It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by rasalhague
Oh my God, do you honestly get more and more stupid by the minute? So now we're all going to get eaten up by aliens? Is this the new information you were going to hand over, perhaps you intuite this as well?

Or, did you by any chance whatsoever happen to read the initial thread ,and saw that the OP stated that he was purely indulging himself in some VERY hypothetical thinking?

Well I know that I'm not going to "get eaten up aliens" but I can't speak for you.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Antoniastar

ahh man they are our creators why would they eat us? Not even in the tablets suggest this. They might of used us for war purposes (hence our war like nature), but for food consumption?

you were doing so well.....

Um, the Anunnaki aren't my creators, they may be your creators, but not mine. No offense.

Don't know what to tell ya man. I wouldn't put it past them, from what I've heard (through the grapevine) that the Anunnaki like human meat and human blood. I don't think they even drain the meat so how could it be "kosher"?

But then again, Orthodox Anunnaki are another thing?

*time to make my exist* lol

Thank you.

Toni
Heard it through the grapevine (Live)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

My Nibiru is a sham? I have clearly stated that there is no Nibiru.

Your Nibiru is an unsubstantiated claim. You have provided no evidence at all. And in your post you posted no evidence. This appears to be tacit admission that you are making a poor long winded joke.

Thank you for your observations.

Toni

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

How do you know? You have no idea how many times my life has been on the brink of death in 48 years. Your counter claim is unfounded in fact.

You are creating a hoax. Thanks for the admission.

You're welcome. And thank you for sharing your opinion. It matters. You matter.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Actually, yes I did read the article, I read it a few times

So why did you make mistakes in understanding the article including information from the introduction?

Um can you please point out specifically were you claim that I "make mistakes in understanding the article including information from the introduction"?

Thanks,

Toni

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

There is 1 force called gravity. You should read the historical account of Newton's realization that the same force acting on Earth kept the moon in orbit.

I've got my early warning system.

Is this the intuitive claim? I guess it failed on the understanding of gravity.

Okay thank you for your suggestion! I will check into it.

Yes, intuition plays an important part of my early warning system. ETs communicate to me via my sixth sense (among other ways).

But I don't use intuition for everything. Sometimes I read books or watch videos or documentaries to learn about things, like gravity for example. I have science books, math books, computer tech books, even a book about electricity. All kinds of books that I refer to whenever I need to something.

I've spent the majority of life just trying to stay alive. That has taken most of my time and energy. I'd rather not have enemies but there is a certain "secret society" that is bent on destroying me. And if they can't do that (shut me up permanently), then they at least try to dis-credit me. I'm used to it.

Needless to say, I'm behind on some things. I'm making up for all the years that I should have been learning basic things like my peers were learning. I did somehow get a high school diploma (barely) through all that but didn't stay in college long enough to get a degree. And, for a long time, I've decided that I don't need a college degree (for me, personally).

It's been fun going back and doing it all over again. But this time around, I get to choose what I learn and when I learn it and how much I need to know at any given time. It's worked well. For example, about 10 years ago I learned how to use a computer and then found an online poetry community and honed my grammar, writing and spelling and exercised my creative ability as well. I was a regular part of that community for about 4 years.

I'm not ashamed for not knowing all the technicalities of gravity.

So now it's time to learn more about gravity. There's a need for it.

Toni

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

NEWS FLASH - The Anunnaki are NOT coming. Why? Because they are already HERE and have been since the "beginning".

And yes, I am in close contact with the "Nibiruans".

Toni

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

sweet just send some my way. I always wanted to meet one.
My location is Texas and they should know the rest.

They already know who you are and where you live. Anyone who is in anyway connected to me, they watch. Very closely.

And don't worry they won't laugh. They've seen it all. lol!

Toni

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Personal encounters include out-of-body, dreams, instrumental writings, telepathy, predictions, synchronicity, sixth sense (intuition), "paranormal", time travel, etc.

That clearly means that you have no evidence and making it up as you go along. It's just a fiction.

Wouldn't it have been simpler pages back in this thread to say this is a poppycock story I am making up for fun. It's a hoax, a personal delusion.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

No one is keeping its position secret. Just because software packages do not bother to add the dwarf planet means that it isn't a money maker at this time. If the demand for Eris is small, then the companies do not expend the capital to add the feature.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Despite the explicit writing in the introduction that Tyche is not Nemesis you claimed that the object had been renamed. The only explanation I can see for such a huge mistake on your part is that you did not read the article.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

ETs communicate to me via my sixth sense

Of course they do ...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I just find it funny though Eris location is kept secret from the public.

