It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have a sneaking suspicion that the OP may be D4rk Kn1ght. His MO was the same. See:

A confession. Guilt makes me post this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham

I FOUND IT!!! I FOUND IT!!!!

www.youtube.com...

Good video...is this really how it works??

Please continue your enlightened, but lengthy, thread!!

Best laugh I had all day.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by guavas

Originally posted by XPLodER

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by HeinousOne

On the contrary, only the other sources you speak of is still us; just on a different resonance level.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

in my opinion the OP has some knowledge on this subject that speaks volumes the liquid toridal vortex has been proven to show some very strange effects

a liquid magnet recirculated in a vortex self reinforces a toroidal magnetic feild that causes a gravatational feild to build around the centre this self induced grav feild can be polerized against the grav feild of the earth

the ancient indian verdic texts speak of super heated mercury related sustances that are recirculated to provide lift

one thing most people dont comprehend is that even a soild donut magnet toriod spin about an axis will show signs of weight loss

i propose a planetary gearset electromagnetic device to initiate momentum into the fero fluid to provide energy efficientcy and rolling magnetic feilds to speed up the magnetic liquid to a point where it statrs to act like a gyroscope transmitting the sustained momemtum accross the toridal shape from horisontal to vertical plane this is why the antigravity effect occours

transformation from electrmagnetic to electro gravitation occours because of the high speed of the fluid moving in three dimentions inside the toriodal (donut) shaped housing

very similar magnetic lines of force and donut feild surround the earth

XPLodER

I want to read the same websites you do.

please start with telsla hidden inventions

then proced to electrgravatational propulsion (utube)

then (not being rasist ) nazi ufo secerets reveild

gyroscopic induced antigravity (utube)

most resurch is subjective and you will require your own mind to understand and filter out the false information

there have been some electromagnetic motors that have produced some interesting effects such as

light ozone production electrical discharge and anti gravity

XPLodER

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kruzz

Originally posted by vance
the non existent entity you called "US Army Core of Engineers", Vance

I cant see where he spelt core instead of corps... maybe he edited for you. Regardless of his academic record he is obviously American... Americans spell everything wrong... mum, specilise etc

His story however is nothing new. Its even on wikipedia for godsake.

Sorry, after we broke away from England we had to go through the whole language and correct all the stuff you guys had been misspelling for ages. Poor Webster!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

Glad to have helped. Only ones make a misspell like that are people who don't realize what they talk of. Defend him if you will. While you are at his defense, do you think he might've worked for the "US Marine Core" as well "Genius"?

Agreed, the core corps, is a real problem to me as the OP is claiming to have been a member of said "core", I noted a few other "typo's" that when in context of being written by a PHD holder just set the alarms ringing.

However a misused spell check facility may have caused these issues and word processing may account for the few simple syntax errors, but a cursory read through should have found them.

Hmm on consideration I doubt the full truth of what has been claimed, sorry.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSensible

Yeah I'm actually pretty sick of reading this crap. Every thread I read there's some mention by someone from either UK or Australia of how horrible Americans are. I'm a lot of things, and as embarrassing as it can be to admit at times, American is one of them. Less than someone else because of the geographical location of my birth is not.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

Glad to have helped. Only ones make a misspell like that are people who don't realize what they talk of. Defend him if you will. While you are at his defense, do you think he might've worked for the "US Marine Core" as well "Genius"?

Agreed, the core corps, is a real problem to me as the OP is claiming to have been a member of said "core", I noted a few other "typo's" that when in context of being written by a PHD holder just set the alarms ringing.

However a misused spell check facility may have caused these issues and word processing may account for the few simple syntax errors, but a cursory read through should have found them.

Hmm on consideration I doubt the full truth of what has been claimed, sorry.

Speech to text software. Mentioned about a dozen times now. Not everyone checks to make sure there are no red squigglies. See? There's one for me now. I'm not changing the word.

It's like all of the insecurities in people are lining them up to be next to be able to say "SEE! I WAS RIGHT I KNEW HE WAS MAKING IT UP FROM PAGE 2!" if any of this is proven false.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

The field of "Hydrogen Core Engineering" must be an extremely small field. An exclusive club even! Because there doesn't seem to be much info on it anywhere

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Got a question, or three.

I notice on your member page you got a thread about bilderberg. To what extent do you beleive in the NWO conspiracy and the possibility that they are hell bent on enslaving/destroying us all?

Next question is more relevant to the thread.

Do you think the technology you have seen and been involved in will play a part in the grand deception that many beleive will be the NWO's final move in regards to ushering the New Age?

Last question are you asserting that 100% of UFO and other unexplained phenomena are just the Military and other organisations developing things in secret for alleged defence purposes or are you open to the idea that some things cannot be explained away so easily?

