It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
post by this_is_who_we_are

28 Jul 2011 – Today, co-founders Cameron Henkel and David Gooden launched their new website www. ... Project Pixels allows anyone, anywhere to purchase pixel space, ...

www.google.com...,+not+owned+by+%22David+Gooden%22+,+not+taking+your+money&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Ym0&rls=org.mozilla:e s-ES
fficial&prmd=ivnso&ei=eZtWTvejBcmtgQfe8fyEDA&start=10&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=446
edit on 25-8-2011 by verita711 because: error 2

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by verita711

Mavbe its me.... making strange deductions....tired..
Second--

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
After reading the confession, I have to say that it sounds alot like the story presented in the movie Skyline. But three days to go. I know where I'll be. I'll be at the bar.

-saige-

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by saige45

Confession????
Second.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by verita711

D4rk Kn1ght's Confession:

OK the event.

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

this will then lead to some event that even i do not know about fully, but it is the dark knight of Oct 28th, 2011.

this starts real slow in 2007... leading to 2009 - 2009 the pace really hots up for the Dark knight of Oct 28th 2011...

So, I only have this to say. If you do nothing but watch, wait till you start to see / hear things you will never had believed you would ever in this life see...

Source

-saige-

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Are you telling me That I Found all about this guys in 4 hours....???? And Almost Plot signifificance, etc in just 4 hours, including names sites and blogsposts , adresses, etc , in my first 4 hours back in ATS.... I NEED some SERIOUS SCOTCH......... AND without Knowing that there was some kind of Task Force from ATS ALREADY working just because d4rk kn1ght doesn´t look good to me AT all....
edit on 25-8-2011 by verita711 because: (no reason given)
at a personal level.....
edit on 25-8-2011 by verita711 because: Ay Carumba!!!!!!!!!

I personally believe there is processor damage on this unit......
edit on 25-8-2011 by verita711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

OMG - I just LOVE Brian Cox! He is such a breath of fresh air! And, from the man himself - if you believe in 2012 - you are a twat!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here's something to keep an eye on:

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Thank you..

All for your replies so far, just to keep you all updated, a member has kindly supplied me with Dark Knight's email address so I'm going to drop him a note and see if he responds.
edit on 26/8/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A Confession. Guilt Makes Me Post This
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry but DKs predictions did not come true the way he said it would, absolutley nothing, we've had no huge ufo's or stars "Dancing" round the sky for all the northen hemisphere to see, remember it wasn't that one or two people would see these things but all of us. Also if you look close he had the same background story as some else with a big thread at the same time.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Addition, filed under Project Blue Beam:

Serge Monast, the NWO and Project Bluebeam
by captiva
started on 10/20/2010 @ 04:56 PM

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Addition:

2011- My Predictions and Prophecy!
by ET_MAN
started on 10/11/2009 @ 05:37 AM

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
I'm sorry but DKs predictions did not come true the way he said it would, absolutley nothing, we've had no huge ufo's or stars "Dancing" round the sky for all the northen hemisphere to see, remember it wasn't that one or two people would see these things but all of us. Also if you look close he had the same background story as some else with a big thread at the same time.

idont know we have had things like the Norway Spiral....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by subject x

I feel pretty safe in assuming that 10/28/11 will be just another day, but we never really know until it gets here.

you prob right but isnt that the date elenin passes real close...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
According to this thread, the original "Confession" thread by DK has been tossed into the hoax bin:

"edit on 26-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: Long overdue label of "HOAX" on this thread as it was a prank by a returning banned member."

I hear both applause and jeers in the background.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Great!

I do have a couple questions. Does anyone know if the guy ever posted again after he supposedly headed for the hills? Is he/she still posting?

Honestly, the theory never made a lot of sense to me. It was a nice read but it didn't have much meat to it when it came to stating what would happen and why.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Addition:

What Will Happen On Oct. 28th, 2011 ?
by AQ6666
started on 8/30/2011 @ 05:25 AM

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Addition:

28th October 2011....
by TSOM87
started on 8/30/2011 @ 06:45 AM

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is on the outskirts of the parameters of this thread, but I'll incluse it nevertheless:

August - October 2011: The Beginning Of Our Rebirth
by Gexi1992
started on 7/30/2011 @ 11:41 PM

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Fainess dictates that I post this here as well:

Originally posted by TravisT

Originally posted by Elliot
When and who decided that the DK 'Confession' thread was a hoax.

It was not in that catergory when i first read it (not saying that it isn't a hoax. I hope that it is.) But that being besides the point, why was it moved there?
Look at the bottom of the page, in his original thread. It says:

edit on 26-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: Long overdue label of "HOAX" on this thread as it was a prank by a returning banned member.

I actually PM'd SkepticOverlord last night, and asked him what I could say. It still wasn't clear if I can share anything, but this is what he said to me.

by SkepticOverlord: We typically don't share details, but after researching his IP address used for posting, we found him to have been at least two previously banned members -- banned once for hoaxing, another time for disruptiveness.

If you can't trust one of the site owners, again, I don't know what to tell you.....

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join