It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentration Camps

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well someone has to make these liners. With all the war and potential disease breakouts it is a good line of business. My neighbors were talking about doing coffin building for the Gov. They were going to use the wood from old wooden pallets which are free and found by the millions.
Why? Because they are entrepreneurs.

I am not saying that something more sinister is headed our way, there probably is, afterall America has gone 250+ years without really being wartorn like many other 3rd world countries and lets face it our ecoomy is already facing a worst case scenario. Only the lower middle class can give you the true stats on that one.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dave_54

With 600 camps it shouldnt b hard to give hard evidence. I think politics speak for themselves, but there is still not much on these FEMA camps.

Is it impossible to get a media reaction on opperations off this magnitude?
Are people generaly so blind they dont c where rules point at.
iff thrue average facility is 45.000 people times 600, thats aprox 10% off american population ''27,000,000 people''. But iff you dont plan to hold them, you dont need much water etc.
Well its been done before, and not only one time but several times!!!
Just make the rest off the population think off arrestants as a underspecies, or as criminals possing a threat.
You already kill people in america. Both in prisons and ''legal'' killings for national securety. You already have a code that says most blacks are criminal. Who occupies prissons though a minorety?? Are blacks a hispanish much worse persons??? Or could it be society failling, chances are proberly for the last YES .''Not an exuse for crime though generaly only starving is, at least in my book''
I dont know what the plans are, but the tailsigns shure aint pretty and to dam. obvius iff you ask me...I dont even need the camps to think so.
Just the legitslation shows it clearly. Homelandsecurety LOL HOMELANDSECURETY LOL again DEUCTHLAND UBER ALLES LOL again..
JUST THE NAME FOR GODS SAKE!!!!Homeland securety superseeds all other ongoing investigations, and they are to step down almost by themselves, and shurely on demand from HOMELANDSECURETY...WHAT IS THAT??? TRY USING THE INSIDE OFF THE HEAD...SORRY BUT IFF THEY GET AWAY WITH IT WHE ARE %&¤#%STUPID! I am not american but looking in the world its a global diseace.

Like 3 buildings all falling from fire on same day in history, whats the biggest coincidence, missing aircontrol and the fact it was done at all. Or 3 buildings that where all superstructures on same day.
Was watching english tv myself when building 7 was standing in background though repoter said it was fallen down??
Didnt think at it myself at the time other than strange. But i shure did know they framed Saddam, even before the war. HOW TO TRUST GOVERMENTS WORKING LIKE THAT::::ANYWHERE....May Good help us all, cause whe are gonna need it....Iff it isnt terrorists its goverments or multinational companys..Whe handed over power to money thats all..Who have's the recourses, have the power. Logic for chickens..
You might vote for democrats or rebublicans ''by the way two parties??? Looks pretty dictatorik to me'' But iff i own the stuff. its mine and i dont care what you vote for, do what i want or dont use my stuff OK.
And soon its all mine hahaha and you are all just degenes...I am the Elite...! All others just mear degenes ahahaha, there can b only one elite and its me aaaaahhhahahaha snarl"¤#".
You are to dum to own anything you would just destroy it anyways..The Elite doctrin ...And everything tastes better when i am the only one having any AHAHAHA. I specially loves to eat icecream in front off a camp filled with starving blacks ahhahahah.
Please bye my bombs so i can continue doing so, please send my rocket into space at snailspeed and build atom colliders while they starve..Makes my ice so much better...Bye for now and have a good day!

GRUMPHY

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HowlrunnerIV

I'm a gun toting bleeding heart liberal Democrat. I'm not the only one either. Get to know the other side before making blanket statements.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I just have to wonder .. where they would get all the soldiers to go round up all there brothers and sisters.. moms and dads.. aunts and uncles.. friends and neighbors.. seems to me.. they would have to shoot each other everytime they try to pick up there own relatives.. unless you believe that all soldiers are just mind numb robots.. who would gladly lift there weapons against there own families.. friends.. and neighbors.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

I agree that someone has to manufacture these liners and I would bet since they are pretty much indestructible they are stored outside vs the company spending money on a building.

It cracks me up how people just assume the worst when they see things they know nothing about.

The US government has always been a huge scam, just look at what a total joke our voting system is. Its really disturbung that poeple dont see through all the lies candidates use to get into office then just do what they want vs what they have promised.

