It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Two quick questions about Nibiru's orbit, for those who know:

1.) What is its inclination to the ecliptic?

2.) What is its distance from the Sun at perihelion?

Thanx!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ribaldmalarky
reply to post by Antoniastar

Keep in mind that NASA has already admitted non-disclosure contracts & censorship of the W.I.S.E. data - supposedly so the researches are sure they aren't publishing wrong data. It's a lame lie - NASA (and even SETI) have stated many times that any / all data and evidence proving existence of ET life, earthbound objects (asteroids, comets, Nibiru), and anything else they decide might"concern" the public will be classified secret and thus never released. This policy of course was set by the elites via their Brookings Institute "think-tank". Non-disclosure contracts, any & all info that might cause "concern" in the public, prevents them from being honest about things like this... There are more recent RAND Corp. papers confirming this policy is still in effect. Also remember CIA Mockingbird media protocol of ridiculing all eyewitnesses of UFOs (and Nibiru/Planet X) is obviously still in effect

Hi ribaldmalarky,

Thank you for the heads up.
Although I do understand that NASA wants first dibs on their own data, I know that they do not practice transparency the way they say they do. There are lies piled upon lies and who will sift it all out? Not I.

But thank you for noting policy surrounding "sensitive" subjects. It never ceases to amaze me how intricate the system has evolved into. Also it is sad that we are treated like a mentally-stunted mass of nervous ninnies.

As a global society I think, in part, that we are treated like stupid little children (and children aren't stupid, that's not what I'm saying) and we are expected not to be able to handle reality and/or the masses are not privileged to know certain things. We get crumbs. We're left to try to piece things together (and it helps if we educate ourselves with "higher learning" lol )

Those things which we are "allowed" to know or see (by the evil PTB) are by design.

The positive side is that the truth finds a way to shine forth no matter how deeply tucked into the darkness it has become.

Toni

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rasalhague
Toni, I'm quite bored with this discussion to be honest. So, can't we make the process short? Give me ONE CREDIBLE SOURCE that talk about this planet, and the impending doom. Can you do that?

Hi again!
Um no I can't do that. I think because it's meant to be this way for now. I am not picking up on some of the details. And I'm not in charge dude. I don't call the shots. What your asking me to do is something that is beyond my scope. I don't have that kind of information. I cannot give you evidence.

At this point what I'm saying is speculation because I cannot provide any credible sources.

Each listener must make their own judgement call. If what I am saying is true, that Earth is going to get bombed by space rocks that will wipe out billions of people, you know it, you won't need to ask for "CREDIBLE SOURCES".

I didn't want to have to lay it out for you like that, but you keep persisting.

Look, if I intuit any other important info (which leads me to credible sources), I'll let you know. I'll keep you posted.

Toni

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Toni, I'm quite bored with this discussion to be honest. So, can't we make the process short? Give me ONE CREDIBLE SOURCE that talk about this planet, and the impending doom. Can you do that?

Sure ever heard of Eris? I believe Eris is a moon of NIbiru. I noticed also Eris is not even on any of the mainstream software programs like Microsoft telescope or google sky. I heard though it is on stellarium, but I need to check on that. Eris is in the eastern sky at the moment and possible headed towards the southern hemisphere. Just not enough info on Eris at its current location.

Yes I have heard of Eris, and is even certain that I know a lot more about it than you do. Y

And your statement about Eris being in the eastern sky moving towards the southern hemisphere, well... I don't really feel the need to comment your observations here, I'll just leave it to someone else.

But wait you stated you know more about Eris than I do? Who is leading the blind here??

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Sure ever heard of Eris? I believe Eris is a moon of NIbiru. I noticed also Eris is not even on any of the mainstream software programs like Microsoft telescope or google sky. I heard though it is on stellarium, but I need to check on that. Eris is in the eastern sky at the moment and possible headed towards the southern hemisphere. Just not enough info on Eris at its current location.

Yes I have heard of Eris, and is even certain that I know a lot more about it than you do. Y

And your statement about Eris being in the eastern sky moving towards the southern hemisphere, well... I don't really feel the need to comment your observations here, I'll just leave it to someone else.

But wait you stated you know more about Eris than I do? Who is leading the blind here??

Obviously I was correct too, wouldn't you say?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Hi again!
Um no I can't do that. I think because it's meant to be this way for now. I am not picking up on some of the details. And I'm not in charge dude. I don't call the shots. What your asking me to do is something that is beyond my scope. I don't have that kind of information. I cannot give you evidence.

At this point what I'm saying is speculation because I cannot provide any credible sources.

Each listener must make their own judgement call. If what I am saying is true, that Earth is going to get bombed by space rocks that will wipe out billions of people, you know it, you won't need to ask for "CREDIBLE SOURCES".

I didn't want to have to lay it out for you like that, but you keep persisting.

Look, if I intuit any other important info (which leads me to credible sources), I'll let you know. I'll keep you posted.

