It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is an Advocate of Peace, Not Terror

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Do not misguide yourself.

there are people of all faiths and religions who are good and bad.

but i do know this.

"convert or die" is echoed and written in the quaran.

and if you compare the 2 jesus and muhammed are polar opposites.

this is why you dont see extremist christians running around with ak's and barrels of gunpowder and fertilizer. and if you read the old testament then you get a taste of the jews anger as well

do yourselves a favor and look at the quaran, and the bible, and whatever the scriptures of any religion are. they will tell you what it is in plain simple language.

the more you listen to organization the more you are skewed and distorted. dont open your minds so much that your brains fall out!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Title and description means nothing. It's how you act that counts. I have viewed 10% of Muslims either support or be terrorists, and a very few others that care to resist it. The rest just do what their leaders say to do.

So forgive me for saying this, but how the religion acts is not in correlation to what it claims to preach.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."
Adolf Hitler

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Why the West likes Jesus Christ and how he was peaceful!

Is he a good role model to all spiritual believers from his acts in the written Bible?
His message leaves on a good note, death has been defeated and he created freedom and he lived a sinless life.
Christ is greater in character than us and we all fall short of his perfection in which we try and live by.

It is easier to be Muhammad than it is to be Christ.

This is political correcting, correcting your priorities.

JESUS
1. Jesus was born of a virgin. (Matthew 1:18-25)
2. Jesus served God as a child. (Luke 2:39-52)
3. Jesus read the Bible. (Luke:16-21)
4. Jesus preached the gospel at God's command and lived on the donations of others. (Luke 4:16-21 and 8:1-3)
5. Jesus performed miracles. (Mark 3:9-10)
6. Jesus made blind eyes see. (Luke 18:35-43)
7. Jesus made the lame walk. (Matthew 9:2-8)
8. Jesus healed withered hands. (Matthew 12:10-13)
9. Jesus raised the dead. (John 11:1-45)
10. Jesus forgave his opponents. (Luke 23:43)
11. Jesus set the condemned free. (John 8:1-11)
12. Jesus preached in God's chosen temple. (Luke 20:1)
13. Jesus preached against divorce. (Matthew 5:31-32)
14. Jesus was sinless. (John 8:46)
15. Jesus gave Himself as a sacrifice for all mankind. (John 1:29 and 10:18)
16. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day after His death, and later ascended into heaven. (Luke 23 and 24)
17. Jesus is God's Word and God Himself. (John 1:1, 14)
18. Jesus lives!

Was Muhammad a man of peace?
Is this the your role model to as a man who supposed to have gave the finnishing seal of religion?

1. Muhammad was born of a normal woman. (Ibn Hisham pp. 68-69)
2. Muhammad was and idolater. (Sahih Bukhari vol.6, p. 452)
3. Muhammad was illiterate. (Qur'an 7:156)
4. Muhammad, without being commanded by God, began to steal from others and live on their goods. (Ibn Hisham pp. 281-)
5. Muhammad could not perform miracles. (Qur'an 29:49)
6. Muhammad made seeing eyes blind. (Sahih Bukhari vol. 8, p. 520)
7. Muhammad made the walking lame. (Sahih Bukhari vol. 8, p. 520)
8. Muhammad cut off the hands of others. Sahih Bukhari vol.8, p. 520)
9. Muhammad had the living killed. Ibn Hisham p. 308)
10. Muhammad had his opponents murdered. (Sahih Bukhari vol. 5, pp. 248-)
11. Muhammad condemned the free and led them into slavery. (Ibn Hisham p. 466)
12. Muhammad prayed at the Ka'ba when it still contained hundreds of idols. (Sahih Bukari vol. 1, p. 151)
13. Muhammad preached divorce and allowed temporary marriage with compensation. (Mut'a) (Qur'an 2:230, Sahih Bukhari vol. 7, p. 8)
14. Muhammad was sinful. (Qur'an 47:21 and Qur'an 110)
15. Muhammad died unexpectedly of illness (which he himself said was due to a poisoning attempt). (Sahih Bukhari vol. 5, p. 510)
16. Muhammad was buried in Medina on the third day after his death. His tomb is visited by pilgrims each year. (al-Tabari vol. 9, p. 208)
17. Muhammad was only a warner. (Qur'an 29:49)
18. Muhammad is dead.