I guess people really dont learn from history.

I like this topic but I have to say that I wont believe any of this until I am rounded up myself or actual credible evidence is turned up. Not gonna happen but its fun to debate

I think the reason why this will never take place is alot of people in Washington will be out of a cushy lifestyle and you know thats never gonna happen.

Bye the Government for the Government !

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Candycab]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded
by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to
be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should
Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.

Wow, color me ignorant, I had no idea. Thanks for the info.

I wonder what they are planning for this facility? They could easily fit 100,000 people in this area. And who would the occupants be?

In this post I made: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I summarized some of the disturbing powers permitted to the government thanks to the Patriot Act. In that post I also mention a second Patriot Act that we all must protest. If you step back and look at this forming “puzzle” 9/11 and the increase of power given to the government and the president (such as with the passing of the Presidential Security Directive in 2007 as well) it would appear one terrorist attack has given the “powers that be” everything they need to slowly but surely take away our most important rights, even our citizenship so they may hold us indefinitely if they deem us enemy combatants involved in domestic terrorism. Now all they need is a second attack or war with Iran, or possibly Russia and I think that would give them everything they need to declare America a Police State, and to take action against those who protest.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
All I hear now days is that the new SS is coming run and hide your guns, get ready for the 4th Reich. Well my friends I think you will be disappointed to know that it is not going to happen there are detainment camps in the us this is a fact. However.... I retract my statement and in its place I would like to make a point of order. NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51 President George Bush reasserted the role of the Federal government during a declared emergency by issuing Executive Order NSPD 51/ HSPD-20. The Order states that in the event of a ‘catastrophic emergency’ all ‘national essential functions’ may be taken over by the Executive branch of government and the Department of Homeland Security (including FEMA).[1]

‘catastrophic emergency’ as defined by the order can be but is not limited to extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions.[2]

Pay close attention to the economy part of the statement and think on what is going on in the country right now. Banks are closing the market is floundering and a mass panic could in sue if it crashes. There has been talk of rex-84 I can’t find anything official on it no orders nothing so I need to see proof of it before I believe it happened.

[1] www.globalresearch.ca...

[2]www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
First off, I want you to know that I feel that FEMA is a horror show on steroids, but with that said, the conspiracy theorists here are ruining the credibility of the legitimate concerns.

I site the article here about the Fema Concentration Camps. After reading the news about the camp in the resivoir located at Brand Park in Glendale, I decided to investigate it. First off, the resevoir is located in a PUBLIC PARK, with maintained roads and trails leading right up to it. The PUBLIC can walk right up to the fence line, which does have barbed wire. (They all have barbed wite in California) The resivoir is just a freaking resivoir. No keep out signs, no armed guards, no video surveilance, no nothing! No conspiracy!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

First off, I think FEMA is a dangerous arm of our government and needs major overhauling, but with that said:

The resivoir at Brand Park in Glendale California can be spotted using Google Maps or Google Earth. You can walk right up to it via the "fire road" or on the groomed and maintained trails. Its right in the middle of a public park. It's just a freakin resevoir...no bad guys with guns, no no-trespassing signs, no video surveilence, no concentration camp, no conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hello all,
Just wanted to check in and report on a site in the Glendale CA area.
Some of you may know it as the Brand Park site:
maps.google.com...,+CALIFORNIA&ie=UTF8&ll=34.184884,-118.274485&spn=0.002503,0.005686&t=h&z=18
If you will notice in the google map link there is this strange white building.
I have read on this site www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... - this quote; "Another site is located in Brand Park in Glendale. There are newly constructed fences (all outfitted with new wiring that point inward). The fences surround a dry reservoir. There are also new buildings situated in the area. We questioned the idea that there were four armed military personnel walking the park. Since when does a public park need armed guards?".
Well.. I live in the LA area and thought I would check it out.
I did see several buildings near the Barnd Park parking lot... one was a Library. Undaunted I continued on. I did see chain link fence surrounding a dry reservoir - and to tell the truth, there was barb wire pointing inward. Which is strange. But it was pretty rusted and the fence did not look new by any means (which doesn't mean anything either way - just reporting the facts).
I continued on towards the unknown building. I noticed the dirt road I was on was frequented by large trucks - then I saw a sign that I was on some type of landfill road. Anyway I followed the road around and walked right up to the strange building. It was a covered water treatment plant. There were 3 guys in the process of laying a new pipe. I didn't even acknowledge me.
I was then approached by 3 people from the trail just to the buildings east... they were walking their dogs and enjoying the day...
It's completely open - you can walk around all you want. This is a holding facility but it's holding water...
I am not discounting any of the other sites as I have not been to them.
But I can tell you with a reasonable amount of certainty that the Brand Park location in Glendale CA is not a FEMA concentration camp.

