It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I agree it is interesting. The only thing I don't like about these "hook line and sinker" threads, is the use of the hook line and sinker. Why would someone say they are revealing world changing information, and then hold back for another time, the part about the abductions to just an allusion?

If you are scared to give your credentials but only to "Johnny Anonymous", this to me says in one way or another that you better make haste because the storm troopers can break your door down any minute, or Johnny's. So the smart thing to do is put everything out in the open at first so that the world can take the information and run with it. It is fishy when you leave things for another day. I would expect the Truth about UFO's to be way more than 6 pages but in reality this has already been said and done. The military has this technology.

The speech to text is very convenient indeed and I think that Vance made a genuine point in regards to this. Core and Corp is not an easy mistake to make typing or otherwise, but I guess the speech to text knows how to Capitalize Core, when used in Army "Core" of Engineers, but I see that it has been edited now.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

I would have thought, they would have been trying to tear the science apart, guess I was wrong.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by yuefo

Once again sorry about that, it is part of the natural speak program; it uses them whenever I pause, while speaking. Take it up with Cisco.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

P.S. starting to wonder whether it was worth sharing the information or not. Seems people are more concerned with my use of the English language then what the thread was about.

This is what I am talking about. Psychologically speaking, why do you have to think out loud about this? It is as if you would like us to beg you for your information. Why not copy paste it from some pre-made document so it is all out. IT would take the same amount of time to bring it out as you have respond about the speech to text issue.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Seriously guys, why are you all STILL discussing spelling errors? What is this a spelling bee?

IMO spelling errors do not take away from or lend anything to credibility of a post.

---GeminiSky

As an educator, I respectfully disagree. The more educated one is the better the spelling, grammar and punctuation must be. Unless, of course, one's degree is from a diploma mill?

However, spelling is not the issue I have with the O.P. My issue is the length of time it will take to post all the info. It doesn't seem well thought-out for someone of a higher education who's intent is to tell us the "Truth about UFO's". That's why I say there is another agenda here. All the information should have been posted together for ease of reading and digesting these personal experiences.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have personaly seen an eight hundred foot ufo that looked like a flying carpenters square in 1973. This is backed up by two astronaughts and one science officer in skylab they all saw the same ufo. If you are currios,its on youtube skylab crew sees 800 ft ufo.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by HeinousOne

On the contrary, only the other sources you speak of is still us; just on a different resonance level.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

Do you mean parallel universes?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say no. Same universe I'm assuming but on a different resonance/vibration. Now someone of a higher resonance is implying either higher evolution by way of nature or engineering.

Depending on the level then I would also assume the ability to jump/cross to a parallel universe would be a technology issue. I only say that because to be indigenous to THIS universe, you would have to alter your resonance to fit into ANOTHER universe.. let's not get into different planes!

Total guesswork here
so just ignore my rambling but am curious to his answer which I'm assuming will be revealed at a later stage of the story yet to be spoken through a speech prgram.

b

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by souls

Because, I was just asked to write it all out for you folks yesterday. I have not had the time to finish writing it all out as it was the fourth and I do have a family.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

BTW if it were not for the fact I am in ATS chat speaking with a fellow member, I would not even be responding to all of these.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

I agree. The length of time it would take is just too suspicious. Why not have everything prepared and send it out all at once? As for the spelling, why would the text to speech capitalize the C in core when core is not a proper noun.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I can't deny that some of the technology observed is our own, but I know for a fact that 90% of it isn't ours'. Your typo leads me to believe you're full of it, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I've worked in aerospace testing for 5 years. It took me 2 years to get a security clearance to test and work with customers who are well "in the know." I do work for lockheed, boeing, ratheon, us air force, army, etc. I don't know a whole lot about this subject, but I do know for a complete fact that companies on this planet are actually working with races from other planets. It might sound ridiculous, but it is a reality that I hope gets exposed. My wife doesn't even like hearing the stories I've been told, because they're just too much to wrap your brain around. I come to this website because I just can't relate to anybody else in my social circle.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

It seems that your science is correct, and I have no reason to doubt you. My band mates dad use to work for Nasa and has a degree in radiation physics so he would be the only person that I would know that could verify the science for me. I'll bookmark this thread so when I go back to Texas he can tell me what he says.

