It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentration Camps

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You know, I hear this shouting for "waking up" on quite a few threads on ATS. I still don't know what it means.

If you're a member on ATS you're probably already more "awake" than most of the population out there. Quite a few members have already admitted they are "preparing" with stockpiles of food, ammo, etc.

Personally, I don't think that's going to cut it. When troops burst through your door and yank your butt out of bed, I don't think they're going to let you bring all your canned vegetables and reloaded .38's.

If anyone is truly "awake" they will either get the heck outa Dodge NOW or be very proactive in FIGHTING. (by fighting I don't necesarily mean riots in the streets). Writing letters to our Congressmen has proven useless for the most part.

What are the options, people? We all love our little comforts and pseudo-security but I think this battle is going to require some heavy sacrifices from the least to the greatest.

For the most part I think we ARE awake; we just woke up in a state of shock and are still trying to figure out what to do.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by radiant_obsidian

If this camps are/will be used for any natural disaster like some of the ones you mentioned, why do they have miles of fences with the top points all directed inward???? also the BUSH family is #1 at fault here! & Obama is the ANTICHRIST!!!! Thats just my opinion. Sorry if i offend any1.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
just me thinking

if any of this was about to happen i would think they would start a massive campagn to round up every ones guns in the US so untill i hear i have to give up my guns ill just keep buying and stocking up ammo, and if i hear that starting they will have to find me hahaha

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cleaner_hw

That means the antichrist is here... do not except the mark of the beast whatever you do... all of you who dont want to beleive... why not beleive and be sorry for the horrible things we do... everyone was given the option of free will and look what has happened. why is it so hard for people to come out of there shells and bubbles!! Look what is happening around you!! wake Up help someone!! Do something to make a diff. Why cant we all except we are all the same...doesnt matter color, culture religion... we need to come togther. This isnt about being a hippie or being a bible thumper or whatever your words of judgement are... you will have whats coming to you if you dont come to terms with ur self and god... it easier then you think!! or Im sorry everyone is too worried that it may take there money away or there time... time and things arfe nothing in the eyes of god... Doesnt mean u cant live normal lives just open your yes a little... smell the coffee what else can I say...

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
good stuff, and good research!- i like how ATS members are at the leading edge of information, only here you can get the 411 on things that mainstream media is ignoring! i love it!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Off_The_Street

Awesome. I agree on all points. You are the kind of skeptic I like.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nebraskablue99

I agree, their would need to be a lot of proof. before i bought in to some thing like this but even at that. I am american and as an american if this was remotely true i would hope our government would at least make a better effort to trick us cause this would be to obvious if a kid could walk bye and think that might be a prison well i for one have to give our gov more credit than that i think that if they wanted to do some thing like that it would already be done their would be no reason for them to not have already done it. and as for one currency isnt that gold as it sits now? i dont know its just a question if i am wrong. and as far as the world working together as one world order as long as its still a democracy what would it matter ( i mean with out the electoral colledge). Also their are directives that allow our goverment (and i belive the un) to use deadly force in policing the entire us I think I again could be wrong . Really if our government wanted they have free range to do what ever they want. And i venture to guess if put to a vote by the populas to expand and incorprate the rest of the world in our collective as we would then be the united world under one government just as ours was developed with the states rights and add a section to the tree called o countries and elect reps for them and so on IT WOULD PROBABLY COME CLOSE TO IF NOT PASS . this is just a theory but think about it for a minute no import tax no trade disputes no national debt and if the new world debt gets to big we could convert the grays i hear so much about LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Like hell it ain't that bad are you serious???? Have you been sleeping this entire time...we don't have any justice no liberties we are a pimple on society's ass as far as this goverment is concern....we are of no importance to the government....even as U.S. citizens....all the government cares about is where it's profit is coming from...nothing more...so don't say our liberties haven't been stripped that bad...just letting you know....

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
My first impression is that these camps are POW camps. They have the same configuration of that kind of camp. The location is also interesting, next to a water treatment plant, fresh water would be a major concern for a large camp of prisoners in Southern California. Locating the camp next to a water plant removes one big problem.

The only problem with the POW scenario is that the US Gov./Military has shown no interest in running or using POW camps during major military conflicts. My case in point is that we are engaged in a dual front war right now and we don't have any POW camps.

We also "forgot" to create any POW camps during the first Gulf War and had to cease hostilities early in order to stop the flood of POW's surrendering to soldiers, camera crews, unmanned drones, sand beatles, etc. Otherwise we would have had a real humanitarian crisis on our hands.

The US also failed to create any POW camps during the Vietnam War. We detained our POWs in South Vietnam rather than transport them to the US.