I would like to get a list going of off the suspected sites - and let's start exploring them as best we can. I think it's important for all of us to know what is real an want isn't.

Best of luck and God Bless you all!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I too have been following this--what do you suggest people do?why has the media not reported anything of this nature. how many troops have been deployed to these camps and when did it begin?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
. Seen HR-10?

Heres the link for that:

frwebgate.access.gpo.gov...:h10ih.txt.pdf

[edit on 5-10-2008 by James Random]

Scholar Diana Reynolds said this about REX 84:

The Rex-84 Alpha Explan (Readiness Exercise 1984, Exercise Plan; otherwise known as a continuity of government plan), indicates that FEMA in association with 34 other federal civil departments and agencies conducted a civil readiness exercise during April 5-13, 1984. It was conducted in coordination and simultaneously with a Joint Chiefs exercise, Night Train 84, a worldwide military command post exercise (including Continental U.S. Forces or CONUS) based on multi-emergency scenarios operating both abroad and at home. In the combined exercise, Rex-84 Bravo, FEMA and DOD led the other federal agencies and departments, including the Central Intelligence Agency, the Secret Service, the Treasury, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Veterans Administration through a gaming exercise to test military assistance in civil defense.
The exercise anticipated civil disturbances, major demonstrations and strikes that would affect continuity of government and/or resource mobilization. To fight subversive activities, there was authorization for the military to implement government ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels, the arrest of certain unidentified segments of the population, and the imposition of martial rule.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

And a timely [HAARP created] earthquake in, say...vancouver would just be the icing on the cake, now wouldn't it?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Our elected officials are/or becoming sociopathic, reprobate at best. These minds are evil and have no place in the kindom to come. I am trusting in the Almighty that things will go well for us. Mercy is granted for those who grant it. When we all awake from the dirt nap the accounts will be settled in full. May the Master of the Universe have mercy on us all.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
"Jake,Alcohol Is For People Who Have Brain Cells To spare!!"-Charlie Harper(Charlie Sheen):Two&Half Men.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ok c'mon people...I've heard all of the weird stories. Supposedly there is supposed to be some planet X that is supposed go around the earth once every 35000 years and throw the earth off its axis and the government will capture all of us when that happens and throw us into this underground railroad with shackles on all of the cars and take us to the camps and I guess if it doesn't work they're going to use some nukes to do it all themselves. All of this mumbo jumbo came from George Green. Go to the website nohoax.com this nut job had an interview on the big picture talking about all this bull. If you can find the interview watch it. Somewhere in there he talks about hanging out with the big wigs of the us and one made the remark about sleeping with his daughter rather she was 14 or not and another was on coke so he told or whatever. Well to make a long story short there blacklisted him and took all his bank loans back which messed up his building in 28 states which costed him millions of dollars. This quack got mad that they took all that from him so he started this bologna. He also said Armagedon was supposed to happen in 2000 thanks to the government. I don't understand why people are sitting around worrying about this when all you're doing is wasting your life. Even IF this was going to happen that we would be locked up and taken out you're wasting what life you have left worrying about junk. C'mon now people the same people who are saying this stuff about the camps and the takeover by the government are the same people saying the government has contracts with aliens and help them by capturing americans to do testing on us. It's all crazy. All of it. Get over it and move on. I don't believe a bit of it for one second. I live in a free country and will die in one too. Enjoy your llife and stop worrying about things that aren't going to happen!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

are you aware of the camp in beech grove in.?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Do people realize that these stories have been around for 30+ years? I remember driving around in highschool looking for marks on the back of traffic signs to show us the secret facilities for storing people. We never found any… and I haven’t heard of any being found. Though one time we did wander in to an area being used to film a movie... Fake snow, fake frozen waterfall, pretty weird. There is an explanation for most things.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join