Are you not paying attention? It's not being kept secret.

No mainstream astronomy software has the location either.

www.stargazing.net...
www.bisque.com...

I mean not even Stellarium has the coordinates.

Stellarium can't do comets, but that doesn't mean comets are being kept secret. Here are the orbital elements for Eris:

2455402.500000000 = A.D. 2010-Jul-25 00:00:00.0000 (CT)
EC= 4.336388392078337E-01 QR= 3.854023087917041E+01 IN= 4.386652136210619E+01
OM= 3.603957901634888E+01 W = 1.512107656220108E+02 Tp= 2546310.743167295586
N = 1.755790927753384E-03 MA= 2.003841313888636E+02 TA= 1.889927383855251E+02
A = 6.804885918600843E+01 AD= 9.755748749284646E+01 PR= 2.050358014212072E+05

You can use that information to put Eris into any serious sky charting program that doesn't already have it.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

ETs communicate to me via my sixth sense

Of course they do ...

I think she's trying to be the next Nancy Lieder.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If I could go back to page 1 of this thread and Archirvion. In the following thread he/she states what kind of scientist he/she is. and I quote

...i now work as a scientist for the government with extra terrestrials and i can tell you that if its something that has been more interesting than E.T, its vampires.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Archirvion

Yeah um very interesting if this is true but then again this is the interwebs and people have to feel important in their little lives.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Load of BS I ever heard. So why is pluto in the mix? it should be taken out now since it is classified as a dwarf planet.

LOL " modern astrologists"

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

WHAT???

You aren't serious?

The discussion was, suggested by YOU, paraphrasing: Programs like "Stellarium" don't include Eris, therefore it is being intentionally "hidden" from the public (!)

"Stereologist" ( and, I almost forgot, ngchunter added good info, too
) correctly informed you that not ALL minor and obscure (read that as relatively unknown to the general public --- not "hidden") objects are necessarily included in all consumer-level celestial tracking software products.

NOW, this tangent you've embarked...wow!!

You are saying that Pluto should be "removed"???

What, like...are you demanding a 'recall' of Stellarium products or something? That's insane, and ridiculous....and smacks of desperation by someone who's "pet theory", when shown to be baseless, just grasps at any old argument rather than accept the failure.

BTW...Pluto was considered a "planet" and catalogued and categorized and taught as such for decades!!!! It is on all the Solar System charts and diagrams, starting in grade school-levels all over the world.

The mere technicality, of recent date, to demote it is just a way of being more specific regarding how to describe celestial bodies...there HAS to be a cut-off point in all categories and descriptions.

Anyone who doesn't (or pretends not to) realize that needs to sit and think in the corner as punishment for the next few hours...

( BTW...any of those Solar System charts and diagrams include "Eris" on them? No?? Oh, yeah...because it was being "hidden"...from grade schoolers!!
)

ANYWAY....what does Eris have to do with the imaginary 'niburu'??

This 'niburu' that some claim would HAVE to be quite large...some call it a 'brown dwarf'...and IF it were near enough to have any chance to arrive in time for 2012, then it would be obvious and apparent, int he sky by now!!

People who believe in this crap have NO concept, apparently, of orbital mechanics, speeds and distances, and the incredible vastness of space around them. They grew up with a twisted impression, probably from TV series like "Lost In Space"....

[edit on 23 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hmmm...
The thing that always boggled my mind is how the Sumerians knew of all the planets, and then they talekd about Nibiru? Surely somthingis out there.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

The Sumerians did not know of all the planets. Sitchin uses one specific tablet to support this claim and that tablet does not show representations of the planets.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Load of BS I ever heard. So why is pluto in the mix? it should be taken out now since it is classified as a dwarf planet.

Pluto is generally already included because it was already there from when it was a planet. There's no compelling reason to take it out just because it was demoted. Pluto is far brighter and easier to image and/or see than Eris, putting it within the grasp of far more amateurs. Eris is about magnitude 18 whereas Pluto is magnitude 14. You have been given Eris' orbital elements above though, so you can import it into any program that allows you to add additional objects. Any sky charting program worth its salt can do that. Cartes du Ciel mentioned in my above post as well can certainly do it, and it's already included in the minor planets available for download in the MPC's file for distant minor planets. TheSky, perhaps the ultimate sky charting program, has specific instructions for updating version 6 to bring Eris into the program. Your claim that it is hidden from all major astronomy programs is just plain wrong, you just didn't realize what constitutes a truly major astronomy program.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Didn't we settle the Eris thing three pages ago?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join