posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:41 PM
Why the West likes Jesus Christ and how he was peaceful!
Is he a good role model to all spiritual believers from his acts in the written Bible?
His message leaves on a good note, death has been defeated and he created freedom and he lived a sinless life.
Christ is greater in character than us and we all fall short of his perfection in which we try and live by.
It is easier to be Muhammad than it is to be Christ.
This is political correcting, correcting your priorities.
1. Jesus was born of a virgin. (Matthew 1:18-25)
2. Jesus served God as a child. (Luke 2:39-52)
3. Jesus read the Bible. (Luke:16-21)
4. Jesus preached the gospel at God's command and lived on the donations of others. (Luke 4:16-21 and 8:1-3)
5. Jesus performed miracles. (Mark 3:9-10)
6. Jesus made blind eyes see. (Luke 18:35-43)
7. Jesus made the lame walk. (Matthew 9:2-8)
8. Jesus healed withered hands. (Matthew 12:10-13)
9. Jesus raised the dead. (John 11:1-45)
10. Jesus forgave his opponents. (Luke 23:43)
11. Jesus set the condemned free. (John 8:1-11)
12. Jesus preached in God's chosen temple. (Luke 20:1)
13. Jesus preached against divorce. (Matthew 5:31-32)
14. Jesus was sinless. (John 8:46)
15. Jesus gave Himself as a sacrifice for all mankind. (John 1:29 and 10:18)
16. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day after His death, and later ascended into heaven. (Luke 23 and 24)
17. Jesus is God's Word and God Himself. (John 1:1, 14)
18. Jesus lives!
Was Muhammad a man of peace?
Is this the your role model to as a man who supposed to have gave the finnishing seal of religion?
1. Muhammad was born of a normal woman. (Ibn Hisham pp. 68-69)
2. Muhammad was and idolater. (Sahih Bukhari vol.6, p. 452)
3. Muhammad was illiterate. (Qur'an 7:156)
4. Muhammad, without being commanded by God, began to steal from others and live on their goods. (Ibn Hisham pp. 281-)
5. Muhammad could not perform miracles. (Qur'an 29:49)
6. Muhammad made seeing eyes blind. (Sahih Bukhari vol. 8, p. 520)
7. Muhammad made the walking lame. (Sahih Bukhari vol. 8, p. 520)
8. Muhammad cut off the hands of others. Sahih Bukhari vol.8, p. 520)
9. Muhammad had the living killed. Ibn Hisham p. 308)
10. Muhammad had his opponents murdered. (Sahih Bukhari vol. 5, pp. 248-)
11. Muhammad condemned the free and led them into slavery. (Ibn Hisham p. 466)
12. Muhammad prayed at the Ka'ba when it still contained hundreds of idols. (Sahih Bukari vol. 1, p. 151)
13. Muhammad preached divorce and allowed temporary marriage with compensation. (Mut'a) (Qur'an 2:230, Sahih Bukhari vol. 7, p. 8)
14. Muhammad was sinful. (Qur'an 47:21 and Qur'an 110)
15. Muhammad died unexpectedly of illness (which he himself said was due to a poisoning attempt). (Sahih Bukhari vol. 5, p. 510)
16. Muhammad was buried in Medina on the third day after his death. His tomb is visited by pilgrims each year. (al-Tabari vol. 9, p. 208)
17. Muhammad was only a warner. (Qur'an 29:49)
18. Muhammad is dead.
Christ is also peaceful...