It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So Oct 28/11 not to far of a wait and see

Open mind and BOB ready

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Thankfully the wait and see crowd can see in one month that another silly set of claims is balderdash.

You don't have to wait and see. Didn't DK claim that things would be going full tilt from 2009 to 2011? Nothing is happening along those lines so why do a wait and see?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Im wondering how much more "Full Tilt" you need?...Lets see, Fukeshima, weather patterns, lights in the sky, financial crisis, demonstrations all over the world, bird, fish deaths, UFo media hype including the Vatican,etc, etc, etc, etc....

Some people look but do not see.

respects
edit on 6-9-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Some people look and make up false connections.
Some people see one thing and state another.

Full tilt?
1. Fukeshima - an industrial accident. Not the worst. Can you say Bhopla?
2. Weather patterns - what in particular? What distinguishes the years from 2006 to present from previous years.
3. Lights in the sky - Anything different from previous years?
4. Financial crises - Can you say 1973-1974, 1987, 1989-1991, 1990, 1992-1993, 1997-1998, 2001?
5. Demonstrations all over the world - Pretty normal
6. Animal deaths - Normal
7. UFO media hype - You said it, it's hype.

Without extreme shoehorning DK's claims are abyssmal failures.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

And some people just prefer to see no, speak no and hear no evil.

I can feel it. It's not something you can measure but the mass animal death were the beginning for me. As was the cold summer I had here in my home state of South Australia.

Only after the fact can you go rubbing our noses in it.

In the last 2 years we have had some of the strongest EQ's this planet has felt since records began. Thats a lot of Large EQ's over a short amount of time.

I just wish people stopped trying to deny these facts. They are facts. An 8.8 Chile EQ. A 9.0 in Japan and the Christchurch quakes, and Christchurch wasn't well known for Big quakes.

I truly BELIEVE, yes my beliefs so frick off trolls, this is the year. Family and I are mentally prepared. My children know that if the ground starts shaking one of us will be there to collect them or I tell them to come out of class they will do so immediately. I don't want to wait around for this to happen but with the amount of DISinfo it makes it hard to come to a complete conclusion. This is what they want. Confusion. Inaction.

I don't know if the 3 days of darkness will really happen. We are stocking up on canned foods. My problem is what if we are tsunami'd. I read that at one point South Australia was meant to be inundated by a tsunami created by the Antarctic shelf dropping into the ocean sending one washing over Adelaide. Obviously that may still be a possibility.

Overall. Prepare. Don't at your own risk.

I also know of a couple of gang members who said in front of me that if SHTF they'd start raping women. I had to keep my cool but I assure ATS that with attitudes like that this planet needs a purification. I doubt a purification can be all that accurate and selective.

We are ungrateful as a species. We are deserving of any and all destruction that is brought upon us.

It's a little late to sort the wheat from the chaff. I say burn the crops and start over.
edit on 12-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

The animal deaths are not rare. They happen often. Being the humans we are we are more interested in whale beachings than in squid deaths. The weather changes all of the time. That is why it has been a topic of discussion for ever.

In the last 2 years we have had some of the strongest EQ's this planet has felt since records began. Thats a lot of Large EQ's over a short amount of time.

Actually not correct. There have been lots of big quakes spread out over the time records have been kept. Remember that more stations can now pick up more quakes and also get them better interpreted as to where they were and how powerful they were.

... and Christchurch wasn't well known for Big quakes.

One of those big plate tectonic fault lines runs right by Christ Church.

When researchers look at the historical data they do not see an increase in the number of quakes, nor in the magnitude of the quakes.

The 3 days of darkness is a hoax perpetrated in recent times. It is not an ancient prophesy. It is new as in the last 30 years. It has no basis at all.

As far as people committing crimes during upheavals we don't need to look very far do we? During floods, fires, wars, storms, etc. we see criminals being opportunistic. They observe a time when they think they have a better chance of getting away with crime.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
interesting... interesting.. i have just started looking into the threads you listed, and the first thing that caught my attention, was in the first 2 pages of the first thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... , there are 3 banned members... first thing i think is that the same person using 3 profiles? doesn't really seem that way, but bigger question, coincidence? i think not... anyways, interesting journey, will check in later

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What happened to this person just hoaxing? I thought his ip was traced to a banned former
member with a grudge who created several accounts on ATS?

Also, I thought we'd be seeing full-blown light shows visible to the world, not Chinese lanterns
on YouTube.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
According to this thread, the original "Confession" thread by DK has been tossed into the hoax bin:

"edit on 26-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: Long overdue label of "HOAX" on this thread as it was a prank by a returning banned member."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hear both applause and jeers in the background.

Some people seem to hanging on to all the doom and gloom, instead of seeing it for what it was. A great big pile of hoax as quoted above!! We will all be here in November and still have to do the Christmas shopping.

I have noticed that most of the people who tried to claim DKs story as true and asking people to prove he was hoaxing when shown the facts dissappeared without a single sorry?

edit on 13-9-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
[
edit on 13-9-2011 by Springheel Jack because: um,,,did not notice the bit about DK being a great big fat lying bunghole....sorry.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Fairness dictates that I post this:

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I can confirm that our senior staff had been doing some clean up on related topics, and discovered that the IP address used by "D4rk Kn1ght" was the same as that used by a previously banned member -- who was banned for posting UFO hoaxes.

During the "D4rk Kn1ght" tenure, and now, we're not in the habit of cross-checking IP addresses to look for banned members... it takes a lot of work as we have lots of new members every day.

In addition, "D4rk Kn1ght" posted a "good bye" thread (now trashed as we don't allow those) that implied an admission that at least some of his material was fiction. He said: "I have contributed art" as the opening statement of his good bye.

Make of this information what you will.
edit on 30-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)
De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A confession. Guilt makes me post this

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thank you for posting that quote, it's nice to someone come to there own conclusion after reading the evidence posted and not pretend it didn't happen.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Why should anyone believe what the Mayan civilization has to say? They can predict futures but they chose to perform bloody human sacrifices? And if the aliens gave them this information but didn't tell them that human sacrifice is idiotic, what kind of creature are they? I realize these are all questions but it is my way of discerning truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It makes not sense to me either, so their calander ends soon.

Lots of our calenders ended in 2000 and nothing happened then despite all the doom mongers saying the opposite.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This prediction falls five days after October 28th. Just thought I'd throw it into the mix in case anyone missed this thread:

Official Maya Calender "End" Date: 11/2/2011 Dia De Los Muertes
by PURPLEMAN
started on 7/21/2011 @ 08:12 PM

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Addition:

The Quickening
by Ilyich
started on 9/18/2011 @ 02:01 AM

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but here it is:

Dark Knight LTAT continues to train Iraqi Security Forces
www.usf-iraq.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOMof3
Why should anyone believe what the Mayan civilization has to say? They can predict futures but they chose to perform bloody human sacrifices? And if the aliens gave them this information but didn't tell them that human sacrifice is idiotic, what kind of creature are they? I realize these are all questions but it is my way of discerning truth.

They were advanced in some ways but not others. Not really hard to understand.

Why should anyone take anything our current civilisation has to say seriously? We can send information across the world in the blink of an eye, but we just can't seem to stop murdering thousands of our own race each day.

Are we really more advanced than they were? At least their sacrifices were only a few people and for specific purposes which they believed helped the civilisation as a whole.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
How did I miss this one?

D4rk Kn1ght, Two Moons And Me
by zippy1958
started on 7/27/2008 @ 05:07 PM

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
T-minus 33 days and counting. That is all.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join