It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castro Warns of Nuclear War "Breaking Out Very Soon"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Castro Warns of Nuclear War "Breaking Out Very Soon"

www.globalcrisisnews.com

The ex President of Cuba, Fidel Castro noted in his recent writings titled “The impossible happiness,” that a confrontation with the United States and Israel against Iran will unleash a “catastrophic” nuclear war.

Castro questioned the presence of warships in the Persian Gulf, asking “What are the Israeli warships doing for the first time in the Persian Gulf, the Straits of Hormuz and the maritime areas of Iran?”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.periodico26.cu

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
New "reflection" from Fidel Castro regarding his opinion that the US and Israel will wage a terrible war on Iran during the World Cup 2010.

This will result in the worlds first Nuclear War.

I dunno people... my instincts are telling me that what he's saying is very real and true.

Tell me he's insane and that this will be like all the other countless times an Iran war was "imminent"...

World War 3 only a week away?

I have provided a link to his actual letter titled "An impossible Happiness."

Let me know what you all think.

www.globalcrisisnews.com

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It this the same "reflection" discussed here?

Never mind...it appears to be a followup.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Whatever. Why Castro is not in the madhouse I do not know. I am unnconcerned, because of his lack of general sanity.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doubleagent
Whatever. Why Castro is not in the madhouse I do not know. I am unnconcerned, because of his lack of general sanity.

Did you read the letter or skip over it and just call him crazy?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
That is totally absurd!

How can Castro order a nuclear war upon the United States if there is no Cuban nuclear arsenal?

Unless the Russian Air Force forward-deploys Tu-160 Blackjack strategic bombers at Cuban airbases, Castro is shooting blanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You might be interested in the discussion about his thoughts in the thread I cited above. As background to the original reflection if nothing else.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon
That is totally absurd!

How can Castro order a nuclear war upon the United States if there is no Cuban nuclear arsenal?

Unless the Russian Air Force forward-deploys Tu-160 Blackjack strategic bombers at Cuban airbases, Castro is shooting blanks.

He's not ordering a nuclear war on the United States.
Read the letter.
Infact, castro doesn't even lead the country anymore.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon
That is totally absurd!

i'm sure russia left a momentum for fidel when they left cuba after the cold war. why else would this former leader of a nation be so confident in his little island?

we have to admit he wasn't afraid of anyone, and nobody tried him. could there be something behind his confidence or was he smoking the good stuff.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doubleagent

I agree that Castro is shall we say not in touch with reality.

However...

What makes my hair stand up on the back of my neck is this is not normal behaviour from even Castro.

You have to ask what would his motives be for this sequence of open letters. Would it not fit that he has some information and is following true to his form to act as in the only way he can and that is to blow the lid.

Wouldn't it make him a Hero if what he suggests is in fact truth?

I certainly would listen to him with great interest and trepidation in future if his words turn out to be truth.

Who knows, Castro might actually be on our side (side of humanity) after all!!

One thing is for certain, we have all the elements there for an explosion in the Middle East. Several things have gone past serious recently.

I'm 36 and have been following the whole Middle East crisis all my life, I predicted that this current situation would play out in not too dissimilar ways to the scenario suggested by Castro.

I believe this current sequence of events was set in motion with the assassination of Arafat all those years ago and we are about to enter the next phase of the plan.

For all those that say USA is too thinly spread... Have misunderstood the troop placements. The reason we are in Iraq and Afghanistan and supply and support Israel is because all those countries surround Iran. The entire infrastructure needed to wage war with Iran is in place.

The final pieces of the board are being put in place as we speak with the Naval activities and build up in the middle east and off the shores of north Korea.

The western coalition learned their lessons well after the WWII, not to be caught off guard against opportunist countries.

This war is unavoidable, history teaches us that. Do you really think the top Commanders do not study their history?

The world changes and those that can adapt survive those that cannot will perish.

Korg.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Castro is an idiot. I wouldnt give anything he wrote any credence whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

With who? Thew P5+1 have all been identified as disdained by Iran. How can it happen when the P5+1 are unified against Iran?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Castro is an idiot. I wouldnt give anything he wrote any credence whatsoever.

Maybe thats exactly what they want you to do.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

New "reflection" from Fidel Castro regarding his opinion that the US and Israel will wage a terrible war on Iran during the World Cup 2010.

This will result in the worlds first Nuclear War.

I dunno people... my instincts are telling me that what he's saying is very real and true.

Tell me he's insane and that this will be like all the other countless times an Iran war was "imminent"...

World War 3 only a week away?

I have provided a link to his actual letter titled "An impossible Happiness."

Let me know what you all think.

www.globalcrisisnews.com

He's insane and this will be like all the other countless times an Iran war was "imminent".

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410

He's insane and this will be like all the other countless times an Iran war was "imminent".

Countless times??

Name one time where all the elements were in place and some one who has serious contacts in the world stage and has a vested interest to blow a plans cover has stood up and said so??

Have you considered that all the information coming to us about a war with Iran was just to desensitise us to the coming event?

This isn't 1939, it’s a lot harder to start a world War now, you need to jump through quite a few hoops to be able to do what will surely happen.

Korg.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

People have been screaming about war with Iran is imminent every year for the last 7 years! Admittedly things are a bit more tense now but still not close to war. As for Castro i really would not take anything he says seriously. I guess we will see but like all these predictions it will probably be a dud.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Opps - wrong thread. sorry.

[edit on 2010/7/5 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Did you read the letter or skip over it and just call him crazy?

Did you expect him to read it?

It is crazy to call someone crazy without even knowing why he is crazy.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
reply to post by Korg Trinity

People have been screaming about war with Iran is imminent every year for the last 7 years! Admittedly things are a bit more tense now but still not close to war. As for Castro i really would not take anything he says seriously. I guess we will see but like all these predictions it will probably be a dud.

Sorry Jonny but you have to realize, that it was not the ignorance, but the lack of ignorance which stopped the oppressive empire from attacking Iran.

Think about Afghanistan and Iraq as an example, and how people were so ignorant of when and why America was attacking both countries.

People have knowledge now, and knowledge is power, people can use it against the powers.

Everyone is aware that the US/Israel has absolutely no justification in attacking Iran, do you suppose the US/Israel will attack Iran when people knows so much?

In both Afghan and Iraq war people were fouled to believe the justification.

Remember what Bush said? Foul me once, shame on you, foul me twice...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
No. Iraq should have been finished in the previous war, and not let set to fester so that they had to create issues to do so.

Afghanistan totally deserved to get wiped out. That a more even hand has been used is an indication of restraint.

Iran has stood in front of every nation and threatened them directly in the UN. That word usage has caused you to not notice this is sad but apparently very common.

Iran is a problem. Iran will continue to be a problem. Religious fanatics in a religious intercine war to head a new Caliphate for the Pan-Islamic State is not a minor issue.

For all of Castro's preceived faults, the man is a cunning judge of International hostilities and politics. He could not have done what he did for so long without being so. Paying attention to what he says is worthwhile even if you think he is certifiable. Just keep in mind that he is playing a deeper game than just the warning.

[edit on 2010/7/5 by Aeons]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join