It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentration Camps

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

this is a map of the us and it shows all the fema consentration camps to date.

Well your map has been found to be a lie but you insist to keep on posting it. Why?? Come to Michigan I can attest we have no FEMA camps here and we have the nations highest unemployment.

mikell

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

ok, you must love me. you seem to follow me every where. i'm flattered. kiss me quickly! thanks for your post but did you realize stalking is againt some state laws? i'm not sure about ats but can i keep you as a pet?

[edit on 28-1-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
When I lived in Nogales,USA,I stayed with friend.About 3:00 in the morning ,these Black Heliocopters shined bright beams of light into the windows.Going towards the west about 40 miles on the left hand side of the road is one of the prison death camps.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

You have proven nothing to me. These ones who have washed their robes only tells me one thing. That these "angels" are already in heaven before the coming of the apocolypse. Therefore, the 144,000 still stands as the only ones ascending to heaven due to the apocalypse. Not trying to throw the thread off topic, just wanting to conclude my point as to a post earlier in the thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
You don't think it could happen to you? Obviously those rounded up and killed didn't think it could happen to them either. How could decent people have witnessed such atrocities and still said nothing? Are we going to do the same here as they cart off one by one those individuals who are taking a stand for the rights of the citizens as they expose the truth happening behind the scenes? Are we all going to sit there and wonder what happened to this country of ours? Where did we go wrong? How could we let it happen?

With all due respect to the site owner, your completely WRONG.

This is not 1940. This is not WWII. This is NOT Nazi Germany. And in your OP, it clearly states that these "concentration camps"..nicely choosen words to incite fear btw, are intended for the possible hord of illegals that may come rushing across the US boarder from Mexico. With the latest happenings in Mexico right now, that potential for hundreds of thousands of Mexican nationals rushing our boarder might happen.

So..where are we to put these people once they rush the boarder hum? Just let them wander the streets, breaking into buisnesses because they are hungry, need clothing, money, weapons????

Are we to just let them infultrate our cities and towns and basically let them have a free for all?

I dont think so.

Does anyone really think that if hundreds of thousands of illegals were to tromp across that southern US boarder, that the current boarder patrol staff has the manpower and the facilities to accomodate the mass of illegals? Are any of the current federal, state and local prisons able to accomodate these added bodies into their facilities when they are already packed full like sardines in a can?

And who in the heck came up with the notion that these camps were for the purpose to round up American citizens, haul them off to these camps to imprison them? And who came up with the suggestion that they are going to "knock off" these innocent American citizens within these camps?

There are two types of these camps. The first has been described in the OP's post, intended to have a place for the hords of illegals that rush the boarder. And if anyone were to use their heads here, it makes PERFECT sense to have these places to house those hundreds of thousands of illegals instead of just having them roam the streets...think about it.

The second type are facilites for disaster relief, constructed from closed down military bases. These facilites are intended to provide displaced people when they have to abandon their homes in a disaster...a home away from home...does Katrina ring a bell and does the outcry of the public that FEMA did not handle the aftermath of the Katrina disaster ring a bell?

Using closed down military bases makes perfect sense because military bases are like little cities of their own, complete with housing, airport, communications, medical facilities, and even shopping stores. What better way to provide a taste of home during a disaster evacuation than to let these closed down bases serve as emergency centers for the displaced people.

Oh and btw, ALL military bases, active or not, are surrounded by chain link fence with 3 lines of barbed wire at the top. That is standard across the board. Just because they closed down bases, doesnt mean they were going to take down the fences. So those fences remain. These fences are no different from their intent than a fence surrounding a football stadium or a ball park during off season. Their purpose is quite clear and not anything like the fences of WWII Nazi prison camps!!!!

Get a grip people. As I stated..this is NOT Nazi Germany. The American flag is still flying high and the Constitution and Bill of Rights are still the law of the land.

Now until those documents are abolished, and the American flag is replaced by the Nazi Swastika flag or equivilant, this nation remains a FREE nation.

Its nice to come up with conspiracy theories and chat about it for hours and days on end. But its also very healthy to keep a cool head and use the brain bucket for more than just filling it with fear mongering and BS.

