It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castro Warns of Nuclear War "Breaking Out Very Soon"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Castro is a whack job. He has no credibility-he's not even in power anymore. He's as bad as Preseidnet Amkhmanutjob-he's got a case of diarrhea of the mouth. Nothing to see here-there will be no war on Iran.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The time is comming. the ramp up to war is all over the news, just like befor we went into iraq. I will see most of you soon on the battlefield. because of the draft.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The paragraph below from his letter is a very bold prediction. I find it hard to believe he would state this if he didn't have good reason to believe it was true. If he is wrong it will make him look very out of touch and his word will mean little...I think he knows that. I believe he has a lot of pride and values his public reputation quite a bit. I find this concerning if he did write it...good find! On that note how can anyone be certain this was truly written by Castro???

"The poor peoples of the world, which cannot be blamed for the terrible mess created by imperialism, located as they are in this hemisphere south of the United States, and others in the west, center and south of Africa, as well as others on the planet who might be left untouched by the nuclear war, are left with the only option of coping with the consequences of the catastrophic nuclear war that will break out very soon."

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have several unrelated reponses to the OP and this thread. As a Canadian, I recognise that USAmericans have been nursed on hatred for Castro's Cuba and that as a group they are not able to handle or discern the truth in any report that deals with Fidel Castro. I saw this not to belittle the citizens of the USA, but your news media and elected officials have groomed your minds to think a very particular way when it comes to Castro and Cuba. Some trying to break that 'grooming' (brain-washing) come out swinging from the other far end white-washing everything Castro.

It should be clear that the world is being set up for another "ritual war" with the usual human sacrifices. Precisely what the Elites are recalling or re-enacting in this ritual war is just beyond my grasp at present, but it does remind me some of Inanna's times. My point is that this coming war is not really about anything in the present as much as it is a matter of the Elites performing their ritual theatre for Lucifer with human sacrifices. To what end? I would simply defer to the Georgia Guidestones.

I am fairly certain that the Russian nuclear weaponry was never withdrawn from Cuba -- I have been told that by ex-pat Cubans for many years. So, Fidel Castro talking about this coming war is not merely the ramblings of a senescent nomad, but there is a threat in the undertones of his statement that USAmericans should take seriously.

If you still believe the lies that your invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq were justified, you might as well go straightway to the Jim Jones Hospitality Centre where there is Kool-Aid waiting for you and your loved ones.

But I do hope enough of you in the USA are awake and aware and ready to make enough pre-emptive noise to stop Obama -- or should I say Pharoah Barackahnaten -- from waging war in the Persian theatre. There may well be some ancient technology in the ruins of Persepolis, or something equally intriguing to the Skull & Bones boys at the tomb of Fatima pbuh in the holy city of Qom.

Finally, I pray for a CME that will render the weaponry of 'total war' completely useless.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Castro is a whack job. He has no credibility-he's not even in power anymore. He's as bad as Preseidnet Amkhmanutjob-he's got a case of diarrhea of the mouth. Nothing to see here-there will be no war on Iran.

While I respect everyone's opinion, princeofpeace it is you who has no credibility.

I have seen you numerous posts with references to your "sources" telling you when and where there will be or won't be war. Unless you'd like to share those sources it is you who is a whack job.

He's not in power anymore... And that makes him a whackjob without a logical opinion?

Perhaps you would like to really do us all a service and tell us why there are now x-amount of US ships off the coast of Iran? Maybe you could ask your "sources".

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

-there will be no war on Iran.

So where is it all heading then? You think Iran and Israel/US are just going to keep going round and round in circles, adding sanctions and running their mouths till the end of time?

Your deluded if you think there won't be a war. I'm not saying there will be an attack this week, but it WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN. What have the last 6 years of MSM lies and propaganda been about? A bit of entertainment?

There will be a war with Iran

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Okay-then im just as credible as Castro LOL. I'll take that. He says there WILL be war and possibly even before the World Cup is over. Why does he even reference the World Cup and War? That in itself sounds ludicrous but whatever.

I bet you there will be no war before the world cup is over or for even months afterwards. We'll see. I'll be right and he will be proven wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You may be right that it won't happen before the world cup of course. It's just his opinion on the events transpiring.

The way I see it, he's just a guy with an opinion. To me, at the very least it sounds logical... a big call but a logical opinion. If his opinion turns out to be correct then I'll be thanking him for at least trying to give people the heads up.