Christ is also peaceful...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I don't buy into this .... simply because the Koran, the book they all use, read and follow, says to "kill the infidels" meaning "US / Christians".

If you are going to spew LIES, you might try understanding the facts better.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

actually if you read suma 5...you will see it's lie. islam is a lie from the evil one ruling this earth for say, another four years...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PunisherSupreme

Yeah emmm you see most of the people above this post these are the ones you should be “educating” not me.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Muslims for Peace launch New York Bus Ad campaign

source

Muslims for Peace are launching a powerful bus campaign in the streets of New York City. The ad, pictured to the left and in the slide-show below, serves several purposes.

see the source link for the picture mentioned - it is a very lovely ad!

First, it establishes without question that Islam and Muslims stand for peace. Any act of terrorism or compulsion in religion has no basis in Islam. The 4th Khalifa of Islam Ahmadiyya states in his landmark book, Murder in the Name of Allah,
"As far as Islam is concerned, it categorically rejects and condemns every form of terrorism. It does not provide any cover or justification for any act of violence, be it committed by an individual, a group or a government..... I most strongly condemn all acts and forms of terrorism because it is my deeply rooted belief that not only Islam but also no true religion, whatever its name, can sanction violence and bloodshed of innocent men, women and children in the name of God."

there is no reason for anyone to discriminate, or hate, or fear Islam or it's adherents!

time to open our eyes and our hearts!!!!
time to quit believing what the fear-mongers and war-makers would like us to believe!
time to quite equating extremism with the name(s) it hides behind!

whether it be Islam, Judaism, Christianity, or anything else, we should not make collective judgments based on what we're told.

why not liberate ourselves from bigotry on this, the U.S. day of Independence!!!

I will never let islam into my home nor my country not after what they islam did to bosnia

You know who runs bosnia now? 60% of it is runed and goverened by mulims!

I HATE ATS for supporting islam, sorry but i am getting latey sick because you guys are supporting there aganda!

So again tell me this Muslims why was it alright for Muhammad to merry a 9 year old kid?

It seems ever time i ask this muslims run away from this question.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I applaud the OP and the sentiments raised by the Muslim folk of NY.

It's just a shame we have to listen to the drivel from the right-wing fascists and the christian nutters on here when trying to discuss this subject.

Parallex.

link   

Originally posted by ReHaBzWuRdZ
CHRIST WOULD NOT DESTROY ANYTHING

Christ did not stand for the status quo. Christ was a rebel! You are thinking too simplistically. Many things can be destroyed without violence. Many things that Christ opposed and encouraged us to oppose.

link   

Originally posted by PunisherSupreme

Originally posted by Xeven

Now they need to convience the ones flying planes into buildings and launching indiscrimanent attacks on civilians to stop doing it and we can all sing kum by ya together.

You must be the ONLY person on the face of the earth that still thinks 9/11 wasn't an inside job.

You must be a lonely fellow.

Nah. He's got at least one friend.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
tell me this Muslims why was it alright for Muhammad to merry a 9 year old kid?

How does your so called peace of ISLAM religion answer the un justice rape of young boys in sudan!

or the actions in bosnia?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Yes, that quote is about what GOD will do. Whether you like it or not. Remember Sodom and Gomarrah? When society degrades beyond a point he does indeed take actions.

I could tear your offensive and insulting post apart given the number of incorrect statements you have supplied [LIES].

E.g. Where have I supported terrorist actions?

You are starting to tell fibs and it's looking quite pathetic now.

Now present something of intellectual value because your posts are getting pathetically 'dry' with name calling and attacks.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Islam is a religion of evil and needs to be destroyed, in my opinion. It is a fact Islam renounces liberty, equality and peace. It is a fact in Islamic countries stoning to death is a common punishment for promiscuity, or even being the victim of rape. In many cases a child will be killed by his/her father, this is a perfectly acceptable (and expected) form of justice in Islam.