Use your head for more than just occupying space above your shoulders.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 28-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Could they be movie sets?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It amazes me how many people have so much time on their hands all they want to do is stir up trouble. I am sure that there are numerous areas that could be turned into concentration camps. Those same areas could be aid shelters in case of disaster, or turned quickly into military bases if needed. They could serve a vast number of functions, most of them good, why always believe the worst. Oh yeah, I know why, it gets the most publicity.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
You don't think it could happen to you? Obviously those rounded up and killed didn't think it could happen to them either. How could decent people have witnessed such atrocities and still said nothing? Are we going to do the same here as they cart off one by one those individuals who are taking a stand for the rights of the citizens as they expose the truth happening behind the scenes? Are we all going to sit there and wonder what happened to this country of ours? Where did we go wrong? How could we let it happen?

With all due respect to the site owner, your completely WRONG.

This is not 1940. This is not WWII. This is NOT Nazi Germany.

With all due respect to you Burnsie, I am sure at some point in your
life your always being right came across one time you were wrong.

As much as I wish you were right, you are not.

Naomi Wolf makes it very clear what is coming.

The End of America

She talked with holocaust survivors and they are telling her
that a lot of what is happening here now, is what was happening
before the holocaust.

You may have been there for the holocaust, but I get the feeling
you are just talking from your own personal feelings, not
personal experience.

Emotional speaking does not write history, the facts of those who
endured it write history.

So..where are we to put these people once they rush the boarder hum? Just let them wander the streets, breaking into buisnesses because they are hungry, need clothing, money, weapons????

Are we to just let them infultrate our cities and towns and basically let them have a free for all?

I dont think so.

First and foremost it will be the border, not the boarder.

Secondly they will infiltrate not infultrate.

What you describe will additionally happen, and when US citizens
fight with those who rush the border will also end up in the camps.

Your prediction is just one aspect of what is coming.

And who in the heck came up with the notion that these camps were for the purpose to round up American citizens, haul them off to these camps to imprison them? And who came up with the suggestion that they are going to "knock off" these innocent American citizens within these camps?

The plans for this are public knowledge.

Rex84 and Garden Plot.

Rex84

Garden Plot

Oh and btw, ALL military bases, active or not, are surrounded by chain link fence with 3 lines of barbed wire at the top. That is standard across the board.

The point is the barb leans in, not out.

At the bases it leans out, not in.

Look for yourself:

Fema camp video footage

A subtle difference Mr. Burns.

Get a grip people. As I stated..this is NOT Nazi Germany. The American flag is still flying high and the Constitution and Bill of Rights are still the law of the land.

In some areas the constitution no longer applies.

Constitution free zone

Now until those documents are abolished, and the American flag is replaced by the Nazi Swastika flag or equivilant, this nation remains a FREE nation.

Its nice to come up with conspiracy theories and chat about it for hours and days on end. But its also very healthy to keep a cool head and use the brain bucket for more than just filling it with fear mongering and BS.
[edit on 28-1-2009 by RFBurns]

Freedom of speech is one of the laws of the land, but it is getting
picked apart little by little.

Free Speech Zones

You can ignore what is happening around you at your own peril.

The plans to suspend the constitution have come up in public hearings,
and been shouted down by the fearful little mice running the show.

FEMA and Directive 51

Mr. Burns you need to rethink who is running your country,
it is not the politicians who are merely muppets.

Bush is gone now, but his grandfather's actions still stand:

Presscott Bush and the Nazi's

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Congress Seeks To Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camp Facilities www.abovetopsecret.com...' this thread needs to be read. plan, prepare and position. things are almost in position. just dotting the "i's" and crossing the "t's".

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
ONLY A FEW DAYS NOW!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CGB_Spender

