It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread.

So the world is going to end tomorrow?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

it was supposed to end 2 days ago on the 26th, but I'm not sure what happened, they're probably having some technical issues.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Addition:

October 28th Exposed In 2012 Movie By Columbia Pictures! Coincidence?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by youareblind
started on 10/1/2011 @ 04:52 AM

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ive followed the Dark Knight story with interest since it first appeared. I have also for some while been noticing the seemingly deliberate or at least significant occurance of the number 46.
Normally i would have posted elsewhere but something has possibly connected the 28th with the number 46 (for me anyway) and so thought it worth a mention and maybe someone more knowledgeable than i can make something of it.

ok, i dunno if this has been pointed out but did anybody notice that there are 46 days between obama's psalm 46 (you know the apocalyptic one) reading on 9/11 anniversiry and the 28 oct?

I am not religious at all but Psalm 46 for those who are not aware of its relevance

1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea;
3 though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble with its tumult. (Selah)
4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.
5 God is in the midst of the city; it shall not be moved; God will help it when the morning dawns.
6 The nations are in an uproar, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts.
7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. (Selah)
8 Come, behold the works of the Lord; see what desolations he has brought on the earth.
9 He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow, and shatters the spear; he burns the shields with fire.
10 "Be still, and know that I am God! I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth."
11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.

So from 9/11 starting 12th sept - 46 days upto 28th oct! just another coincidence or what?

the 28th is the 47th day and coincidently the buses in my city are carrying this poster on the back.

Sorry its not my computer so cannot paste the image but its the wheel chair one.

www.creativereview.co.uk...

For those who cannot view it it Reads "Tilt at 46 degrees and your a hero, Tilt at 47 and its game over"

I looked up 46 degrees tilt and it is also the difference between the angles of the Sun above the horizon at noon on the longest and shortest days of the year due to the earths 23 degrees tilt on axis. Oddly some sites say it is 47 degrees.

Now i realise its a paralympic promotional poster but a weird coincidence all the same, esp as i believe that apsalm 46 was chosen more for the 46 number than its content.
I have been thinking about starting a thread about this number because i believe there is a something big (maybe occultist even) associated with it that tptb have been using for a long time.

This is a little of topic i know but if 46 does have relevance to the 28th oct as in obamas psalm 46 reading then maybe theres a clue that someone can go with.

media events recently,

46 dead south korean sailors in torpedo incident.articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

46 twins (one half of twin) died in twin towers - they even made a documentry about it to push 46 home to us.
www.huliq.com...

46 mommas charity group, made up of 46 mums who have lost kids to cancer and the 46 being based on the fact that on average 46 kids diagnosed of cancer in usa every day!
46mommas.com...

46 trillion of global wealth held by elites
www.alternet.org...$46_trillion_in_wealth?page=entire

Also 46 is constantly being used in films ie- apartment/house numbers etc, cabs, firetrucks, planes etc and definately is used a significant amount more than any other number.

Trust me and start making a concious point of noticing the numbers you see on doors etc in films and you will be suprised.

A few other noteable things with 46;

46 chromosomes in human dna

46 is the total of books in the old testament

46 - The number of samurai, out of 47, who carried out the attack in the historical Ako vendetta; sometimes referred to as the 46 Ronins to discount the one samurai forced to turn back.

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

Anyhow i know ive drifted from the DK relevance but was just trying to reinforce any possible connection.

cmr

edit on 1/10/11 by cropmuncher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Text Red
Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the 28 October- 2011 Israeli Prime Minister After the earthquake in

northern Israel(november)- and the dry lake Kinert He is government end of december/ 2012

And by Imam Mahdi or Jesus will be killed In Jerusalem: 21 december 2012

Shaul Mofaz maybe to rule in the 28 october 2011 untill 21 december 2012 and probably aim mayans from this two time is to rule anti christ

On november Saudi Arabia king will be killed - November 6 is the hidden of his death after

starts War powers

On October 20-28, 2011 comet Elenin(C/2010 X1) near Earth and Asteroid yu55 hit in East Asia And reverse rotation of the(10/october /2011 »

Gas Methane
Perfect Alignment Elenin, Earth, Mercury and Venus. During this alignment the Earth will also pass the route of Elenin so when Elenin has a tail with Debris, all the rocks will hit Earth and it could be raining Fire as the Bible tells us !!! By the way, this stuff is all going to happen when the date is 11-11-11 isn’t that cool !!!