Toni

Now you must be joking with me, right? Or do you actually believe that you are the only human that "they" would want to know what is going to happen? This isn't ituitive, this is narcissistic behaviour at its finest...

Isn't this about as convinient that it could possibly get? When you have been proven wrong on every possible point, then you just shove your head in the sand and play the old intuitive card. This is beyond silly, in fact this is the kind of argueing that you would expect from a five year old, but nevermind that=)

You are correct, and the whole world is wrong.

And what about your claim that you see the second sun, is that only in your head too? Otherwise it would be quite easy to just take a picture, but perhaps it isn't intuitive enough?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Personaly I think it's inpossible for a planet that is 500 lightyears away to orbit our sun.. The distance is way to big...

Our sun's gravity only goes around 1 or 2 lightyears away..

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i wont even worry about it. their is nothing you can do if some catastrophe does happen, so no point in even thinking about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

just to add to what your saying

Such civilization-threatening impacts happen hundreds of times more often than Extinction Level Events, perhaps once every few hundred thousand years...or one chance in a few hundred thousand that one will impact next year...or one chance in a few thousand during the next century -- during the lives of our grandchildren. Those chances are so small that they are difficult to comprehend. But it is more likely to happen than that the next poker hand you are dealt will be a Royal Flush. The chances are much greater than the chance that you will be the big winner in a state lottery, yet people buy lottery tickets all the time. Few people would board an airplane if they thought its chances of crashing were a chance in a few thousand. Indeed, the chance that your tombstone will read that you died from an asteroid impact holocaust is about the same as that of your tombstone saying that you died in an airliner crash. The Table shows some other comparative odds of death, to put the impact hazard into perspective. Should we do nothing in the face of the slight possibility that everything our forebears have created since the Renaissance might be undone?
Table. Chances of dying from selected causes (USA)
Cause of death Chances
Motor vehicle accident 1 in 100
Homicide 1 in 300
Fire 1 in 800
Firearms accident 1 in 2,500
Electrocution 1 in 5,000
Asteroid/comet impact 1 in 20,000
Passenger aircraft crash 1 in 20,000
Flood 1 in 30,000
Tornado 1 in 60,000
Venomous bite or sting 1 in 100,000
Fireworks accident 1 in 1 million
Food poisoning by botulism 1 in 3 million
Drinking water with EPA limit of tricholoethylene 1 in 10 million
(From C.R. Chapman & D. Morrison, 1994, Nature 367, 33-40.)

i also have a copy of the us crongessional hearings on NEO
and on the UK goverment meeting of NEO

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Government response to the Report of the Task Force on Potentially Hazardous Near Earth Objects
24 February 2001

Recommendation 1
We recommend that the Government should seek partners, preferably in Europe, to build in the southern hemisphere an advanced new 3 metre-class survey telescope for surveying substantially smaller objects than those now systematically observed by other telescopes. The telescope should be dedicated to work on Near Earth Objects and be located on an appropriate site.

Recommendation 2
We recommend that arrangements be made for observational data obtained for other purposes by wide-field facilities, such as the new British VISTA telescope, to be searched for Near Earth Objects on a nightly basis.

Recommendation 3
We recommend that the Government draw the attention of the European Space Agency to the particular role that GAIA, one of its future missions, could play in surveying the sky for Near Earth Objects. The potential in GAIA, and in other space missions such as NASA's SIRTF and the European Space Agency's BepiColombo, for Near Earth Object research should be considered as a factor in defining the missions and in scheduling their completion.

Recommendation 4
We recommend that the 1 metre Johannes Kapteyn Telescope on La Palma, in which the United Kingdom is a partner, be dedicated to follow-up observations of Near Earth Objects.

Recommendation 5
We recommend that negotiations take place with the partners with whom the United Kingdom shares suitable telescopes to establish an arrangement for small amounts of time to be provided under appropriate financial terms for spectroscopic follow-up of Near Earth Objects.

Recommendation 6
We recommend that the Government explore, with like-minded countries, the case for mounting a number of coordinated space rendezvous missions based on relatively inexpensive microsatellites, each to visit a different type of Near Earth Object to establish its detailed characteristics.
Recommendation 7
We recommend that the Government - together with other governments, the International Astronomical Union and other interested parties - seek ways of putting the governance and funding of the Minor Planet Center on a robust international footing, including the Center's links to executive agencies if a potential threat were found.

Recommendation 8
We recommend that the Government should help promote multi-disciplinary studies of the consequences of impacts from Near Earth Objects on the Earth in British and European institutions concerned, including the Research Councils, universities and the European Science Foundation.

Recommendation 9
We recommend that the Government, with other governments, set in hand studies to look into the practical possibilities of mitigating the results of impact and deflecting incoming objects

Recommendation 10
We recommend that the Government urgently seek with other governments and international bodies (in particular the International Astronomical Union) to establish a forum for open discussion of the scientific aspects of Near Earth Objects, and a forum for international action. Preferably these should be brought together in an international body. It might have some analogy with the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, thereby covering science, impacts, and mitigation.