Don't believe the propaganda. Don't make the mistake of equating the mild and contained Islam in western countries for the real Islam. The Sub-Saharan Africans made that mistake and look where it has gotten them. Extreme sanctioned abuse happens on a daily basis where Sharia is in place. I recommend asking a victim of Sharia whether Islam is a religion of Peace. Their answer is infinitely more valid than anyones here.

Suuuuuuure.

How intellectually inspiring. Looks like we have another scholar of ignorance.

Can I ask, where did you get your Islamic Studies from for you to come to that conclusion?

But anyway:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48effae32dd6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
tell me this Muslims why was it alright for Muhammad to merry a 9 year old kid?

How does your so called peace of ISLAM religion answer the un justice rape of young boys in sudan!

actions in bosnia?

LOL,

What actions in Bosnia?

Please explain...

I'm trying to work out if answering you post would actually be of any use.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This is not rocket science. My comment was a reaction to the post as concept that Islam is a "peaceful religion". Well, I'm waiting. I really do believe most Muslim's are peaceful but have been hijacked by the lunatic fringe. When I see Muslim's who don't want to correct the misuse of their own faith, what do want me to say? It's OK, IT WONT HAPPEN. Do you want to live and be part of a time of great opportunity and expectations? So if you read my entire post which you apparently did not, you'll know where I stand

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Yeah emmm you see most of the people above this post these are the ones you should be “educating” not me.

I agree.

But it seems they are BEYOND REPAIR. [through enlightenment]

If you know what I mean

I answered you because you put something worthy on the table.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by PunisherSupreme]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Excuse me but I have NOT responded to your post.

I think you intended to reply to someone else.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Moderate Muslims are the Trojan Horse that will bring down the western world.

"What Islam considers to be moderate Muslims are the Muslims who do not participate in the physical part of jihad, fighting, bombing, etc. These moderates are moderate ONLY because they don’t fight, but they do support the goals of Jihad and the terrorists.

Do you honestly think that if over 1 billion Muslims actually wanted to stop the few million who are doing the terrorism that they couldn’t? Take 1.3 billion moderates vs 13 million extremists. Do you think if all those Muslims wanted to put the bad guys out of business, they couldn’t? Who do you think funds the terrorists? Ordinary, “moderate” Muslims who contribute to all the phony charity fronts for terrorist organizations.

And I am being conservative when I put the number at 13 million, which is just 1%. The Saudi govt. has put that figure at 10% who are extremists and extremist supporters

After 9/11, did you see anywhere near 6 million Muslim-Americans condemning it? Was it on the news every night as it would have been if millions of Muslims spoke out? No, we saw a relative handful of Muslims speaking out. A few dozen, maybe a few hundred at best. The rest of them were cheering at the sight of the towers coming down and you know it.

They may hate the acts of the terrorists but they agree with the goal which is the Islamization of the world. Look at Europe, they are well on their way to becoming Islamic states. We are only a decade or two behind. Look at the videos I have up in the Islamization of the West category. They don’t even try to hide what their mission is anymore.

As for my calling them Muslims, how many terrorists can you name who aren’t Muslim today? Take a look at the FBI’s most wanted terrorists list and show me one name that isn’t Muslim.

You may not be a liberal but you are terribly naive."

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist
Great post queenannie.,

We need to start a reconciliation between our peoples and faiths.

We have fought many bloody battles over the centuries, but once we also had a great respect for one another. Muslims and Christians, it can be that way again!

We have a lot more in common then we have been led to believe.

Peace brothers.

S&F!

When and where in history was that "great respect"? Seriously? In the modern world, whenever Islam takes a strong enough foothold, people that oppose are killed. Whole villages have been slaughtered. Plus, those doing the killing, not to mention the terrorism, state plainly that they are acting in the name of Islam. Sure, there are some Muslims that claim to be moderates, but that doesn't mean that many aren't acting in a more radical fashion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join