- The sun will rise from the West and the vast skies will become red(

America the great volcano in -11 november 2011()

- will begin its activities - eight days out of the ashes

Syria: earthquake in northern Israel

and Syria And its effect on the dry lake Kinert /In November Jordan to take possession of syria/and

after Exit Western from Iraq/ Iraq by the Jordan in January to take possession of/Fighting with

Turkey in December2011/And in February 2012 At one point, some of Sufyani's army will sink

into the ground./ This place will be known as Baidah and will be located either between Makkah

and Madina-volcano alaise

2012- march-11

Jesus in the the

autumn

of 2012 - comes to earth from the sky - to help Imam Mahdi

theadministration of justice in the earth
emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Im making mention of the dark knight predictions, mentions sounds in the sky, and yes we all know there have been new sounds comming from the skies and seem to be increasing daily. I see two scenerios here, 1st-holographic alien invasion, scarring, fear mongering man into submission, or a major world war between, america, iran, china, russia, india, breat brittian. WW3 weapontry could infact trigger earthquakes,=tsunamis=mass deaths=blood water=food gone=500,000 or less of humans left. NWO? Antichrist? tick tock tick tock so close we are to the answer, is it true or not...peace

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I do not understand where people get may 21st 2011, september 26, or 28th, 2011 it is 11(november) 11th 11, so if it is this century it will be in november...durrrrr. anyhow I belkieve the 11-11-11 is not the end day, but the first day of the last year, if we go by mayan, religous text, incans, and hopis predictions...peace

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Three weeks and counting.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but this is probably why the Mayan calendar ends when it does

edit on 7/1010/11 by Elentarri because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
نومبر 2011 وزیر اعظم اسرائیل گے اور حکومت نے اس 14 مہینے پر لے جاتا شائول موفاز

فوج کو مسلمانوں کے ساتھ کے قیادت کے امام مہدی اسرائیل کے تباہ کرنے کی
بادشاہ اردن کی سوریه قبضے2011 موسم خزاں /اور عراق قبضہ کر لیا ہے
2012 جنوری میں
انہوں ترکی کی کے ساتھ جھگڑوں
ختم ہوئی2011 خزاں -
سے کم سرزمین شمال مشرقی سوریه( الجزیره)
اور فوجیوں درمیان صحرا مکہ اور مدینہ ہیں تباہ سے کم فروری/
پچرچھلتارا النین 10/
گے نومبر 2011 سبب کو کشودرگرہ تصادم مشرق بعید
سے کم نومبر 2011 بھڑک جائیں گے آتش فشاں یلوستون
کے موسم خزاں 2012 میں ظاہر ہوتا ہےعیسی ع
اور مدد کرے گا کے لئے امام مهدی ع لئے عدل اورایکیشورواد سے کم دنیا

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
الاحداث المتوقعة في سنتي2011 و2012

شاؤول موفاز(معادي للمسيح) سوف يصبح رئيس وزراء اسرائيل في-28 أكتوبر 2011 _وستدوم حكومته لمدة15-14

شهرا_و الجنود المسلمين بقيادة الامام المهدي( عجل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) سيمحون اسرائيل من

الوجود..فی دسمبر 2012

ملك السعودية يموت فی نوفمبر 2011 والخبر ذالک فی 6 نوفمبر يبلغ الاستماع الناس -و ستبتدأ النزاعات

حول السلطة بعد ذلك

بركان سيثور بركان يلوستون في 11 نوفمبر 2011

سوف يرتطم الشهاب المذنب Elenin(C/2010 X1) بالارض و اكبر قطعة منه سوف تهبط في شرق آسيا (سوف يمر بالقرب من الارض)فی10

نوفمبر 2011

و تطلع الشمس من المغرب

متى جنود سازمان الأمم المتحدة فی سوريا سوف تحدث الزلزال و البحيرة طبریاالجفاف/سوف یحتل ملک اردن(سفیانی)

کل سورية فی خریف 2011 و سوف يحتل العراق بعدالخروج قوات الغربية من العراق فی يناير 2012/القتال مع

تركيا في دسمبر2011

وفي فبراير عام 2012 في الصحراء بين مكة المكرمة والمدينة المنورة -- جنود أردني

سوف تُخسف بهم الارض11 مارس 2012

یسوع في خریف عام 2012 -- يأتي إلى الأرض من السماء لمساعدة الإمام المهدي إقامة العدل في الأرض

زلزال شديد فى شمال اسرائيل بحيرة طبريا اخذة بالجفاف بسبب زلزال فی الشهر ذیحجه

(الثغرة القذيفة تحت البحيرة)

قل ارايتم ان اصبح ماوكم غورا فمن ياتيكم بماء معين- سورةالملک اية 30

بحيرة طبريا في عرض جغرافي 30درجة

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zanbaq
نومبر 2011 وزیر اعظم اسرائیل گے اور حکومت نے اس 14 مہینے پر لے جاتا شائول موفاز