I will tell you what this camps are for. This camps are not just for the arabs. If marcial laws takes place all american citizens will be in one of these three lists, the red list, blue list, or the yellow list. The red list is for citizen that don't agree with what the goverment is doing, this are out spoken ministers, out spoken talk show hosts, out spoken learders ect. These people will be taken out of their homes in the middle of the night, rounded up, taken in helicopters to this camps and killed immediately. The citizens on the blue list are followers of the leaders in the red list, these people will also be rounded, taken and killed. The people in the yellow list are in no means a threat to the goverment. These citizens don't know what the goverments is doing and don't want to know. They will be told how to act. The whole reason for the marcial law is to kill people that are in anyway opposing the goverment.The goverment wants to have control over the whole population. But unfortunately the people in the yellow list are far too many. I repeat again, this camps are not just for the arabs. If you want more informantion search the last name Gier, these brothers have more information that YOU want to know...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Concerning the camp location in the San Fernando Valley, adjacent to the Water District.
I know this area well. I grew up in Newhall a few miles north on this site. The area is know as Van Norman Dam. In February 1971 an earthquake devastated the Van Norman Dam. It was drained and a smaller water storage area was constructed. The Police facility that is refereed to is in fact a training area for the LAPD. There are mock streets, intersections, etc. The LAPD conducts driver training here along with the city bus department. There is NO AIRPORT at this location. It may look like a small airport with taxiways to someone with an imagination. You could land a helicopter and maybe a very small single engine aircraft. The large gray buildings area also part of the LAPD training facility. The items referred to as train box cars is nothing more then construction apparatus used to reenforce trenches when putting in sewers and water pipe. As for the barbed wire fences located around the entire facility. They have been there for years to keep people out of Van Norman Dam. As for a train tracks. There are none that enter this facility. There are train tracks that pass through Newhall pass, follow interstate 5 briefly then follow the 210 freeway southeast.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shots

uh yeah. and i'd recommend that experience to anyone.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think it's rediculous how the gov't is keeping so many things from US citizens. THIS IS NOT A COMMUNIST COUNTRY! People have the right to know! Our gov't has screwed up the country and the people just are following their lead...
Hopefully Obama can make the change he claims to make...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
How come no one ever mentions the fact about all of the Germans that were interned in camps right here in the U.S of A.? Only the Creator knows all of the different nationalites that were interned.

How come no one mentions the fact that many Germans were killed in Germany that spoke out about Hitler and his henchment?

When the SS went from house to house demanding that citizens give up their firearms, my great Grand had a small collection of firearms, he was
shot on the stoop of their home for not producing and turning in a pistol, which had at one time or another disappeared with out his knowledge...

The abandon industrial and other areas which were converted to concentrations camps in Germany were established quite sometime before Hitler actually took power, which he did after assassinating any one that knew him well enough and could give him a serious run for the money...

You people really think it can't happen in America???? Cynthia McKinney
made a public statement that 5,000 people were murder during the Katrina hurricane.... that is a very strong statement make, and she is no every day peon...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Where on the internet could I find maps with locations of these camps??

Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

While I admire and support much of what you have written I cannot agree that there are no similarities between Nazi Germany and Modern USA.

You speak of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, but these things have long ago been watered down and are subject to massive changes as and when required by the US Government.

We all know this, to deny it is not constructive.

There is indeed a 100 mile Civil Rights Free zone around America's coast. I have looked into it, I have seen the evidence. The government states that this was to enable security specifically of the southern border, but you would think the wording would indicate this as a limit. It doesn't. It states the ENTIRE border of the country.
This encompasses the most populated cities in America, and it cannot simply be a misunderstanding. This was a deliberate and successful attempt to make a large section of America open to otherwise unconstitutional and illegal action by government powers against the citizens.

I do not follow the ideas about concentration camps. And I do not believe the stories about a NWO, mass executions and so on.

In my opinion, the FEMA camps are multipurpose sites designed by FEMA to be useful for many different scenarios.

Right now, I believe the most likely scenario is that they will house those protesting when the SHTF. There will be mass protests, and there will be mass arrests. The only places able to detain so many are these FEMA sites.

I have seen others suggest that it wouldn't be possible for a government to get away with another holocaust event against the American people. But it could easily be done, people wouldn't even begin to imagine that it was possible, and the sheer difference in weaponry and power would render any civilian completely useless.

The idea that an American is somehow any more prepared or any more able to dodge machine gun fire than those who were rounded up for the concentration camps in WW2 is ridiculous.
It would probably happen in exactly the same way. People would be rounded up at gun point, transported at gunpoint, processed at gunpoint. Where is the average American suddenly able to become superhuman and fight off the heavily armed military guarding them?

I do not for one second believe that this is what the sites are for. The entire NWO thing is so full of holes as to be almost transparent.

But to suggest that your "rights" are intact and cannot be taken is illogical I'm afraid. They've already been diminished and the American people complied willingly.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Even if the camps were built for an emergency that would mean they exist and there's no proof that they do. A (Recent)picture please and no old outdated website links that have allready been debunked??

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join