Good info thanks, It kind of aligns with Bill Coopers majestytwelve and how he once beleived in UFO's and then found out theres a big con going on.

I like to beleive and yet invest little either way.

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
All I'm saying is, credentials and typos and text-to-speech translators aside, this thread is following the same pattern that EVERY other ATS Hoax thread has followed.

Page 1: Claim of World Altering Information.

Page 1 - 20 : Posts from ATS members asking for more information, while the rest call Hoax and shout random insults at each other.

Page ? : The world altering information.

The problem is, we never seem to get that last page. Usually the poster ends up telling us "Yeah... it'll be a few weeks for me to compile the information" then weeks become months, then the post either gets closed or abandoned.

Now, I'm not saying that this thread is a hoax. I'm saying it follows the same pattern. And I'm begging the OP to make me eat my words. Hard.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hey,

Thank you for posting this, I am very interested in the continuation.

For those of you saying because he used cores instead of corps, think of how you pronounce corps, like cores right so that explains why the word was overlooked.

For those of you that were pointing to a previous thread as a reason he is lying. Later in that thread he states,

I am glad some people are getting the gist of why I wrote the post to begin with. I feel that we need to be able to laugh more at these things then to take them seriously; unless the poster is trying to convince you that they are telling Science Fact instead of Science Fiction. If any of you had read the thread post of "13 year old has Time Machine Plan that works" you would understand why I wrote this thread to start with. Once again just try and enjoy the context of the posting. Sincerely TheGhost

If you are going to argue his post please do it on the significant things he said and not the minor irrelevant things.

While I have not had time to check all his facts I appreciate him taking the time to submit this and would like to know more before I make a judgment on a mans character.

link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I have a sneaking suspicion that the OP may be D4rk Kn1ght. His MO was the same. See:

A confession. Guilt makes me post this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

SON OF A GUN, I knew the date sounded familiar.

MolecularPHD described very specifically for us in chat that on or around oct. 28th 2011 a certain event was going to happen that would set us back into the stone ages.

I'm off to read the dark knight thread again which I haven't participated in for, wow, 4 years.

link   
reply to post by tomdham

I'm crying tears of laughter. Thats hilarious. You are one funny dude.

thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by MolecularPhD

>>>[HOAX]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSensible

Typos, and bad grammar and syntax, do not a hoax make.

My sister has a social sciences doctorate, and her spelling, grammar, and writing skills are awful.

Sorry, sis.

Just sayin .... The thread is a good read. Very tantalizing, perhaps especially for us lay-people.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Exsisto]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I read each and every link provided which took a lot of time...one link is of great value, and you know which one it is and why this is being posted I am sure. Thanks for the links most of all as I am very impressed with all this material...

I will say from personal experience that much of the link in particular about which I am so interested is as valid in this moment as in 1939. That is all I shall share with this thread at this moment as I have to check another that brought me here...sure happy that you conveyed this information. I am positive that blackhawk may mean something to you...

Phoenix to Chicago, and then Flint...all's well that ends well...merci!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea

Originally posted by Thepreye

Speech to text software. Mentioned about a dozen times now. Not everyone checks to make sure there are no red squigglies. See? There's one for me now. I'm not changing the word.

But the OP reckons he is a PhD,
A doctorate is basically a research program. You do research and present facts.
Accuracy and Precision is EVERYTHING to a PhD. So according to you, he can be forgiven for not proof reading a post prior to hitting the send button.
I find that incredible.

I aint buying this and by the look of it, most ATS members aint either. Where is Mr Mask when you need him? he would rip this apart.

PEACE,
RK

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Thanks for the laugh. I was going to leave you a comment on your profile but I guess this will do.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiteraryOneTwo

I read each and every link provided which took a lot of time...one link is of great value, and you know which one it is and why this is being posted I am sure. Thanks for the links most of all as I am very impressed with all this material...

I will say from personal experience that much of the link in particular about which I am so interested is as valid in this moment as in 1939. That is all I shall share with this thread at this moment as I have to check another that brought me here...sure happy that you conveyed this information. I am positive that blackhawk may mean something to you...

Phoenix to Chicago, and then Flint...all's well that ends well...merci!

LiteraryOneTwo,

You two should get together and collaborate on a "I can't tell you right now...maybe later" type of thread.

Now THAT would be a total waste of time and bandwidth!

I have already posted the answer to the big questions posted on this thread:

www.youtube.com...

Thanks and bye...

73's,
Tom

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Uuuuuhhhhh, is it bothering anyone else that in the second part of the OP's OP, that he says he looks down and notices that "this paper is already 6 pages in length", which to me means he is physically writing it down, and then the OP uses the excuse that he spelt "Core" instead of "Corp" because of a speech-to-text program????

Am I just being a pedantic bastard, or is it just a simple error on the OP's part???

I'm sure time will tell.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join