It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28th October 2011....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Those of you that believe something (End Of World/Global Spiritual Awakening) is going to happen on the 28th of October, type ''yes'' into the thread and give your reason why. For the people who don't believe or people who are ''in the middle'', no need to reply.

I would love to read the reasons on one thread of those who truly believe something will happen.

With the amount of 28th threads on ATS, it will be interesting to see how many yes's we'll get.

Tsom87

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
All i know 28th october is 3 days before Halloween.

2nd

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

yes, I'll be digging through peoples leftovers trying to get a cheap costume

also its a Friday, I think I might have a few drinks

aside from the joking though, I would also like to see what others think will happen, in a simplified form
most of the predictions are pretty vague about it

OP may find this to be good reading: The Truth about October 28. it just got real. its big
based on a video game of course.....
and now that Elenin is disintegrating... looks like all those September predictions are bust

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Oct 28th has been shown to be a more mathematically accurate date as to when the Mayan Long Count runs out.
this is backed further by the pyramid on the dollar bill's Great Seal signifying 12 takuns passing before the great "all seeing eye" or "eye of horus" or "eye of providence" is to be symbolicly openned.. this is symbolised as the pineal gland.. master gland of the endocrine system which is signified as the 7 glands/ 7 nerve ganglions / 7 chakras / 7 n churches / 7 minora candles / 7 seals ..... spoken of in scripture...

these are all awakened by the mother spirit, the kundalini, mother mary..... which creates a virgin vessel... for the christ child to inhabit.. christ child meaning an archetypal construct .. an anonymous ... plural messiah which is mutated physical body and psychologically refined mind... ...

there will be individuals with higher perception of reality.. higher physical ability to augment their reality... higher purpose... existing after this date.

so say I.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well...... Yes.

SOMETHING is going to happen, all those people saying the 'mayan calander' just 'happens' to run out on this date does not add up to me. Purely because ALL of the ancient civilazations that where here, had waht seemed to be great knowledge of the stars and heavens. Mayan's, Sumarians, Egyptians, etc all where focused on the sky.

And that calander just 'happens' to run out on that date? Sure, that is convincing. I have no clue to what is going to happen, but something is bount to happen. Whether it is some strange alignment, a planet/comet/what have you is coming close to earth, or even an spiritual awaikening. I don't know, anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Yes, I believe something is going on happen on this date. It's just a feeling (intuition) telling me that something significant will take place on a worldwide level. I think many people around the world have the feeling that something big is around the corner and this date might play a role in that.
edit on 30/8/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hmmm. Well, how many failed predictions/ doomsday dates have we seen just THIS YEAR? This will be just another one of those dates that pass with nothing happening. Then there will be the next date we're supposed to cower and wait for. But, like all the others, it'll be real THIS time. [sarcasm]

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

If you want to know what 28th October will feel like, then watch

2010: The Year We Make Contact

Something Wonderful will happen.

It will be the harbinger of peace.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Hmmm. Well, how many failed predictions/ doomsday dates have we seen just THIS YEAR? This will be just another one of those dates that pass with nothing happening. Then there will be the next date we're supposed to cower and wait for. But, like all the others, it'll be real THIS time. [sarcasm]

Well, this isn't a prediction of 'some dude' on a forum. An ancient civilazation predicted a 'ending' on this date. It may fail it may not. But to me, there are WAY more people believing in this 'prediction' as you call it then any other. The DOOMSDAY!!! spam CAPS threads are old and nobody takes em serious (thank GOD for that!).

I have to say here it is way more better, and people 'general' are a bit more 'serious' in discussing and talking about subjects. I visited GLP a few times and OMG!! What a bunch of braindead trolls are on that forum! Seriously they where competing who could create the most stupid CAPS spammed titles on there.

And IF there was a serious topic created, 3 posts later it was filled with trolls, not even 'debunking' anything, just mindless facerolling there keyboards.

But yeah 'predictions' are what they are 'predictions'. Sometimes they come true, but mostly they don't. Just believing what everyone is saying is stupid regardless of the topic at hand. I suggest research and draw your own conclusion every time! My views can be a 180 degree turn from yours. So that doesn't mean mine are wrong, but that they are my personal views on how I research and view the results.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

We're in agreement on GLP. Went there once for about 5 minutes and that's all I could take. Seems like over there, if you repeat yourself often enough and in caps, you must be right. On the subject of the Mayans, so many have interpreted what they were trying to say and what yr/mt/day that it's to happen, I'm not sure which to believe, if any. The one thing I am sure of is that this is an extremely screwed up planet. With a few having so much they can never use it, ignoring the ones who have nothing and starving to death, it will take something unimaginable to change it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
i'll be carving pumpkins...
getting ready to celebrate samhain...
and hell yeah there's gonna be drinks

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Another thing to worry about for us.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Now, now. Hold on to your brains. Little published fact is that they have found objects dated in the Mayan ruins that have dates well into the 2030's. Hard to believe they thought it was all over in 2011 or 2012 when they have reference dates 20 years or more beyond that.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yes, something big is certainly going to happen.

I guess something big has been planned for the near future. Initially they intended it to happen next year, so set the date for Dec 21, 2012 and publicised this date as the date of the end of the Mayan Calendar. But it appears they decided to hasten the event and hence a new date is appearing for the same event. After all, who knows exactly what date it will be anyway? These dates are nothing more than hints being dropped by the movers and shakers.

The only problem is they are not hinting at exactly what they planned for the date, so there is no preparing for it. On the other hand, these hints may be just to mislead and nothing may happen on that date and the actual event happens on some date that is sufficiently far from the publicised date

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentorman
Now, now. Hold on to your brains. Little published fact is that they have found objects dated in the Mayan ruins that have dates well into the 2030's. Hard to believe they thought it was all over in 2011 or 2012 when they have reference dates 20 years or more beyond that.

The date was never about what Mayans predicted, but what the TPTB planned. So the publicised date of end of Mayan Calendar is the date for which the TPTB planned something BIG!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
seriously...
the only thing the Mayans predicted with their calendar is that their calendar will end

they call it an end of an Age

If you ask me, the real end date was about 15 years ago
we are clearly in a new age.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

I believe that there is probably a good chance of an increased number of suicides around that date just as there were at the time of the whole Harold Camping "Rapture" fiasco. There are so many people who have convinced themselves that October 28th is the end of the world that there are bound to be many who would rather go ahead and "off" themselves rather than face the catastrophies they have built up in their imaginations.

It's really sad, but such is human nature!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yes, but there is so much possibilities that can happen, even if /nibiru/elenin/aliens dont awaken us, like stated, then World War lll definatly will. so yes, there will be a time when this world will awaken as one, and realize the harm (definatly not good) were doing to our planet, mother earth, she has blessed us with life, the best gift of all, yet we continue to fight and wage wars, lie and deceive the population, create these weapons, and sources of power, that can do NO good, but only harm.

So yes, i do agree there will be an 'awakening' on oct28th, even if not on that day, it will soon come.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

yes, i personally think SOMETHING is going to happen...but what who knows.
have been experiencing a lot of energy change lately, apparently energy 'portals' are opening up and we are receiving it. those who want to receive it that is.

Doom and gloom? if thats what you want , its what you will get.
If you give love, you will receive it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
yes, but I don't think it's the end of the world per say. But I do think there will be some major disaster, probably a giant earthquake. It'll knock us down a notch, but it'll cause us to be more humble. So in a sense, it is a spiritual enlightenment.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join