It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I have a sneaking suspicion that the OP may be D4rk Kn1ght. His MO was the same. See:

A confession. Guilt makes me post this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

SON OF A GUN, I knew the date sounded familiar.

MolecularPHD described very specifically for us in chat that on or around oct. 28th 2011 a certain event was going to happen that would set us back into the stone ages.

I'm off to read the dark knight thread again which I haven't participated in for, wow, 4 years.

I really got hooked on Dark Knight's threads. And there is a controversy surrounding the Mayan end date: 12/21/2012 or 10/28/2011. I'm still kind of hooked on the 2011 thing, and read threads that mention it. Anyway. Yeah, October 28, 2011. Hmm...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I gonna dig up my old physics books from college and scan some problems for this guy to do haha...yep i took quantum mechanics, and relativity, classical electrodynamics all the good stuff for a degree in physics so if this guy can solve some of these problems and post the solutions without outside help then we will see..

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So OP, if all this technology was and is available to the American army how come you failed in Vietnam? Iraq, Afghanistan?
surely your advanced flying machines and interdimensional crafts could have sorted these illegal wars out in no time.

Fishy

Very Fishy

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

Originally posted by GeminiSky

As an educator, I respectfully disagree. The more educated one is the better the spelling, grammar and punctuation must be. Unless, of course, one's degree is from a diploma mill?

However, spelling is not the issue I have with the O.P. My issue is the length of time it will take to post all the info. It doesn't seem well thought-out for someone of a higher education who's intent is to tell us the "Truth about UFO's". That's why I say there is another agenda here. All the information should have been posted together for ease of reading and digesting these personal experiences.

While not an educator, I consider myself fairly well-educated in the use of the English language.

Your claim that more or better education equals better use of English spelling, grammar, and punctuation is ironic in light of your poor sentence structure and mistaking 'who's' for 'whose' in the sentence that reads, "It doesn't seem well thought-out for someone of a higher education who's intent is to tell us the "Truth about UFO's."

Like others here I find it disappointing we are choosing to focus on the OP's English, and not his Science. As a high school drop-out I find it absurd to discredit him on the merits of his writing skills.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

.... . .-.. .-.. --- / . .- .-. - .... .-.. .. -. --. ... --..-- / .-- . / -.-. --- -- . / .. -. / .--. . .- -.-. . =
HELLO/EARTHLINGS,/WE/COME/IN/PEACE

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Sorry OP, this is complete rubbish!!!
No one in Germany ever heard about the Glocke.
Why? Because the Glocke is the translation of Bell as in "bell shaped object", which refers to the George Adamski-type saucers seen shortly after World War 2.
The bell shaped object was called in fact a HAUNEBU. The allied forces didn't capture them after WW2, the saucers were brought to secret facilities in South America and New Swabia (Neu Schwabenland), Antarctica.
Hans Kammler was captured by the Russians, worked many years for their secret service, remarried and got a son.
One of the facilities under the directive of Kammler was the Jonas-valley (Jonastal) which can be compared with Area 51. I visited this facility 2 years ago and got a tour lead by Thomas Mehner, a German researcher. He has shown me the evidence that revealed Kammler had a son.
I strongly recommend the OP to read the threads below.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

I only say that because to be indigenous to THIS universe, you would have to alter your resonance to fit into ANOTHER universe.. let's not get into different planes!

Well said.

I'm an out of left field type of person, so I've experienced much that doesn't fit with our current understandings or Beliefs, and one such experience taught me exactly as you said.. we don't mesh/fit/align/vibrate as 'products' of this local bubble-universe attempting entry into another bubble-universe.

Long story, too hard to recount here and now.

OP,
Please continue with your offerings and ignore the argumentative or inane as they know no better as yet.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Tell me - how do us plebs and peasants look down here from all the way up on that high horse of yours???

Must be hard for you to deal with all the inane dribble that constantly comes out of our mouths!!!

Edit - tom - hahahaha I challenge you sir, to a duel!!!!

[edit on 6-7-2010 by TerribleTeam2]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
One thing that counters this. Why are we continuing to fire upon these objects if they are really, OURS? It doesn't make much sense.

Look, I respect the opinion, but something about what your saying is way off. Our civilization isn't anywhere near type 2, 3, or 4. With the troubles of Humanity, we would be lucky enough to reach type 1 in the next 150 years or so. In case nobody noticed, we are bent on killing each other, we constantly divide our race into many different sections, we kill others because their skin looks different or because their beliefs are different from ours. We think we bring peace by war. Our dependence of weapons is beyond high, weaponizing every radical new energy meant for peaceful purposes. I dont have to say it twice, look what they are doing to Anti-matter and Nano-Technology. Are we really responsible for building these things, even though it was such a short time ago in years that we even invented the automobile, computer, the light bulb. Humanity is too young a species to even begin to understand or even successfully and perfectly, Back engineer technology from a civilization that probably existed millions or even billions of years before we did. Before our solar system was even FORMED. As far as the German Scientists, the technology they produced, its nowhere near from being equal to what our visitors have.

However, If we do have these technologies in our species current state, we can expect the fall of human civilization, very, very soon.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerribleTeam2
reply to post by Tayesin

Tell me - how do us plebs and peasants look down here from all the way up on that high horse of yours???

Must be hard for you to deal with all the inane dribble that constantly comes out of our mouths!!!

TT2,
I know you were talking to the old guy above, we like to respectfully call him "Uncle Fred". He insists it's Tayesin!! Just humor him and DON'T get him all upset or he will have to go back to his room.

Blah, blah, blah....

And, oh yeah, I wholeheartedly agree with the OP!!
See things are not always as they seem...

73's,
Tom

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

To keep the lie going???? So us mortal plebs don't find out the truth??

Edit - Tom - Hahahahaha that actually made me laugh out loud!

[edit on 6-7-2010 by TerribleTeam2]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

The misspelling tingles my spider senses as well. It is hard to typo corps into core. I however am clamoring for more of the story with regards to the abductions, so I am giving the OP a pass for now.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'm not buying this either.

The US Army Corps of Engineers has virtually nothing to do with the military. It's a civilian staffed operation and they work on public works projects like dams and roads.

The very few people in this group who *are* in the Army - OK these people would be doing construction projects for military operations. That's it.

None of these people does any sort of high level or unusual research. They don't work on UFOs LOL.

USACE

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
If I make a large aircraft to fly in the sky then I fool people into the belief of a UFO.
I make a large aircraft to fly in the sky.
I fool people into the belief of a UFO.

This is hard for some people to hear on the street that there's aliens from deep space.
Those are the crazies and you don't want to be one.

The majority of the population, where ever you may be, will not see UFO's in their lifetime.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join