Recommendation 11
We recommend that the Government discuss with like-minded European governments how Europe could best contribute to international efforts to cope with Near Earth Objects, coordinate activities in Europe, and work towards becoming a partner with the United States, with complementary roles in specific areas. We recommend that the European Space Agency and the European Southern Observatory, with the European Union and the European Science Foundation, work out a strategy for this purpose in time for discussion at the ministerial meeting of the European Space Agency in 2001.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
continued

Recommendation 12
We recommend that the Government appoint a single department to take the lead for coordination and conduct of policy on Near Earth Objects, supported by the necessary inter-departmental machinery.

Recommendation 13
We recommend that a British Centre for Near Earth Objects be set up whose mission would be to promote and coordinate work on the subject in Britain; to provide an advisory service to the Government, other relevant authorities, the public and the media, and to facilitate British involvement in international activities. In doing so it would call on the Research Councils involved, in particular the Particle Physics and Astronomy Research Council and the Natural Environment Research Council, and on universities, observatories and other bodies concerned in Britain.

Recommendation 14
We recommend that one of the most important functions of a British Centre for Near Earth Objects be to provide a public service which would give balanced information in clear, direct and comprehensible language as need might arise. Such a service must respond to very different audiences: on the one hand Parliament, the general public and the media; and on the other the academic, scientific and environmental communities. In all of this, full use should be made of the Internet. As a first step, the Task Force recommends that a feasibility study be established to determine the functions, terms of reference and funding for such a Centre.

just to show goverments do take NEO seriously and spend time and money looking into it

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
just to show goverments do take NEO seriously and spend time and money looking into it

I don't think anyone here said anything to the contrary, but what does this have to do with what toni was saying? We're talking about near earth objects here; small asteroids in earth-crossing orbits that pose threats of impact.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
the reply was actual goverment meeting the the hthreat of Near Earth Objects....

I have the actual documents on the the us cogressional discusions on the threat posed by Near Earth Odbjects...

and also the European and uk goverment discusions on Near earth objects...

so i was trying to add to her statments and to add in on how the scientific and govermental bodies have been discussing such threats of things coming into contact with the earth,,,,and in relation to Nibiru..

how a large mass object as such...would be noticed if they are even trying to such map and look at smaller Near Earth Ojects....not really a stretch...but i would not like to take over the thread and try to post both documents as it would be to much

hope that helps qualify my response

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
how a large mass object as such...would be noticed if they are even trying to such map and look at smaller Near Earth Ojects....not really a stretch...but i would not like to take over the thread and try to post both documents as it would be to much

hope that helps qualify my response

I think I understand what you were trying to get at a little better now; how could they miss Nibiru if they're actively finding so many small and very dim NEOs all the time? Sorry for the confusion, but is that the gist?

[edit on 21-7-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

yes that is the gist...if they are consently (keeping fingers crossed)

looking for small near earth objects then would be kind of hard to miss an entire planet.

Ecept of couse if if it was at peak of it eliptical and going so fast it comes within view in less than a day...then in that case it would all be to late anyways i would imagine.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
unfortunatly in todays world if something aint on the telly of the news nobody will believe it. there is no way of warning the billions because they wont believe. if you told the same story and had the same proof 300 years ago, before all the rupert murdock tabloid controll, then people would have believed you.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by toxicated5
unfortunatly in todays world if something aint on the telly of the news nobody will believe it. there is no way of warning the billions because they wont believe. if you told the same story and had the same proof 300 years ago, before all the rupert murdock tabloid controll, then people would have believed you.

And yet another qualified statement here. What proof would that be then? And what would the catastrophic event that treatens billions of people be?

You haven't stopped and thought about the fact that the reason as of why people don't get upset nowadays might be because general educational level is way beyond that times, and thus less people are as gullible as then... With a few obvious exceptions.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by masonicon

ahh, brother, are you ok?

any proof to any of this

When the Anunnaki comes back in 2012 and causes Holocene mass extinction that also kills more than 99% of mankind, they'll feast those dead people in their graves with Nanotechnology

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this when the Anunnaki beam down unto planet Earth from Nirbiru? Thought I'd post this here in this thread since we should know that we could be in deep doo-doo come 2012. lol

Just talking to myself, don't mind me.

Will return posts asap. Thank you for your patience.

Toni

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Oh my God, do you honestly get more and more stupid by the minute? So now we're all going to get eaten up by aliens? Is this the new information you were going to hand over, perhaps you intuite this as well?

Or, did you by any chance whatsoever happen to read the initial thread ,and saw that the OP stated that he was purely indulging himself in some VERY hypothetical thinking?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

ahh man they are our creators why would they eat us? Not even in the tablets suggest this. They might of used us for war purposes (hence our war like nature), but for food consumption?

you were doing so well.....

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join