It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Ahhhh, good ol' Viktor, one of my favorite inventors. Just as Tesla was a master of electricity, so Viktor was a master of fluid physics. I've been doing a bunch of research as well on the various Nazi saucer programs, and nowhere have I found a complete list of elements in Xerum 525. I figured mercury and deuterium were in it, but had no idea of the others. That is quite a list of exotic materials, lots of radioactive elements. The torsion field that the engine makes must be insane. I believe those elements were charged and in a spinning chamber or field, no? This reminds me a lot of the famous "nazi bell". Maybe that could explain why some footage and descriptions of ufo's describe them as spinning rapidly.

Do you have any additional info as to how they stumbled across this technology? Anything more legitimate than the Vril Society? This seems to be quite the fringe technology even back then, and if they didn't have help it would have taken years of research; that or large amounts of threatening. The description of the generators is quite interesting as well, never heard or anything like it. Is the geometric configuration of the generator play a large part in its workings?

Here is a good website on some information about the nazi saucer programs, I especially enjoyed the section on the "phoo bombs" which was accidentally leaked in a FOIA request. Those interested should check it out: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Very interesting read to say the least. I will definitely continuing reading, so please post more - regardless of what some people say, there are a lot of us who want to read more... even those who call hoax are going to read the rest, trust me

One thing I would like to say though is, is that just because the military is using anti-gravity propulsion units to do whatever business they're doing these days (and have been doing), that doesn't mean there isn't ET life, nor does it mean there isn't ET life visiting us as well.

A lot of us have known/thought that the US military (and others) have been working on what we call "UFO's" for some time now. I know they're using craft's that we have no knowledge about, and for the most part they may be using these crafts to make us believe ET crafts are flying above our heads, or maybe in conjunction with them to confuse us... I do not know but I do agree that the military is using advanced technology probably 50 years ahead [or more] of what the public is seeing (at least in some of the higher top secret facilities). It's a shame some of us will never even hear about, nor see these advanced technologies in our lifetimes. If we were a more peaceful race, I believe we'd be sharing knowledge rather than hiding it from one another - and as someone else had mentioned earlier on in the thread an education from college doesn't = intelligence. I have yet to finish college myself but know I'm much smarter than a lot of other people (I'm not saying this to gloat). What I mean by this is basically "2 heads are better than 1" - someone with a PhD in Physics may find themselves being helped by someone with no degree whatsoever, but who has done their own research for free because [for example] they were unable to attend school because of money, or some other reason.

I know that I have spent a lot of time researching topics that interest me and that I know a plethora of information in those fields and probably could easily get a job in said fields, but because I have no degree, I cannot do so. But that is our society, and so we must have a piece of paper that cost $100,000's of dollars...
But that doesn't mean I have no respect for those who are educated, because I definitely do.

Anyway, I will always believe in ET life no matter what I'm told, that doesn't mean I don't believe the OP it just means we have the technology that some people have seen in the skies and have talked about for decades. But I do wish to hear more and look forward too it, S&F

[edit on 6/7/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
You'll tell every poster that there's physical proof?

Will they not know the jurisdictions of the government?
How laughable is this for one to think of!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
For everybody wondering about the lightball ufos i recommend to read the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy"! Its free available in different languages.

Really i would invite everybody to read this story. If true or not there are so much things inside... its stunning!
One of the best i ever read!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Interesting post that should be filed in "My Story" or "Hoax." It was a good read, but I don't think any of us are buying it.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I'm sorry if this is a duplication of any other user's post but I gave up after 5-6 pages.

Are you by chance Joseph P. Farrell? You sound like him, promoting one of his books - The Brotherhood of the Nazi Bell tells the exact same story as you posted.

Nothing new in the post I haven't read and seen rehashed over and over in debates on Scaler technoilogy - is that where this is heading?

No disrespect - I enjoyed reading all about the Bell.

It's just old news - I'd be more impressed if you quoted upto date technology and where the earlier war time research has lead us instead of rehashing old stuff and teasing us - if you've really got the goods then please come forth and provide decent proofs - please, pretty, pretty please...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Just one more thing and I will leave:

One poster above asked that if we (the US) have all this fancy hardware and high tech crap why are we wasting TRILLIONS of dollars and killing MILLIONS of people in Iraq, Afghanistan and countless other places???

Get in there with the fancy toys, scare the hell out of them, and go home.
There would be NO wars until, of course, the "ENEMY" gets the same toys.

Anyway, bye again...and
73's,
Tom

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham
Just one more thing and I will leave:

One poster above asked that if we (the US) have all this fancy hardware and high tech crap why are we wasting TRILLIONS of dollars and killing MILLIONS of people in Iraq, Afghanistan and countless other places???

Get in there with the fancy toys, scare the hell out of them, and go home.
There would be NO wars until, of course, the "ENEMY" gets the same toys.

Anyway, bye again...and
73's,
Tom

Don't think you understand the implications if the U.S govt were to have such technology?....it would connote a paradigm shift in the understanding of general physics and it would also mean that every other form of flight technology would be considered obsolete..The fact is if the knowledge that a technology that has the ability to bend time,space and matter would spread then it would have extremely far reaching implications, which is why such knowledge should never become mainstream.The political consequences would also be severe and may lead to the U.S being ostracized or countries viewing the U.S with an absolute distrust....eventually the U.S may have to come out with a full disclosure....

