It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Take the time to read the above and really think about it. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask me and I will do my best. Thank you for once again not answering any questions and trying to deflect the debate again.

Please stop avoiding providing an answer. You have provided no evidence that the xenon was transported by the jet stream.

...and got to US how? Jet stream!

Where is the evidence. There is none.

Your jet stream claim is a failure.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I have not avoided, providing you with an answer, you just can't see what's in front of you.

Ok, so how if not the jet stream?

Boat?
Plane?
Stuck on someone's shoe?

Please enlighten me, when the obvious answer is the jet stream. Wow.

edit on 26-9-2011 by superman2012 because: pointing out Stereologist's FAIL

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Wow. Such poor logic. No surprise there.

Where is any evidence that any measurements were taken of the jet stream xenon 133?

All measurements were taken at ground level. Sorry you get an F - again.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Wow. Such poor logic. No surprise there.

Where is any evidence that any measurements were taken of the jet stream xenon 133?

All measurements were taken at ground level. Sorry you get an F - again.

So please please please tell me how it got there. Simple question. Someone as bright as you should be able to answer it so someone as un-enlightened as me could understand it. All I ever asked was a question. Still waiting for the answer...if it wasn't there before, and was there days after the Japan accident, isn't it a good idea that it got there from the jet stream? Please just take yourself out of the little box that you are in and look at the big picture. How did it get there?

Edit: 4th time I have asked the question...
edit on 26-9-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

So please please please tell me how it got there. Simple question. Someone as bright as you should be able to answer it so someone as un-enlightened as me could understand it. All I ever asked was a question. Still waiting for the answer...if it wasn't there before, and was there days after the Japan accident, isn't it a good idea that it got there from the jet stream? Please just take yourself out of the little box that you are in and look at the big picture. How did it get there?

Winds, not the jet stream.

If you had anything to back up your jet stream claim you would have presented it. The jet stream claim is a failure.

I have asked for jet stream evidence several times with no response.
edit on 26-9-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Winds, not the jet stream.

If you had anything to back up your jet stream claim you would have presented it. The jet stream claim is a failure.

I have asked for jet stream evidence several times with no response.
edit on 26-9-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

Like I said earlier, I have provided my sources, with you providing NONE. That being said, thank you for finally agreeing with me. I knew we could come to an agreement. If you need further proof of how you agree with me, see how a jet stream works.

Credibility: You haven't asked for jet stream evidence once without me giving you evidence...and only once.
edit on 26-9-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

All you have provided is a link to a wikipedia page on jet streams. Let's see how that page gives you another F grade.

According to your wikipedia link speeds are from 92 to 398kph. Distance from Japan to Washington is 8000km.

So what were the speeds at the time. Here is a link.
cliffmass.blogspot.com...

Coming home I experienced the impact of an amazingly strong Pacific jet stream. Here is a short-term forecast of wind speed (knots) at jet stream level (300 mb--roughly 32,000 ft) while I was crossing the big ocean.

Speeds were in the range of 300 knots. The 5000 miles from Japan to Washington would be covered in less than 18 hours by the winds.

The xenon and iodine took 5 days to make the trip across the ocean and not less than a day of jet stream travel.

But wait there is another place to check
www.peninsuladailynews.com...

On Tuesday, the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty Organization, an arm of the United Nations in Vienna, released a model that predicted how a plume of radiation from Japan could disperse worldwide if there were a sustained release of radiation high into the atmosphere.

A large and continuous release would be necessary to spew radioactive particles so high that the jet stream picked them up.

This was written March 19. The iodine radiation spike arrived on March 17 in Washington.

You get an F AGAIN!

Ever thought of checking on papers about dispersion models of xenon 133? No,of course not because they also discuss winds well below the jet stream as the dispersal mechanism.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

First of all...if you are going to use someones blog as a source, make sure you read it all the way through. 2000 meters AGL is 2km Above Ground Level. 9000 meters AGL is 9 km Above Ground Level. You see where I am going right? Right!?

The strongest jet streams are the polar jets, at around 7–12 km

Also,

Other jets also exist. During the northern hemisphere summer, easterly jets can form in tropical regions, typically in a region where dry air encounters more humid air at high altitudes. Low-level jets also are typical of various regions such as the central United States.

A large and continuous release would be necessary to spew radioactive particles so high that the jet stream picked them up.

