It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentration Camps

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CGB_Spender

14,000,000 or more of them??

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CGB_Spender
I will tell what these camps are for. they are for arabs in the U.S. there is a massive influx arabs in europe and the U.S. in the event that another attack takes place in the U.S. the arabs-americans will be rounded up and put into these camps.

I don't think they are for Arabs. Most Arabs would have the ability to find haven in an Islamic country and most of them can afford the price of a ticket out of this country if things become really bad. These camps are for the people who are not wanted in this country or in any other country. On a very sour note ,prison planet has been reporting an exodus of rich people migrating to places such as New Zealand or Costa Rica. When asked why they are leaving they say because they do not believe there will be a United States soon. So far they have been wrong.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by eradown]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
we havent really had that much freedom in this world. but still, people are still sitting here saying that we do. if that were to be the case, then why the camps, the things that have been said to have happened to those who spoke their mind? what happened to the government once being against everything that hitler did?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CGB_Spender

These are some scary ass posts. I work at the FAA and right next to one of the gates is a arcane looking building ran by the Dept of Corrections. It looks like something straight out of a horror flick with its 15 foot barbed wire fences and HQ building shaped almost like an abstract alphabetical letter with no damn windows. Diving into the mind of a George Orwell, I can definitely imagine this being a concentration camp for Arabs or whoever. It's terrifying!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
the german camp in houlton maine has been turned in to a mobile park i would like to find some pic of it before it was turned into a moble park

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by shots

Its doughnuts! And its skeptics like you, who put us in the situation we're in now; trusting your government whole-heartly, never asking questions, and going with the flow. Think about your government who rips-off the sick with "treatments" that are susposed to help but only cause more illness' or make the one they have worse! Think about your government who manufactures diseases so they can create a drug to "cure" or "surpress" symptoms, just to market it and make MONEY.... that is what its all about. So step back and think about it. All this about consentration camps is very posible. A new era is at hand boys, theses arent just theries but this is how your government operates on a daily basis. So prepare yourselves to defend the constitution of the unitd states, that is, if you enjoy your so-called freedoms,and, if you wish for your future generations to do the same! And for you government guys reading this, how can you sleep at night knowing that your actions are going to affect your family and friends? When you raid their house to confiscate their weapons who's side are YOU gonna be on?...... God-speed everyone!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i say we revolt and take down the government before they take us down. im talking full-on crazy all-out warfare. charge the white house (and other government institutions) with guns, knives, molatav cocktails, and any other weapon we can get our hands on. we need to somehow organize several mass mobs and set off a chain of attacks simultaneously on various government institutions throughout the country, leading up the the white house. # the government. ive been saying for years that they are against us, and people think im just another paranoid conspiracy-believing kid who doesnt know what the # hes talking about. they are the ones who dont know what theyre talking about when they say the govt cares about us, protects us and all the other #. for example, they knew 9/11 was going to happen and did nothing because THEY WANTED IT TO HAPPEN. we went over there, pretended to look for osama for a while, gave up (even though we knew where he was and are helping him hide) and bush decided that, since we were already over there, we might as well go to war with iraq, which never attacked us. pretty similar to 'nam: we attack a country that we had no right to attack, try to impose our will on them, get stuck there for 12 years and when we finally leave, things go back to the way they were before we got there. this is whats going to happen in iraq, and the govt knows it. but instead of admitting they are wrong, theyd rather stay there and fight, killing houndreds of thousands of innocent people, because they dont give a # about them or us, they want to take over the world. 9/11, JFK, roswell, area 51, the moon landing, your vote counts......ALL CONSPIRACYS.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Bulls eye!
U are the only one who seems closest to the truth here. I want to also back u up by adding that;
NWO-controlled US govt PATRIOT laws, will later be used against all that oppose the NEW WORLD ORDER system, especially christians(check NOAHIDE laws)also check House Joint Resolution 14 Public Law 102-4 (USA). Be informed that this Noahide law is now part of US laws, and was endorsed by the Pope in his last visit to to the US!
Under the Talmud's Noahide Laws, the worship of Jesus is forbidden under penalty of death, since such worship of Christ is condemned by Judaism as idolatry.(Enziklopediya Talmudit, note 1, pp. 351-352). They claim to be zionists, but they actually are working to destroy Jews. They manufacture problems, and profer solutions to suit their NWO purpose. All the pro-Israel, anti-Jew divide is created by them to further their purpose of achieving one world govt.
Muslims and or terrorists are just decoy tools for NWO proponents. They control the media,etc, hence the BILDERBERG/NWO group met recently and the US media could not report it! Thank God for Alex Jones.
The FEMA camps(about 600) are going to be used to contain all those that oppose the NWO in the US. U know Americans are the only people who lawfully are permitted to own guns, and as such can forcefully resist martial imposition on them. Therefore christians and all forms of resistance will be dealth with at the FEMA 'concentration' camps.
Most people will think this is all paranoia and silly imagination. Just wait and see what Bush and his masters and or peers will soon unleash upon USA at first, then upon the world.
The one world system of the ANTICHRIST is right here unfolding b4 our eyes! Just link it up to the MICROCHIP and u know its game over!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

ont color="#000000" size="2" "VERDANA,ARIAL"> You don't think it could happen to you? Obviously those rounded up and killed didn't think it could happen to them either. How could decent people have witnessed such atrocities and still said nothing? Are we going to do the same here as they cart off one by one those individuals who are taking a stand for the rights of the citizens as they expose the truth happening behind the scenes? Are we all going to sit there and wonder what happened to this country of ours? Where did we go wrong? How could we let it happen?