It is perhaps being used to serve as a some sort of last resort "fail safe".FYI none of these wars have broken on a large scale on U.S soil or have put it in a precarious situation.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Forgive me for digressing from the topic of discussion. However the U.S did not get into wars with "Iraq" and "Afghanistan" because it was forced to. It did so to assert its supremacy and more importantly because it "could" and is the only country at that time capable of waging a full fledged war....it was a rather not so subtle albeit profound way of saying "don't **** with us"....AND no they could not send in those damned flying saucers to scare the # outta the terrorists or Saddam. He would probably take it as a sign from God...no offense to any religion here

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I have always had a hard time believing aliens from other world are visiting us in space crafts. It really doesn't make sense. Why would a more advance race come here, fly about, do nothing, except perhaps abduct the odd hillbilly, shove probe up his you know where, they go home again? I have long expected these ufo's to be man made. I know this is only my opinion, but it just fit with what the OP says. Put it this way: i would love to believe in aliens, and i think most would, aliens coming down from some far away glaxay, but the truth is probably more dull than that. It is just us up there

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RecentlyAwaken
Ok, you definitely have my attention. While I will be the first to admit, like you said, the technologies/science behind the things you describe are so far above my head I wouldn't have the first clue if you were full of BS or not.

That said, I definitely want to hear more as I'm always opened minded to the subject of UFO's. (...), I would not be surprised at all if everything you said was 100% rock solid truth. But, being unable to verify that in any way shape or form I will simply say please continue.

I want to hear anything you're willing to share and will form my own opinions. I especially want to hear anything related to the Dimensional units, the more details about when it was first achieved, where they went, what they saw, where they're going now, what the end goal of all the above may be, anything.

Thanks for sharing, I'll S&F for the simple reason that you've peaked my interest to degrees I've not seen on ATS for quite sometime.

Greetings ATS members, first post here!
I've been following mostly, since May, Oil spill related news, but now, this thread made me register, because I want to express my gratitude to the author of this thread, and I 100% subscribe the above words from another ATS member.

Please continue

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Aeternium]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
I have always had a hard time believing aliens from other world are visiting us in space crafts. It really doesn't make sense. Why would a more advance race come here, fly about, do nothing, except perhaps abduct the odd hillbilly, shove probe up his you know where, they go home again? I have long expected these ufo's to be man made. I know this is only my opinion, but it just fit with what the OP says. Put it this way: i would love to believe in aliens, and i think most would, aliens coming down from some far away glaxay, but the truth is probably more dull than that. It is just us up there

Precisely, that is what set me thinking....They would have a more sensible agenda. However being "aliens" we would not know how they behave but then again these so called abductions strike me as being extremely odd.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshuaThomas

So after you got your security clearance within 3 years you had access to info that companies were working with races from other planets. Ufo experts and many many others have spent their entire life seeking this info but somehow it only took you 3 years. How about some proof.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I don't buy it, at all.

First, a large part of the story is about nazis. Nazis ? They had some genius for the time but certainly not antigravity. They would have used it in the war, and even now we can't officially construct saucers. It's to easy to throw in the word "nazi" and expect it to be an argument.
And for the "technical part", He doesn't says much. If he is ready to speak about that, the informations on how to make a spaceship should have leaked since the 50's, and someone would have created one and showed it to the public (it's not that hard since they did it in 1940). I'm not sceptical here, I just don't believe it at all.

Just another Bob Lazar.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
i think the physics may be sound and the Nazi Bell and
the kecksburg case are so similar.

if you have read nick cook's book "the hunt for zero point"
you may see that it leads you on a path where you come
to the conclusion this is real technology and it is all about
superconductors ferrofluids and toroidal fields.

very interesting technology,I'm interested in the part
about it being able to warp time.

i am with the op on the technology as i have looked
at many sites and it does look feasible.

but i am not discounting the whole alien thing yet.
the universe is to large for us to be alone.

but also some of the alien encounters may be our own
genetic horror show.we have been at this a long enough time
to have got to the stage where we have created such creatures imho.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
why arent the MODS stopping this thread from drifting way off topic??

If the OP has contacted JA then why isnt he even confirming this on here?

I guess you have all scared The OP away now tho huh , mission accomplished one would say :/

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Riddle me this smart guy... the whole thing lives or dies on Xerum 525. You tell me what this 'mystery' element is, and I might start to actually consider buying into this theory.
If not, no dice.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ickylevel

There is no evidence to suggest that these 'craft' can actually go into space.

By the sounds of it that would be a very dangerous thing to do given the ammount of radiation, said engine gives off. Also they would need to be heat proofed to get through the Atmosphere.

Another thing to add, if the propulsion is anti-gravity or zero-point or whatever then surely it needs a field of gravity to repel against.

But what do I know, I suppose there is gravity in space too. This is all way over my head, I am just thinking out loud

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join