It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot card of the day!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

The World

This is the card right at the end of the deck, and so is a card of completion, achievement, and success. It also means that once it is realised, a journey must start again - as we don't just reach a stage in life and then stop.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jean59

Nine of Swords

More commonly known as the nightmare card, this signifies all of the fears that you have been troubling you - and also pushes the point that they aren't as bad as you think they are! The fears are usually for loved ones, who you can't dig out of trouble as easily, and the difficulties may be from thoughts conflicting with feelings. They might not be easy to solve, but, they are 'nightmares' and haven't yet happened!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Loadstain

Justice

This card suggests that the time is ripe for weighing up a situation using logic and reason rather than emotions to find a solution to problems.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Thank you...
This card speaks the truth.
We move forward slowly, but we move forward.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
As Pavel might say,"Healing frequencies ooopen Kyiptin"

Personal Log Stardate...Unknown
Crewman Betchecker recording
"Seems like weeks since entering this dark region of space known as the "Myyttarroe" Nebula but logic dictates this can't be so, as the future is seemingly wipping by at warp 9.7. Wonder if Uhura is available for a round of pereecees squares? Say, it is the future and the "Myyttarroe"
Nebula is not without it's limits, but still, what of Zefrum Cockrane?
Betchecker out.
ps this is a cool sleigh ride Data.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hi ayana, i really hope your not done yet. Could you pull one for me? I'm really curious about certains ones that i saw on another website.
please? thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Are you still doing these Ayana?
I'm kind of curious.
(But if you get the Hermit please just lie to me - no more Hermits for a while for me.)

Thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
My turn when you get a chance.

I promise no complaints.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Thanks so much!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by aaguedaa

Hopefully you still feel lucky this week... Sorry this is taking so long, I had no idea the thread would take off THIS much when I started it. Or that I'd have no time to get round to answering for about a week!

Hey no problem! I feel even luckier this week. LOL Thank you for taking the time to do this for us, I can't believe your timing; I am actually moving to a new apartment this weekend and I have been kinda reluctant to it just because it is not as "nice" as my last one, but for some reason I think I need to move; that ties in perfectly with the card you got for me... crazy eh?. Again Thank you!!! have a great weekend!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm also interested to see which card you get for me, please.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Ayana, thank you for the tarot reading. Here is the tarot reading I offered. My apologies for taking so long to respond.

You seem to be dissatisfied with your present situation, but the cards indicate that an opportunity approaches.

In one card a man sits alone in a small boat, adrift at sea. This could mean that you feel isolated and feel that a better future is nowhere in sight. In another card, a butterfly is airborne. This indicates that you are undergoing a transformation that will lead to greater freedom. Just as the butterfly leaves its cocoon, you have or soon will abandon something that has not been emotionally fulfilling.

The approaching opportunity appears to be financial.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I would like a chance too, please. Thanks in advance. Blessings to all.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

So any important things in my life? like about love or friendship?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

hmmm.
Never got my free reading and I was very patient...
What happened to this thread? probably too much work.
Are you still around OP? I have never had a reading before, and I was honestly interested...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
reply to post by Ayana

hmmm.
Are you still around OP? I have never had a reading before, and I was honestly interested...

+1

Sounds all to interesting, OP wherefore art thou?? I was like 1 or 2 posts off the last reading too...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7even

Originally posted by defuntion
reply to post by Ayana

hmmm.

+1

Sounds all to interesting, OP wherefore art thou?? I was like 1 or 2 posts off the last reading too...

Yup, I think I was on Pg 10 or 11. I don't think the OP was expecting this big of a responce and I think we may have overwhelmed the OP.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ooh, very cool. I would be grateful if you would grace me with a reading.

Many thanks!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thank you Ayana, its funny, the card you drew for me hit the nail on the head for what was going on at the time...thank you

Love and Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I would just love love loveeeeee to get a card from you!

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join