It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentration Camps

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weps_The_Tanker
I would also like to know how your going to force over 3 billion American's into camps while half if not more of the country owns weapons.

Those must be American billions. You know, where 100,000,000 equals a billion instead of 1,000,000,000.

And as there are only 290,000,000 US Americans, and some of them must be children or bleeding-heart liberals or Democrats, I'd say the gun ownership, while admittedly high, wouldn't be over half the country.

Although on a gun-to-citizen rate it would probably go higher than 1-1, maybe. I mean, Michael Moore is (last time I watched the movie) a member of the NRA.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
They exist and I have seen the photos of them. Shoot there is one thats on a map taken by a satelite, dont remember which.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I just visited the Palmdale Water Facility - There is nothing out of the ordinary! There is nothing across the street but vacaint land. The land across the street has a for-sale sign ; faded, paint peeling,"3 Palms" Reality I believe. One mile to the south is a steep hill. From here one can survey the entire area...Sorry, NOTHING Special. Yes, there are fences and some have barbed wire, But these not anything remotely resembling any kind of "Camp". BOGUS I have taken digital Pics [email protected]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cleaner_hw
The concentration camps are for those that do not conform to the guidelines of the new world order.
Which I might add is very real and being worked toward each day; also the Bush Family are very strong supporters of the new world order and if viewed closely; resembles the Communest Manifesto.
Americans are easly duped into believing most anything that does not disrupt their false security of being FREE and SAFE.
The new world order will be one money(currency),one religion,one government ,and one military (the United Nations).
Perhaps someone can tell me what is wrong with this picture, where there is NO United States Constitution or Bill Of Rights.

Yes, you are very right. Congrats to you for finding and knowing the real truth
I know all about it too. Yes these concentration camps are real...it's nothing to scoff at because if you scoff at it it would be like scoffing at the existiance of elephants... I pity the people that have no sense of what is going on in this world. I am very aware of what is happening here...

Now..these concentration camps are for people who refuse the mark of the beast, or Micro Chipping. They are also for people who do not go by the rules of the New World Order... Many people will fall for their stupid traps.. Everything is going to seem too good to be true. Like this NESARA ordeal...

We will have a cashless society before you know it...

Also..christians and jews will, make no mistake of it.. YOU WILL go to the concentration camps, once this martial Law is in place after the next big terrorist attack...that's it folks.. You mine as well pack up your bags, because America goes bye bye. ^_o

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Skeptic O, Alex Jones has been screaming about this for years. Just visit www.infowars.com for a tasty look into the upcoming police state. In fact, the prison camps and the box cars with shackles are just the tip of the iceberg. Alex has exposed all kinds of stuff related to this, including the camps themselves. UN troops, already here. Military troops acting as police officers, violating posse comitatus. Black helicopters landing in school yards. You name it, he's got it.

Patriot Act 2 gets passed, and it's over. They got us. Anyone who even dissents or expresses an opinion against them will be detained as a terrorist- no phone call, no laywer, no trial, and no limits to how long they can detain you. And oh, if you think you can tell someone they have detained you, searched your house, or even just interrogated you- they'll get you for that too. Seen HR-10?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nimrod666
I just visited the Palmdale Water Facility - There is nothing out of the ordinary! There is nothing across the street but vacaint land. The land across the street has a for-sale sign ; faded, paint peeling,"3 Palms" Reality I believe. One mile to the south is a steep hill. From here one can survey the entire area...Sorry, NOTHING Special. Yes, there are fences and some have barbed wire, But these not anything remotely resembling any kind of "Camp". BOGUS I have taken digital Pics [email protected]

Can you post some pics please?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
i stumbeled on to this thread and i can guranntee you the information about brand park is completely incorrect i live a few minutes from there and i go there once a week to hike and play since i was 6. i have not seen what is described here. and it would be very stupid fopr a concentraction camp here since there is at least 100 people around most of the day thats not on weekends. im not sure but he might be confused with a small fenced area with a koi pond inside but you would have to be very idiotic to confuse it with a concentration camp.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by ahddm]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well after reading hundreds of post and looking at many different web sites about the new world order, fema, United nations, rail prison cars on so on. i conclude many seperate things that definitly relate to each other. As history has shown the United States government has always prepared for big changes in it policies and its own political molding. The United states along with the U>N looks as if it definitly planning somthing, the evidence in the respects of their mobilizing U>N troops, biulding prisons and political priming is irrefutable, however the prison boxcar thing acts as more of a disstraction to the greater cause of the source of all of our worries. Screw conspiricies, look at the facts, Why are theses prisons biult, and why does the government even have a civilian work protocol in the first place?
One good reference site is letsroll911.org, go to the photo archive, 2nd page, scroll down to american concentration camps, check under each picture for proof links, they are there and provide some good info. Yep, there is more we should talk about then boxcars, we should talk about>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT IT!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
HERE ARE SOME MORE LINKS.
1.www.prisonplanet.tv
2.www.theforbiddenknowledge.com
3.www.infowars.com
PLEASE NOTE: GOOGLE SEARCH TURNED UP MUCH INFORMATION ON AMERICAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS-AND ALSO, FOR ME I DID ALOT OF WEB SURFING TO FIND OTHER INFO IN RELATION TO THIS SUBJECT, FOR EXAMPLE YOUTUBE.COM HAD SOME VIDEO ABOUT AMERICAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS. IT TAKES TIME TO FIND THE TRUTH AND CONNECT THE DOTS. REMEMBER TO SEARCH IT ALL OUT FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILIES!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think your caps button is stuck...