...written on March 19...hmm...if only something happened after the March 11 tsunami...oh yes. This.

Releasing such radiation with extreme heat--as in an explosion, which would propel radiation into higher altitude winds, such as the jet stream, would be the most alarming manner in which this could take place because this would hoist this radiation into the faster winds which blow at those levels.

Talking about the jet stream:

A single particle from Japan could reach California in 25 hours. But any significant airborne material would take seven days to reach the west coasts, Dan Jaffe, an atmospheric chemist at the University of Washington in Bothell told the Oregonian.

Your own quote:

The iodine radiation spike arrived on March 17 in Washington.

Wouldn't that be...5 days after the explosion at reactor #3??

Still well within the 25 hours - 7 days estimate.

Here is your dispersion model of Xenon-133.

Here is the Jet Stream Animation

Look familiar sport?
Oh, and you can give me as many F's as you want...they are meaningless from a silly old Troll.

Couldn't beat me in this thread and now it seems you are trying too hard to stage a comeback.

Also, ALSO...
From you:

According to your wikipedia link speeds are from 92 to 398kph. Distance from Japan to Washington is 8000km. So what were the speeds at the time. Here is a link. cliffmass.blogspot.com... Coming home I experienced the impact of an amazingly strong Pacific jet stream. Here is a short-term forecast of wind speed (knots) at jet stream level (300 mb--roughly 32,000 ft) while I was crossing the big ocean.

short term forecast does not mean it is that speed throughout the whole jet stream. Should I link Wikipedia for you again sport?

edit on 27-9-2011 by superman2012 because: More Stereologist FAIL.

edit on 27-9-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

We both sure are learning lots!!
edit on 27-9-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Since there was no explosion one of your links states.

It is possible that some Cs-137 (Cesium) and-or iodine-131 from the Fukushima nuclear power plant meltdown could make its way into the Troposphere and get disbursed over the northern hemisphere, including the West Coast U.S. Note that unless there is a catastrophic explosion that sends large quantities of radioactive particles high up into the atmosphere, the quantity of radioactive particles that makes its way to the U.S. will be limited to surface winds, and of course, dispersion over distance.

Not the jet stream. You get another F.

The link you provided for the dispersion image also has other dispersion models. The eurad dispersion model for 5000m shows that the material would have arrived over the US in 18 hours at that elevation.
www.weatheronline.co.uk...
You really should check your material better.

You still have provided no evidence that the distribution was due to the jet stream. Even at current wind speeds the distribution was slower than the jet stream.

Sorry, but still a failure. Your Fs are piling up.

All you've shown is that that the distribution followed normal terrestrial winds. In fact the cyclonic pattern seen emerging from Japan indicates definitely not the jet stream.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

No explosions!?
How old are you again? Might want to re-read the material sport. Wow. I am just blown away. I thought we were here to deny ignorance...not support it.
edit on 27-9-2011 by superman2012 because: pointing out Stereologist's FAIL..again.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The guys a fraud i don't see why you ppl still follow this utter BS

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devestator
The guys a fraud i don't see why you ppl still follow this utter BS

Please source how he is a fraud...until then I will believe he is a fraud after Oct. 28. There is no evidence to support that he is a fraud...that I have seen...and until the evidence presents itself on Oct. 28, I don't believe one way or the other.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

dude you rock. him and phage are always right about everything. but that is just it, they are'nt.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

wow great !
this is just great ! i like your point of view and the way you explain it...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by letscit

dude you rock. him and phage are always right about everything. but that is just it, they are'nt.

The only difference being is that people respect Phage because he has admitted to being wrong...and doesn't get personal.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Continuing to misrepresent is your way.

No matter how you try to lie about events the jet stream was not involved.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Obviously you have nothing better to do than to cheer on the children that misrepresent events. How sad.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

So you support telling lies about the dispersal method?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Obviously you don't read my posts.

The point is that the jet stream did not transport the xenon 133. So far the evidence is clear that the xenon was transported by near surface winds.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Continuing to misrepresent is your way.

No matter how you try to lie about events the jet stream was not involved.

It's ok guy. You have your opinions and blogs and I provided you with facts. No problem here. Agree to disagree.

Edit: Why didn't I get my "F"!?!?

edit on 27-9-2011 by superman2012 because: Need my prize from my favourite troll.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join