It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castro Warns of Nuclear War "Breaking Out Very Soon"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by guavas
Hey, now, wait a minute.

I thought Castro said a coupla days ago that we'd all be at war between July 2nd and July 4th?

I'm confused...maybe I got the dates off or something..

No, you would have been misled by the general ATS community into twisting the original article into saying there will be a nuclear war by july 2.

When in fact that wasn't what was said at all.

Fidel originally mentioned Obama's appointment with the world cup on July 2 and that there would be serious developments by then... probably meaning his signing of sanctions and the arrival of another US warship in the persian gulf.

He never said that "A nuclear war will happen before or on July 2." That was ATS and internet bloggers generally twisting information

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Understood, and is he still writing, at this time, and how do I get on his mailing list? I stand corrected, sounded much the same to me....thank you

As for the laughs, how can one but laugh at the worlds current state, I mean after all, regardless of the outcome, it has become a laughable state of affairs in recent years, has it not??? Albeit, with very serious consequences, no doubt....

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Anyway the USA need some WWIII to forget the crisis just like they did in 1942. I really think that Iran is part of their plans. There aren't that many countries to fight. They need a country that is not too dangerous and that could attack a scapegoat country (Israel) instead of the USA, so that everything stay under control. To give the "public" the apparence of WWIII maybe some nukes will be used. It's not the war of the century without nukes, no one would believe it.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I don't think Castro is threatening anything here, particularly not nuclear action from his part, as has been said before. And, by the way, any radioactive dust coming down on him is surely going to be coming down on us all.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Beside's look's like Castro's got it somewhat skewed, this seem's to be a lot more provoking than a good ol ship inspection, from Iran's perspective anyway....

www.reuters.com...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Haha yes indeed... It's like those weird laughable/sad moments. Every now and then I get a "window" perspective to suddenly see the absolute absurdity of the world situation.

Bankers destroying the world's economy all in the name of getting richer.... When at the end of the day they'll be just as broke as everyone else!

Big tough boys with their big tough warships and sanctions and "military war games" muscle flexing hahaha. It's pathetic.

And then I get hit with the "dots connected" perspective where I suddenly see all these crappy things converging on a timeline all heading and culminating to the same end result..... Collapse.

Then I get sad. Devastatingly sad if these assholes start throwing nukes.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It's intriguing to hear Castro refer to the "superpowers" as "the empire". If that's insane then I don't know what to believe anymore.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by knowoneishome]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

"Pharoah Barackahnaten"

never heard that one before
cool new theory
reincarnation is a theory itself

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
"The Guard's navy has the capacity to respond appropriately and adequately to actions against Iranian ships," Revolutionary Guard Corps Rear Adm. Ali Fadavi said June 26 , according to the government newspaper Iran. "The Persian Gulf is the center and most sensitive point of the world. . . . At any time, we can exert as much pressure in this strait as we may wish to."

Thats a quote from an earlier news story I posted. I wouldn't be as quick as some to disregard Fidel as a loony. He knows how the world works as opposed to what we think we know

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

BTW, the Taliban never attacked us before 9/11 and probably hasn't since. The so-called Times Square Bomber's ties are to Pakistani intelligence, not the Taliban in Afghanistan.

I don't remember where the first times square bomber was from, but the 2nd was Osama Bin Ladin's doing. The Taliban was hiding him, and refused to give him up, and in doing so was directly involved in 9/11. (the protected Osama) and for that they were almost totally wiped out. They even were given a few chances to back out and chose to die instead.

We did the right thing in Afghanistan at the beginning. We went after Osama, and the Taliban, and tried to free the Afghan people who were under Taliban rule. We bombed the people with wheat and rice. We were on the right track there.

My, how things have changed due to bad tactics and policies in Afghanistan. It makes me sad that we didn't finish what we started there.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
But he never said that the USA were going to attack during worldcup, he says that they could.

He is not making any "predicitons", this is not an ufo disclosure or a webbot-timewave thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sad, yes that too I understand, especially when Castro's writing's are entitled " Impossible Happiness" from someone who once thought all things were possible, earlier in his life....

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ickylevel

Exactly! It's ATS members and other internet bloggers that love to misconstrue words to fit their beloved "prediction date fantasy's".

All Fidel is doing is trying to alert people to the possibility that US and Israel could use the world cup as a distraction and a timely event to hit Iran.

May or may not happen, it's besides the point really. Were heading for war one way or another.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Why would the US and Israel use the World Cup as a distraction? Is the world cup drawing SO much attention that it could be used as a cover for war? I dont think so. Fail.

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by ickylevel

Exactly! It's ATS members and other internet bloggers that love to misconstrue words to fit their beloved "prediction date fantasy's".

All Fidel is doing is trying to alert people to the possibility that US and Israel could use the world cup as a distraction and a timely event to hit Iran.

May or may not happen, it's besides the point really. Were heading for war one way or another.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I'd listen to him before I listened to you pal.

2nd

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
LOL-no doubt you would!!!! Doesnt surprise me the least.

Originally posted by Nomad451

I'd listen to him before I listened to you pal.

2nd

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Apparently... the "World Cup" is a pretty good distraction, as it would seem, in this tragic story from a few days ago..... The Fail is back in your court, my friend....

SANGE, CONGO—A tanker truck hauling fuel on a rural eastern Congo highway overturned, gushing oil and exploding in a massive fireball that killed about 220 bystanders, including many who had been watching the World Cup in flimsy roadside shacks, officials and witnesses said Saturday.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Why would the US and Israel use the World Cup as a distraction? Is the world cup drawing SO much attention that it could be used as a cover for war? I dont think so. Fail.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by princeofpeace]

No, but in combination with the other stories( Oil spill, south vs north korea)
It sure as hell could distract quite a few, atleast into not caring as much about a new war.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You all need to read his other reflexions to understand this one.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

And why should it surprise you after all?

With the amount of extraordinary life experience and dealing with the single most perilous time in our past (The brink of NUCLEAR WAR)...

No, it shouldn't surprise you in the least that I'd listen to what he had to say over the "princeofpeace" from ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join