It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by stereologist

I just find it funny though Eris location is kept secret from the public. No mainstream astronomy software has the location either. I mean not even Stellarium has the coordinates. If it is a part of our system then it should be included as well as sedna.

Actually - Eris *is* in Stellarium. Just enter the name in the search box.

Harry.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by rasalhague
Oh my God, do you honestly get more and more stupid by the minute? So now we're all going to get eaten up by aliens? Is this the new information you were going to hand over, perhaps you intuite this as well?

Or, did you by any chance whatsoever happen to read the initial thread ,and saw that the OP stated that he was purely indulging himself in some VERY hypothetical thinking?

Well I know that I'm not going to "get eaten up aliens" but I can't speak for you.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

If I hadn't argued with you for the past pages, and thus know that you are as far off as someone could possibly get, I would have suggested some severe form of medication. But judging by just how delusional you actually are I would dare to say that you are a lost cause...

But I guess we can't blame you for all the crap you've comed up with during this threads existence, can we? Since you, as well as Lieder, are alien contactees both just pass on what is being told by your superiors, right? Those voices in the head must be a real menace sometimes, huh?

But on a happier note... There's an easy way to get rid of them

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Yes, intuition plays an important part of my early warning system. ETs communicate to me via my sixth sense (among other ways).

So you openly admit being delusional. How long have you been hearing voices? How long have you been listening to the voices? The latter is quite scary.

I'm not ashamed for not knowing all the technicalities of gravity.
So now it's time to learn more about gravity. There's a need for it.

Why? Why, do you need to know about gravity?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Pluto makes money. If you used a package and did not see a name that most people recognize wouldn't you think it was a poor product? Few people think about Sedna and Eris, but Pluto is a name people are likely to expect to find. Classification has nothing to do with sales. Years ago I used a package that contained Kohoutek. Who cares today if Kohoutek is included.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

LOL What? Make money off of planets? So here is real estate to buy? Typical money making scams by our government officials. The new saying is ,"Let me sell you this ocean front property on Europa. It is real cheap."

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkstar2

I did do that and it just pointed to the Eastern sky but nothing showed.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You didn't try very hard did you?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b370c0453f6d.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You didn't try very hard did you?

But there's no pretty picture there chad, so it must be "hidden." Just kidding of course, but I bet that's how he's thinking.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Let me refresh your memory. It was you that complained that software packages did not list Eris. The question is why commercial software packages do not list some items, yet list others. Please work extra hard and try to remember what you have said before commenting on other posts.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thanks Chadwickus and ngchunter for posting good info in these threads. I always look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

oh noes a smartass remark funny.

The ground plane covered it so I took it off. Cool so now Stellarium is far better program than the rest. I like this thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

You really are the pure definition of irony, aren't you?

Hint: "No patch for human stupidity"

Judging by your posts all over the forum I'd dare to say that some would benefit more from such a patch than others

[edit on 24-7-2010 by rasalhague]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Personal encounters include out-of-body, dreams, instrumental writings, telepathy, predictions, synchronicity, sixth sense (intuition), "paranormal", time travel, etc.

That clearly means that you have no evidence and making it up as you go along. It's just a fiction.

Wouldn't it have been simpler pages back in this thread to say this is a poppycock story I am making up for fun. It's a hoax, a personal delusion.

Ya know I think I've got you pegged. You're one of those alien hybrids aren't ya? I know your kind. You think you're gonna take over the planet don't ya?

I'm keepin' my eye on you.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Again, a complete failure of your claims of being an intuitive.

If you hear voices get help. If you are listening to the voices RUN for help.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Again, a complete failure of your claims of being an intuitive.

If you hear voices get help. If you are listening to the voices RUN for help.

Nope, I don't hear voices in my head. So uhm, tell me, are you an alien hybrid that is really looking for Nibiru because that's were you're really from, originally?

How do you know that someone isn't controlling your thoughts, besides yourself? What if you started this thread to see if you could get intel on Nibiru (while pretending that you don't think it exists, of course) and also trying to figure out exactly how it is that I am in close contact with ETs?

Are you interrogating me online? Are you trying to get a confession out of me? I told you, I intuit.

I think you're the same person as rasalhague.

Just my opinion, take or it or leave it.

Toni :

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Are you interrogating me online? Are you trying to get a confession out of me? I told you, I intuit.

I think you're the same person as rasalhague.

Just my opinion, take or it or leave it.

Toni :

And yet again you give everybody proof of your intuitive skills. There couldn't possibly be two separate individuals that think that you are insane, huh? Who would have figured...

IF you truly are able to intuit, then perhaps you would care to humour me with a very simple experiment? Could you find out in which part of the country I'm at? You don't have to be that specific either, I'll settle for a description like western or eastern US. Simple? Yes, but it would be enough for me

[edit on 24-7-2010 by rasalhague]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Stellarium can be a lot of fun

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saint Exupery
Stellarium can be a lot of fun

Wonderful.

I really must dig further into that package.

Harry.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rasalhague

oh boo hoo go cry me a river. That was a human error not human stupidity.

LOL jackass

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

So yothink nancy started it, and NOT SUmerians ,and other cultures who obviously had this info thousands of years ago and carved in stone. yeah, nice one man. She just took the info and put her own frantic spin on it. Go educate yourself,if you think SHE is the ORIGIN lol

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join