Please read this link...it's on the log-in page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

5) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiUNnation
WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT IT!!!

Well for you, I would recomend not skipping your meds.

Seriously.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by therainmaker
I'd like to clarify one point regarding the "Civilian Inmate Labor Program."

I believe you folks are taking that term for what it is and not in context. It is the Army's CILP...well, I hate to shoot down the mysterious aspects of it, but that simply refers to the Army using civilian inmates for labor on military projects, as opposed to military prisoners for military labor. That's all!

I am not sure exactly what facilities the inmates would come from, or what work they'd do, but an example I can think of...Devens, Massachusetts. Why fly in, house, clothe, and care for 100 Army inmates from Ft. Leavenworth, when they can just use 100 inmates from the non-military judicial system who are already living half a mile away at MCI Shirley?
Dont think so, if you read the armys enstatement it involves ALL civilians, civilians yes those with civil rights and freedoms, not prisoners with no civilian right to freedom at all. You argument leaves out one thing.........Why all the prisons then??

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

HERE ARE SOME MORE LINKS.
1.www.prisonplanet.tv
2.www.theforbiddenknowledge.com
3.www.infowars.com
PLEASE NOTE: GOOGLE SEARCH TURNED UP MUCH INFORMATION ON AMERICAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS-AND ALSO, FOR ME I DID ALOT OF WEB SURFING TO FIND OTHER INFO IN RELATION TO THIS SUBJECT, FOR EXAMPLE YOUTUBE.COM HAD SOME VIDEO ABOUT AMERICAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS. IT TAKES TIME TO FIND THE TRUTH AND CONNECT THE DOTS. REMEMBER TO SEARCH IT ALL OUT FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILIES!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think your caps button is stuck...

Please read this link...it's on the log-in page. Yep been there and read that, oh and just for you, HERE SOME MORE CAPS FOR YEAH AND REMEMBER THIS IS A DISCUSSION FORUM NOT NITPIC GALLERY, CHILL OUT!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

5) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT IT!!!

Well for you, I would recomend not skipping your meds.

Seriously.

*SNIP*

[Mod edit: Removed insult.]

[AntiUNnation, please check your U2Us.
]

[edit on 2006-9-4 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Which side of the wire do you want to be on???

I already applied to be a guard.

If you can't beat 'em join 'em!

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They're soon-to-be death camps. It's so obvious. Hitler tactics.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I thought they were for rounding up all the Ilegals that were to be sent back to Mexico?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I didn't go through all the posts here and I don't know if my following material has been already posted (if it so then my apologies) but I found it very interesting and worth for this board. Here is the excerpt from an article News Analysis/Commentary, Peter Dale Scott

The Halliburton subsidiary KBR (formerly Brown and Root) announced on Jan. 24 that it had been awarded a $385 million contingency contract by the Department of Homeland Security to build detention camps. Two weeks later, on Feb. 6, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff announced that the Fiscal Year 2007 federal budget would allocate over $400 million to add 6,700 additional detention beds (an increase of 32 percent over 2006). This $400 million allocation is more than a four-fold increase over the FY 2006 budget, which provided only $90 million for the same purpose.

Both the contract and the budget allocation are in partial fulfillment of an ambitious 10-year Homeland Security strategic plan, code-named ENDGAME, authorized in 2003. According to a 49-page Homeland Security document on the plan, ENDGAME expands "a mission first articulated in the Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798." Its goal is the capability to "remove all removable aliens," including "illegal economic migrants, aliens who have committed criminal acts, asylum-seekers (required to be retained by law) or potential terrorists."

There is no question that the Bush administration is under considerable political pressure to increase the detentions of illegal immigrants, especially from across the Mexican border. Confrontations along the border are increasingly violent, often involving the drug traffic. :LINK

And here is the photo of the document from the House of Representatives in March 24, 1997.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Awhile back they made access restricted to the camps they will be using, and its has real armed guards and security. What they did in my mind was choose locations that are more straightegic for round ups of any kind, even U.S. civilians if ever needed >_>

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yes, that info and document are definitely floating around somewhere.

As regards to the Civilian Inmate Labor Program, it is for the cases where civilian prisons are located on military bases via lease. An example would be the AVon Park Correctional Institution here in Central Florida, in which the inmates help with maintenance of the Avon Park Bombing and Gunnery Range.

Since you haven't read all the posts, here's a link to post I wrote about it. There is a link in the post to the relevent regulations.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Double post, aaarrggh

[edit on 10/31/2006 by eaglewingz]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join