فوج کو مسلمانوں کے ساتھ کے قیادت کے امام مہدی اسرائیل کے تباہ کرنے کی
بادشاہ اردن کی سوریه قبضے2011 موسم خزاں /اور عراق قبضہ کر لیا ہے
2012 جنوری میں
انہوں ترکی کی کے ساتھ جھگڑوں
ختم ہوئی2011 خزاں -
سے کم سرزمین شمال مشرقی سوریه( الجزیره)
اور فوجیوں درمیان صحرا مکہ اور مدینہ ہیں تباہ سے کم فروری/
پچرچھلتارا النین 10/
گے نومبر 2011 سبب کو کشودرگرہ تصادم مشرق بعید
سے کم نومبر 2011 بھڑک جائیں گے آتش فشاں یلوستون
کے موسم خزاں 2012 میں ظاہر ہوتا ہےعیسی ع
اور مدد کرے گا کے لئے امام مهدی ع لئے عدل اورایکیشورواد سے کم دنیا

any way you could translate your thoughts? I have a feeling I'm not in the minority on this one...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by slimmerpickens

He posted them in english previously.

This is not the first time, he posted this at least one other time. Basically it is utter bull. Many of the dates have passed uneventfully and Elenin has exited stage left.

-saige-

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Is it possible that simply by bringing such information to light that it changes the course of the destiny for this happening? Have as a collective here on ATS changed what could have been exactly what Dark4knight was told it would be? One way or another we have a very short time left to find out and that is just a wee bit on the scary side.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Language ordu
شائول موفاز نومبر 2011 وزیر اعظم اسرائیل گے اور حکومت نے اس 14 مہینے پر لے جاتا فوج کو مسلمانوں کے ساتھ کے قیادت کے امام مہدی اسرائیل کے تباہ کرنے کی سی کم 21 دسمبر 2012 (مایا کیلنڈر) بادشاہ اردن کی سوریه قبضے2011 موسم خزاں /اور عراق قبضہ کر لیا ہے 2012 جنوری میں انہوں ترکی کی کے ساتھ جھگڑوں ختم ہوئی2011 خزاں - سے کم سرزمین شمال مشرقی سوریه( الجزیره) اور فوجیوں درمیان صحرا مکہ اور مدینہ ہیں تباہ سے کم فروری/ 2012 پچرچھلتارا النین 10/ گے نومبر 2011 سبب کو کشودرگرہ تصادم مشرق بعید سے کم نومبر 2011 بھڑک جائیں گے آتش فشاں یلوستون کے موسم خزاں 2012 میں ظاہر ہوتا ہےعیسی ع اور مدد کرے گا کے لئے امام مهدی ع لئے عدل اورایکیشورواد سے کم دنیا
New predictions
Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the 28 October- 2011 Israeli Prime Minister After the earthquake in

northern Israel(november)- and the dry lake Kinert He is government end of december/ 2012

And by Imam Mahdi or Jesus will be killed In Jerusalem: 21 december 2012

Shaul Mofaz maybe to rule in the 28 october 2011 untill 21 december 2012 and probably aim mayans from this two time is to rule anti christ

On november Saudi Arabia king will be killed - November 6 is the hidden of his death after

starts War powers

On October 20-28, 2011 comet Elenin(C/2010 X1) near Earth and Asteroid yu55 hit in East Asia And reverse rotation of the(10/october /2011 »

Gas Methane
Perfect Alignment Elenin, Earth, Mercury and Venus. During this alignment the Earth will also pass the route of Elenin so when Elenin has a tail with Debris, all the rocks will hit Earth and it could be raining Fire as the Bible tells us !!! By the way, this stuff is all going to happen when the date is 11-11-11 isn’t that cool !!!

- The sun will rise from the West and the vast skies will become red(

America the great volcano in -11 november 2011()

- will begin its activities - eight days out of the ashes

Syria: earthquake in northern Israel

and Syria And its effect on the dry lake Kinert /In November Jordan to take possession of syria/and

after Exit Western from Iraq/ Iraq by the Jordan in January to take possession of/Fighting with

Turkey in December2011/And in February 2012 At one point, some of Sufyani's army will sink

into the ground./ This place will be known as Baidah and will be located either between Makkah

and Madina-volcano alaise

2012- march-11

Jesus in the the

autumn

of 2012 - comes to earth from the sky - to help Imam Mahdi

theadministration of justice in the earth

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zanbaq

2 Questions

1. Why are you writing in a language that 99.9% percent of the forum doesn't understand ?

2. You seem to have a lot of details, what is your source of information ?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Addition:

October 2011
by exponencial
started on 10/11/2011 @ 07:24 PM

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Addition:

October 28th Is Upon Us! Wisdom, Thoughts, Warnings, Timelines...What Does It All Mean?
by blazenresearcher
started on 10/12/2011 @ 08:13 PM

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Isn't that why you love ATS though?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Yes, one of the best reasons, it is fun and never dull.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join