My only thing is what about all of the evidence of E.T.s from Ancient Cultures. Christopher Columbus saw a UFO on his journey to the Americas. There have been numerous acounts like these in the past.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

>>>[HOAX]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Very interesting, but hard to completely believe since it discounts all of the Disclosure Project's participants who have also reverese engineered craft, met with the Grey's and other races, and also the fact Ike was also known to have personally seen the victims of the Roswell incident.

I have no doubt much of what is seen now is in fact operated by humans, but there is just too much evidence right here on ATS to think this is accurate. In the last week alone we have seen cassini photos of a craft 30,000 MILES in diameter orbiting within the rings of Saturn, heard the testimony of the Disclosure participant who personally interacted with ET's, heard and viewed NASA footage of encounters with alien life on the Moon, the list goes ON AND ON AND ON. Should we even begin to discuss the evidence on Earth from the pyramids, the Sumerian texts and the like, never mind Mars and the evidence there for a previous advanced civilzation. This is disinformation wrapped around some facts, but to say this technologiy didn't originate from an advanced civilization is just not credible to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So, Johnny Anonymous....do you vouch for this person, who says you know who he says he is?

link   
Let me share my opinion on this subject before I head off to bed.

There are alot of individuals that have worked on top secret and cosmic clearance programs back in the 40s 50s 60s;

These individuals have now aged significantly, and some are on their deathbeds or close to leaving this earth.

I believe at this point most of these elderly men and women feel that they have nothing left to lose, and are beginning to disclose information that they haven't told a soul for decades.

Not saying all the "whistle-blowers" are sharing genuine information..

BUT its logical to believe at this point that we will be hearing ALOT more in the coming decade from new witnesses, and scientists that wish to come forward and share their lifelong secrets that they once made an oath to protect.

How does this relate to the OP? Simple. Realize that people like him deserve the benefit of the doubt NOW more than ever before. Genuine or not, we need to stop using Occams razor to explain everything and inadvertently avoiding and/or preventing our fellow people from revealing the truth.

Sure there's plenty of crap hoax threads on ATS that look pretty similar to the OP,

But I ask you fellow ATS members to remember...in the midst of all this garbage we may just stumble onto the real truth of it all....And im afraid we will overlook it due to us all being collectively afraid to hear it.

That being said, Yes please go ahead and share THE REST of your information OP..and do it quick....otherwise your name and this thread will be buried deep in the ATS dustbin as have all the others before you.

---Kind Regards

GeminiSky

link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Crip I hope you do realize that was a joke, while replying to another ATS members post; which was to say the least scientifically ridiculous thing I had ever read.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Dude, untill Johnny can come to us and say that he's independantly confirmed your identity you have zero credibility. Sorry. I could send him documents supporting the fact that I am, in fact, the Pope but iy wouldn't make me him though. If you have indeed provided Johnny with credentials then I'll just wait for him. You might put a rush on it though...

G'night;
WS

[edit on 7/6/10 by WickedStar]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

It clearly shows what kind of poster you are buddy, a trickster

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

I was going to go into people who have been abducted and the purposes behind such abductions

I'd be curious to hear what you have to say on this topic. Thanks for the thread. It's interesting.

I agree on both counts. I'd be much more interested to hear why the government feels the need to ruin so many people's lives.

If this isn't true the OP should be a Sci-Fi writer. I'd buy his books.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

GeminiSky,

I kindly refer you to heed the caution of your signature:

"***DONT FEED THE TROLLS***"

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshuaThomas
I can't deny that some of the technology observed is our own, but I know for a fact that 90% of it isn't ours'. Your typo leads me to believe you're full of it, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I've worked in aerospace testing for 5 years. It took me 2 years to get a security clearance to test and work with customers who are well "in the know." I do work for lockheed, boeing, ratheon, us air force, army, etc. I don't know a whole lot about this subject, but I do know for a complete fact that companies on this planet are actually working with races from other planets. It might sound ridiculous, but it is a reality that I hope gets exposed. My wife doesn't even like hearing the stories I've been told, because they're just too much to wrap your brain around. I come to this website because I just can't relate to anybody else in my social circle.

I'm not certain what to make of it but I would like more info related to the above. I don't think it's ridiculous and it is related to the thread. More details would be nice.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join