It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Interesting post, thank you for sharing. If what you say is true, why is it that this "technology" is not available for every day use for the common man worldwide? Have they not perfected it yet and if not then how many more years/decades will it take? Is there not enough profit in it for global corporations as there is with using oil as a global energy source? Or is it one of those mankind is not ready for such advanced technology, blah blah blah excuses?

Naming this thread "UFO truth revealed" is a bit of a stretch at this stage but then again it did catch my attention so here I am waiting for you to further elaborate on the topic. The only reason why I'm even on this site is because I thought I saw a mother ship type of UFO a few years ago and if it was military, I am impressed - but I seriously doubt it was. In this vast, never ending universe, Earth cannot be the only planet which possesses intelligent beings. If anything, we are the joke of the universe and we are some sort of biology experiment (a bit like an ant farm). Sorry for going slightly off topic there.

You may be who you say you are or you may be a good bs story teller, either way....keep going! I'm not being sarcastic.....have you read some of the outlandish posts on this site?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by DOADOA

I am currently working on this type of energy technology for a well known laboratory in N. California. It not that I cannot explain it to you in detail but, some of it is IP in nature; which is why Johnny will not give out my personal info.

Thanks

MolecularPHD

you have given us more than enough information about yourself and it won't be hard to track you down IP or not. how hard is it to find a guy who works in livermore national laboratory who goes on ATS and pretty much wrote out his resume on this forum. so please, do tell.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
interesting thread.

nice read.

but i think the title maybe be a little misleading.

i don't think it is THE truth as far as ufo's go but only the truth as far as the op's compartmentalized access to information and personal testimony goes.

i know he said that in his opener, but hey......

definately very interested to read more.

Can the op, if possible, please tell us of any instances where this technology has been used in the public arena and been passed off as something else or been given a cover story?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I am interested to hear more of this, sounds intriguing.

I'm keen to see where this goes.

But may I ask, have you obtained any kind of document or documents to prove any of this?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
with that said, MolecularPHD, continue on.

you will have skeptics, blind faith believers and those walking the line. i happen to be the latter, but i will pay attention and do so silently, so as to avoid cluttering the thread, so I can read all that you will narrate and make my own opinion when you finish.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Aliens do exist!
I've been invited to one of their ships last year.
Soon you all will know about this.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well, this was certainly an attention getter. I would only caution that while you very possibly could speak from knowledge when saying our governments have this technology and have had it for many years, that doesnt really lend itself to you having the same ability to say that there has been no visitations of this planet by outside forces. That would be your opinion still and nothing more.

I think that perhaps would explain why some folks might react negatively. You fall under the same assumption that if our government has such technology then that means there are no other sources.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

do you manually add the semicolons as well?

just asking. Thanks. I have just never seen a "speech-to-text" software that so accurately adds the level of punctuation you use. could help us all out.

thx.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HeinousOne

On the contrary, only the other sources you speak of is still us; just on a different resonance level.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vegas.lurker

do you manually add the semicolons as well?

just asking. Thanks. I have just never seen a "speech-to-text" software that so accurately adds the level of punctuation you use. could help us all out.

If the speech-to-text is responsible for the semicolons, that isn't a selling point. Almost every one of them was incorrectly used.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

reply to post by HeinousOne

On the contrary, only the other sources you speak of is still us; just on a different resonance level.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

Do you mean parallel universes?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RecentlyAwaken

Originally posted by vance
I stopped reading when I got to your claim of being a Science Officer with the non existent entity you called "US Army Core of Engineers", And I don;t have a Doctorate, just a simple High School education... I do like "stories" however, so maybe i read when you're done.
Vance

The US Corps of Engineers is a real entity there genius. The OP had a misspell and typed 'Core' instead. Nice to see you putting that HS Diploma to good use.

Since e is nowhere near p on the keyboard, this is not a typo it is a spelling error which probably should not have been made by the OP if he is who he says he is and he really belonged to this department. (cor"p" for cor"e" ??)

I mean one would expect him to know how to spell it. He sounds too much like that guy who claimed to be a NASA engineer a few months ago

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

As for the rest of you, I hope you enjoyed the read and as I said I will be adding to it over the next few weeks; as well as doing a podcast with Johnny hopefully soon.

If you are taking the time to read and respond to posts, then why will it take you the next few weeks to keep adding to the thread? Why not just type up everything in a Word document and then keep pasting replies to your O.P. so all your information is together at the top? This leaves less likelihood of getting questions posted publicly instead of U2U. (Which is another issue I have.)

Maybe it's just the fact that I am a Psychologist with a Ph.D., but I smell an agenda.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Once again sorry about that, it is part of the natural speak program; it uses them whenever I pause, while speaking. Take it up with Cisco.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

P.S. starting to wonder whether it was worth sharing the information or not. Seems people are more concerned with my use of the English language then what the thread was about.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'll stick by Billy Myers...If he says there are real UFO's, I believe him.....

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

No, I don't have a problem with it at all. I was just responding to vegas lurker because he suggested it was a good thing in terms of punctuation.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Seriously guys, why are you all STILL discussing spelling errors? What is this a spelling bee?

The OP mentioned he is using speech to text software, gee could it be that it mistook corp for core? Since the P is silent when it is spoken? Do you even care about what the OP has to say at this point? or will you be picking apart every misplaced semicolon, comma, and period in his future posts as well?

IMO spelling errors do not take away from or lend anything to credibility of a post.

There is no reason to continue discussing spelling mistakes. Lets all calmly leave the 3rd grade lunchroom and get back to discussing the actual material presented in this thread.

---GeminiSky

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Looking forward to hearing much more. But I do agree, you need to share all that you have and not keep us on the line for several weeks waiting for the rest. Many people will feel it is taking you that long to write the rest of the novel. If all is true you should dictate what you have now and get it all out so that we may evaluate fairly the information before us.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Your post is extremely interesting. Some googling prove that all the fancy words you used are actually real and make sense, proving your authenticity.

I ask you two things. One - tell us about the abductions, and what they did to the abductees. Two - WHY IS THIS AMAZING TECHNOLOGY NOT IN THE HANDS OF THE PUBLIC?

We oughta disclose this information really because its right, we oughta do it because, quite frankly, the American people can handle the truth. And we oughta do it because it's the law.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Unless I misread your posts, you did not state the American affiliated areas in Mexico.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join