it takes courage, persistence and determination to get the truth out as I see it. i took pics of fema coffins in georgia in 2002 and posted on ats in 2007 and believe these coffins are for us citizens and still i am called a "car wreck" and my thinking is "out there." but i believe people should be informed in order to prepare based upon what they preceive.

i am of the belief these camps are for those who oppose the North American Union signed in January, 2008 under the guise of SPP (The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) and launched in March of 2005. www.spp.gov...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Once the US President declares a national emergency, and he will, FEMA will implement Executive Orders 10995 through 11005 which permit their takeover of local, state, and national government and the suspension of all constitutional guarantees. FEMA will then exert all control upon the American public. A trained National Police Force (composed of specially selected US military personnel and specially trained existing police groups from larger metropolitan American cities) will be activated. It will effect massive military mobilization and the roundup and transfer to relocation centers of almost five million Americans in three months’ time. And that, my friends, is what those secret camps are for.
Daemien Navarre

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
We can be hearded like sheep ONLY if we agree to.
Have weapons,have armor piercing ammo(legal for rifle calibers only),and kill all those that would forcefully remove you from your home.
In time,the government thugs will soon be too intimidated and low in numbers to carry out this atrocity on us.
Remember,we either hang together to win or hang separately.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Still havent seen a picture of a FEMA camp or coffin so your whole story is nothing. But hey keep looking if it keeps you from sleeping at night.

mikell

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beatneck

Im not so sure whats going on with the fema camps but what i dont understand is if there isnt anything going on then why does the razor wire around the camp turn inward instead of out. Thats a little fishly looks 2 me that they are wanting 2 keep people in rather than keep them out!!!! I do strongly belive that the war world 3 is in the making if not already here and the media is trying 2 cover it up so there wont b any world chaos!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I dont understand what is going on and why US Military would kill the people in the country theyare fighting for. If Bush declares Martial Law before we can get him out of office the world as we know it will end. We the people of the USA will be arrested and sent 2 the fema camps and slattered like cattle. Our bodies will then be put into black plastic caskets until they reach the CREMATORIES. The camps are already waiting on the word go. We will be put on a trains shackled and chained ones that rebell will be termanated on site to make the others go with the flow. 90 percent of the worlds population will NEVER make it 2 the the camps. They will killed or executed by a special type of weapon the military calls a STUN GUN. The effects of the gun will slam a metal rod into the brains of those that have 2 be executed. The military says they wont even waste the time to use there amo on us. You can go 2 www.youtube.com 2 get all the infomation that you want to see what is going on with our government. When you get to the site go 2 FEMA CAMPS CONSPIRACY THEROIES. I pray for this country and everyone in it. If you are not right with JESUS CHRISTthen maybe this or the days that you need to sit and pray and get right with him. Trust me if the MARTIAL LAW is passed you will for sure need CHRIST on your side!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

OK, I have been looking these so called FEMA Camps up. THEY DO NOT EXIST! I am not doubting that FEMA is up to somthing. However, I have spent $3,000 trying to find some of the places and they do not exist.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
They are not coffins, they are coffin liners.

img88.imageshack.us...

The above is the link to a picture of the coffin liners.

On February 20th, 2008 ColdFusion says:On February 20th, 2008 ColdFusion says:
From the information available at the links provided.

It appears that FEMA leases the property those items are located on.
It appears that FEMA ordered those items
Those items are casket 'liners'. They are used to put caskets in when they are buried.

Basically, the average coffin cant take the weight of the dirt that is put on top of it (it would cave in on itself), so before a coffin is buried these 'liners' are put in the ground. The coffin is then put inside these liners which, by the way, have a 100 year warrantee.

It appears FEMA leased this property shortly after Katrina and the cases have been stored there ever since.

I'm not making any judgements or giving any opinions at all on this one - I just figured I'd save some folks a LOT of time and follow the links and report back what I found.

The rest is your decision.

CF

This quote can be found here about halfway down the page.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
there is a detention center in Indianapolis too. It's at the Amtrak train station near the east side of Beech Grove. I saw a video someone there made where they were able to sneak inside and video the holding cells for people and the fences that will keep them in. Everyone needs to be afraid of Amtrak. They are the government's way of transporting us to the death camps they have built.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join