example to others

Queen of Cups

This represents a figure who is in touch with their emotional world, which is very important to her. The card may symbolize that there is an issue relating to feelings coming to the fore, and any issues regarding feelings shouldn't be ignored. You may also wish to be in control of your feelings, which doesn't always work...
The card may be saying that a person like this will enter your life, or that you become the beloved of someone else. It also might indicate that you need to delve into your own feelings to become more aware of what is happening inside of you.

new topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join