If you want to be immature and boastful and prideful about it by saying "I'll be right and he'll be wrong" then that's your egotistical problem and it's only going to drag you down in life

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
He just said Brazil is out of worldcup because of its alliance with Iran

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yeah im going to start listening to former politicians when they make predictions using sporting events as a timepoint reference. Sounds completely logical to me.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Doubleagent

Castro doesn't exhibit any signs of madness. What he does exhibit is, perhaps, the result of 50 years of experience with US Imperialism manifested through nearly continuous assassination attempts, biological attacks on Cuba, a failed embargo, an invasion sponsored by the CIA, etc. Read your history books folks; this will all be in there and short of international court ruling that more evidence was needed for the charge of biological weapons use on Cuba - they did not deny there was a compelling case for it, BTW - the other actions have all been admitted to by US agencies. He, more than anyone else, understands the true face of America in relation to the developing world.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I bet BP gets the oil spill under control before the Superbowl. There. Now (like Castro) i get to make my prediction regarding a current event based on a sporting event time frame. That makes it so much more credible.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yeah im going to start listening to former politicians when they make predictions using sporting events a timepoint reference. Sounds completely logical to me.

And like anyone's going to listen to an ATS member named The Prince Of Peace who claims to have "sources" in the know, when the world in on a path that is anything but peaceful.

Good on Fidel for having the courage to speak his mind about this dire situation overhanging the globe, if he's right OR wrong.

At least he's not an egotistical internet blogger who thinks he has the equivalent of a crystal ball

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Castro has been dealing with the US since he was the leader of cuba. He's not stupid, and sanity? well, might be off a little, but not dumb.

I would listen to him, he might know a little something we don't.

The man survived several assasination attempts by the US gov.... Can't do that if you are stupid.

I'm in full agreement, we are on the brink of a nuclear war with Iran being the flash point.

Anyone who follows current events can see it. A lot of us have been expecting it for some time. At least those of us who grew up during the cold war.

Just my 2 cents....duck and cover!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ok, so here's my prediction... that this thread will never go as far as mine did, on this same subject, several days ago......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com... In responding to West, Iran stresses its naval abilities in Persian Gulf

www.presstv.ir... Iran MPs mulling 'retaliation in kind'

Some interesting news stories in correlation with what Fidel is talking about.

Obama's sanctions are anything but peaceful and would probably be tantamount to war in some people's eyes.

Let's hope everyone refrains from any ship inspections

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hey, now, wait a minute.

I thought Castro said a coupla days ago that we'd all be at war between July 2nd and July 4th?

I'm confused...maybe I got the dates off or something..

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
Ok, so here's my prediction... that this thread will never go as far as mine did, on this same subject, several days ago......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its obvious and very typical to see that the majority of ATS members misunderstood Fidel's 1st letter thinking he said "Nuclear War Before July 2" When that wasn't what he said at all.

ATS has a real love affair with dates and predictions. I guess everyone wants to compete on who will be the "winner".

freetree this is a continuation of what Fidel wrote about in a second letter. I'd save those laughs until after the world cup buddy.... Just to be safe

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

If we are not in allying with "religious" fanatics, then why are we supporting Saudi Arabia? Why did we support bin Laden and his Wahabi fighters in Afghanistan against the USSR? We're up to that warfare up to our necks and that most of all includes our continuing support of whatever party is in charge of Israel including its more militant orthodox sectarian parties. This is not another example of US "non-confrontation with Iran. I actually hope it is, but as long as continue that kind of brinksmanship diplomacy every American has engaged in since 1980, this always has the potential to go very wrong,

We have literally "surrounded" Iran since their embassy takeover in 1978-80 and have been itching for revenge. The problem is, we despite all our bases are stretched thin. Iran is a for-real military power and we would be foolish to think we can run a "quick-in/quick-out" operation there, yet that is what I think we're capable of.

BTW, the taliban never attacked us before 9/11 and probably hasn't since. The so-called Times Square Bomber's ties are to Pakistani intelligence, not the Taliban in Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Duck and cover. Too funny, made me laugh

Anyways. It is hard to know why Castro is saying what he is saying. It seems to me he is more speculative than actually knowing any hard facts, from his reflection, but he could just be painting it that way. I am not going to denounce him instantly because he's crazy (which I think he is a little crazy) but I am not so sure he actually knows anything... but, if he is telling the truth, what can I do anyways right? Duck and cover? it doesn't really matter if we believe or not, because if it's true, we're all screwed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join