It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castro Warns of Nuclear War "Breaking Out Very Soon"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
sweet, I wonder what a nuclear winter feels like?

Errr Cold??

Truth is nuclear war is not the gig most believe it to be. Yes there will be fallout that will traverse the globe but no nuclear winter unless it was an all out global war.

If there are any nukes detonated in the next war, it will be limited to maybe 2 or 3 nukes. This is a tiny fraction of what would be required for a nuclear winter.

Korg.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
U know i grew up when,, ya i know but hey, this kinda reminds me off RED Dawn, when they ask the downed Col. "Don't u mean 5 billion" and eveyone just waits for that crucial question,, "So what happened? how'd it start???"
And the Col. says,,,,,,,

Anyone remember?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Something is going to happen. You just don't park 3 subs, 3 aircraft carriers and put a bunch of troops and equipment on the ground with ships all off the coast of IRAN, something has got to give. THATS quite the show of force here. THEY planning something here to go on.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well, I guess Castro really screwed the pooch with his timeline, eh?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo Arigato Mr Novato

I don't see any nukes being fired, but maybe IRAN made or bought nukes in case something happens. Maybe they bought a few nukes. You never know what is up IRANS gov't sleeve. I do not trust them. There is alot of U.S.A ships over there now, to do whatever the military says. IRAN has alot of missles to shoot. It will be one heck of a light show when it happens. I wonder how this will play out. I do not trust CASTRO EITHER, AND ESPECIALLY HIS BROTHER.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ummm nothing is going to happen. I still dont understand why folks are giving Catsro's rambling any credence? Maybe those are the folks that want war to happen? Dunno....either way they are "wrong".

[edit on 6-7-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You have said the same comment about 5 times now prince we get your point.

Do you have anything new to add?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yep! Here's something new for ya-no war yet! LMAO!!!

Shall i post thew same thing for the next 1500 Days? Will that make ya happy there Ace?

Originally posted by Nomad451

You have said the same comment about 5 times now prince we get your point.

Do you have anything new to add?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

[SNIP]

I'm not BASHING your opinion, I'm genuinely wondering why you feel the need to state the same thing every 3 posts?

You can create a whole new thread or even post it in here for the rest of your life for all I care... Just wondering if you really do have anything more to add

Mod Edit: Removed insult. Please focus on the topic, not the poster.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Exactly. I think these writings should have been more appropriately named "ramblings".

Originally posted by mntnhooger
These writings by Castro are called reflections by some but to me they are just ramblings of an idiot. and probably not even written by him anyway!

I'm not going to comment on whether or not his letter is that of a rambling man. Simply because I do not know. But I know this, he's no idiot.

Here's a little biography about him. Many more tidbits about his accomplishments such as thwarting 638 attempts on his life, which are not even mentioned. Many from the CIA

Edit to not forget when he out smarted Carter back in 1980.
Mariel boatlift
[edit on 6-7-2010 by FlySolo]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Thany ou for that FlySolo, that was very interesting. He certainly isn't a stupid man.

All we can do is wait and watch, see if this time period passes with or without incident

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
He's just a dying, egotistical old man who badly desires to be relevant one last time before he slips into the void.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

Well... isn't that actually somewhat worrisome? He would be completely irrelevant if he was lying. If he wants glory, he's telling/inferring the truth. That almost makes it worse, imo.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Haha thats a good point spacek. If he wanted one last bit of glory before he died I don't know why he would want to be remembered as a crazy old fool who got this wrong

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I can Assure you, Israel will not get involved in any war. Just send us
another 100 Billion so we can buy more Missiles to kill those crazy
farmers.

And when it's over they can say, Vy do day 'ate us, It vasn't us.
Shalome.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
So the World Cup is almost over, nothing has happened. When are you people going to learn that people like Fidel, Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong, and Chavez have about as close of grip on reality as the person in your local psych ward...Fidel and Kim Jong are both dying and the stuff they say has gotten even crazier. Surprise? No, demented people who think the world revolves around them and has bought their own propaganda...that's all it is.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by yellowcard]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
No. Iraq should have been finished in the previous war, and not let set to fester so that they had to create issues to do so.

Afghanistan totally deserved to get wiped out. That a more even hand has been used is an indication of restraint.

How much festering you think Iraq could have done with over a decade of air strikes and cripling economic sanctions put to them prior to 2001? You're not still sold on the old WMD's bit are you? The only WMD's they were ever proven to have were the chemical weapons precursors Rumsfeld sold them along with the Bell Helicopters to spray them with.

Afghanistan deserved to get wiped out? For what? Unocal was lobbying Congress to bomb them into compliance with a pipeline deal, guess they did deserve an invasion if you're just that into PNAC. When did they get 'wiped out' anyway?

Iran has threatened EVERY country?

Wow...
People really think like that huh? It's called war mongering.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Are we prepared for a war(m) summer?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
Something is going to happen. You just don't park 3 subs, 3 aircraft carriers and put a bunch of troops and equipment on the ground with ships all off the coast of IRAN, something has got to give. THATS quite the show of force here. THEY planning something here to go on.

it would certainly seem so.

the media has conveniently spread the usual crap about irans intention to develop nuclear devices. meanwhile the psychopaths in israel already have them primed ready years ago.

obamanation has unilaterally declared sanctions on irans fuel supplies which is a declaration of war.

the global financial system is on the verge of collapse and a war is needed to boost the flagging economies.

and lastly a rare cardinal grand cross of planets assembles in the skies around august the 6th and late september 2010. it is a time of extreme tension whereby the various aspects of the "personality" (TPTB?)work against each other and although trying to achieve a lot actually do the opposite. ie; "the force is not with them". but it is a time of great challenges and dramatic changes.
the square is shortlived but multiple squares and double oppositions last much longer. just mho.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Oops. Our mistake.

John Bolton thinks a bit differently about Israel doing a strike. Click

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join