I think that you can get the picture, the US does not like to run POW camps and seeks to find other methods to deal with the prisoners from its military conflicts. So, why would the US buiid huge POW style camps in the US?

I honestly don't know. We could also ask why the National Guard was put on alert prior to the election.

One of the places to look for answers though is the current economic situation. The Federal Reserve has "loaned" over 2 trillion dollars over the past 6 months to an entity that it will not name. Meanwhile the US Gov. is suddenly awash in funds to the tune of 2 trillion dollars. Put 2 and 2 trillion together and you get the connection.

The problem is that every economics class that I have ever had says that printing money to get out of a financial bind is the wrong thing to do. Fiat money only accelerates the economic deline and extends the time required to recover.

In Germany, before WWII, the economic situation got so bad that workers were paid 3 times a day, and their salary was worthless by the end of the day. There were riots in the streets and many people were injured, killed in the chaos, or arrested. Germany was headed for a total meltdown, then suddenly, a savior emerged. You know the rest.

It is possible that the US Gov. is taking precautions against an economic meltdown. These camps could be used to house the millions of US citizens who may take to the streets to riot in the aftermath of an economic meltdown. But wait a minute, a savior has emerged...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I believe the camps are for any Americans or illegals that don't accept the new world order, primarily dealing with the micro chip implant which is believed to be the 'Mark of the Beast." You can easily google the chip or the mark of the beast to find info. It's all laid out in Revelation in the Bible. I have yet to see the Bible proven wrong. The government even states that the best place for the chip is in the right hand or in the forehead. Revelation states the same exact information.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HowardRoark

Um...begging your pardon, but, who said anything about such niceties of fresh water, indoor shelter, and waste treatment? When martial law is put in place, those enforcing martial law will decide what amounts to "civil unrest", not you. When they round you and all up, and you find yourself an inmate, you won't be going to a resort, and they probably aren't at all concerned about your comfort.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HowlrunnerIV

you can hate it all day, but do believe you MUST pay respects to the creator(s) of our system. For every problem or issue we may have, the system i set up to where is can be legally gotten around.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Alex Jones will discredit any effort to expose this

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HowardRoark

i just had 2 saya that yes canada and mexico are part of the nwo, go 2 teh c=videos section of this website and watch endgame by alex jones, it explains quite well how they are establishing 3 unions of the nwo, the EU, and AU are alrdy established, the european union and the asian union, all thats left is the NAU, the north amaerican union, which is US, canada and ,mexico and isnt far off from being fully established, after the 3rd world countrys mean nothing becaus they alrdy have control of the 3 biggest super powers in the world, watch the damn movie b4 trying 2 disclaim these things, all i can say is i hope it doesnt hit canada as fast as the us, based on tarot prediction i predit these camp will b fully operational by the year 2011, and my tarot predictions have never been wrong.

best of luck 2 all
p.s. i reccomend learning 2 live off the land and away from towns and citys by thisw time if u dont wanna end up in one of these camps, all our freedom depends on it.

with love and light
myrddin zos

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

the government doesnt care if a few ppl kno a few bits of their plans nemore, its 2 close and theydont think we stand a chance even if we do kno, its like the villain in cheesy movies, they want some of us to kno sum things its more fun that way, 20 years ago all of us would be dead 4 even considering these facts now they could care less.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

i totally agree with u great post, good points.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Back in the early 70's,me and my friends used to go to Palmdale area for target shooting,those facilitys in Palmdale ansd Pearblossom are the same as about 40 yrs ago,they are what they are,remember after WW2 you could put a shack on land and get squatter rights,nothing to ssee there and as far as Brand Park friend lives nearby says kids practice soccer there,sounds like someone making something out of nothing,I might go by there on way to the snow and take a few pictures

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cleaner_hw

If you read and comprehended the Communist Maifesto correctly its about an overthrow of the ruling class by the working class.... and I don't think the people in charge want that to happen.

So, how on earth does the current regime's strategy resemble that of the Communist Manifesto?!?!!?!?! You are just respeaking anti-Marx propaganda that has filled your head from the society you live in and paradoxically, are criticizing your current society for lying to you? I would compare the events taking place in our society just like every other modern empire that has existed in recent history, the Soviet Union, Nazi German, the Empire of Japan.... all of which have carried out mass killings of populations as well as the use of detention/concentration camps.

If you have studied Marx, you would know that a true Marxist state has never been in existance. If you want to see what Marxism would look like if truly practiced then check out The Venus Project (www.thevenusproject.com).... Which, by the way, does not call itself a Marxist society solely because of the negative connotation that surrounds the word

[edit on 12-31-2008 by William One Sac]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join