It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

First Amendment suspended in the Gulf of Mexico as spill cover-up goes Orwellian

page: 6
137
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
i say every reporter in the area get together and march into the ocean until theyre arrested. just keep walking until they end up in jail. mm hmm. have some college kid youtube it and send it into cnn.


Use impact marketing.get 10,000+ people.if they arrest them all, then the government needs to rethink how they treat the people.




posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Maybe they wantpeople to stay away because it is toxic.
Just a thought.



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Tick
 


Assuming that this law has nothing to do with the fact that there may be toxic fumes related to the cleanup, danger to the cleanup workers, danger to the reporters, etc..., there should be not that much to worry about because you can't make a law that is unconstitutional. Call the ACLU...they'll love hacking this to pieces !!



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'M SCARED AND PISSED OFF!!!!
Awakened at 4am with a complete understanding of what's going down. I have been researching 9/11, Bilderberg group, CFR, US and ancient history (Egypt) and everything in between for over 12 years. With the help of ATS last night about the Mustang Conspiracy and the report by Anderson Cooper (by the way, it was not on CNN or any MSM last night) (does that tell you something).
The conclusion and slap in the face is that we are not a free country and we have NEVER got our independence from the Queen. BP AND THE FED are crown companies (owned by the Queen) and she dictates policy to our so called President. Whatever she wants she gets!!!
If we want true FREEDOM, the time is now to wake up the masses and become really FREE. The Queen is coming to the UN on the 6th of July. Can we please get viral on the internet and let people know whats really happening here.
SURE IS KINDA STRANGE THAT THIS ALL HIT ME ON THE MORNING OF THE 4TH OF JULY. BE CAREFULL EVERYONE!!!!



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by epiphany2010
I'M SCARED AND PISSED OFF!!!!
Awakened at 4am with a complete understanding of what's going down. I have been researching 9/11, Bilderberg group, CFR, US and ancient history (Egypt) and everything in between for over 12 years. With the help of ATS last night about the Mustang Conspiracy and the report by Anderson Cooper (by the way, it was not on CNN or any MSM last night) (does that tell you something).
The conclusion and slap in the face is that we are not a free country and we have NEVER got our independence from the Queen. BP AND THE FED are crown companies (owned by the Queen) and she dictates policy to our so called President. Whatever she wants she gets!!!
If we want true FREEDOM, the time is now to wake up the masses and become really FREE. The Queen is coming to the UN on the 6th of July. Can we please get viral on the internet and let people know whats really happening here.
SURE IS KINDA STRANGE THAT THIS ALL HIT ME ON THE MORNING OF THE 4TH OF JULY. BE CAREFULL EVERYONE!!!!


If this were true, the entire history of America had to be planned out from beginning to end and frankly NOBODY on this planet has the intelligence to do this....simply not gonna happen.
Lets scale down the conspiracy to what it really is...BP is trying to cover up their big oops so they don't go out of business.



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123
 


We were free from 1776 to the war of 1812. Since then, the Crown has dictated policy. Please research!!!



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
literally anything can happen down there now and we can do nothing about it.

PEOPLE NEED TO START SCREAMING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

get on the f****** phone to your congressmen and senators, mayors, everyone in positions of law power to repeal this insanity. JUDGES, supreme court justices. our president is acting absolutely out of line.

why? cui bono (who benefits)?



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123
 


A little history of myself. I am retired USAF with over 25 years and have seen things that would totally amaze you. I have worked contract work in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait and the UAE. I am a Desert Storm Vet and support our troops. What I do not support is the civilian leadership that has been putting our troops in harms way to support the Crown companies policies.



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by epiphany2010
I'M SCARED AND PISSED OFF!!!!
Awakened at 4am with a complete understanding of what's going down. I have been researching 9/11, Bilderberg group, CFR, US and ancient history (Egypt) and everything in between for over 12 years. With the help of ATS last night about the Mustang Conspiracy and the report by Anderson Cooper (by the way, it was not on CNN or any MSM last night) (does that tell you something).
The conclusion and slap in the face is that we are not a free country and we have NEVER got our independence from the Queen. BP AND THE FED are crown companies (owned by the Queen) and she dictates policy to our so called President. Whatever she wants she gets!!!
If we want true FREEDOM, the time is now to wake up the masses and become really FREE. The Queen is coming to the UN on the 6th of July. Can we please get viral on the internet and let people know whats really happening here.
SURE IS KINDA STRANGE THAT THIS ALL HIT ME ON THE MORNING OF THE 4TH OF JULY. BE CAREFULL EVERYONE!!!!


I definately concur with your post. I researched a chunk of that also and wrote an article about it found here .
Here's a little quip from it:


S.I. 1997 NO.1778 The Social Security ( United States of America)
Order 1997 Made 22nd of July 1997 coming into force 1st September 1997. At
the Court at Buckingham Palace the 22nd day of July 1997. Now, therefore Her
Majesty an pursuance of section 179 (1) (a) and (2) of the Social Security
Administration Act of 1992 and all other powers enabling Her in that behalf,
is please, by and with advise of Her privy Council, to order, and it is
hereby ordered as follows:

“This Order may be cited as the Social Security (United States of America)
Order 1997 and shall come into force on 1st September 1997.”
Does this give a new meaning to Federal Judge William Wayne Justice
stating in court that he takes his orders from England? This order goes on to
redefine words in the Social Security Act and makes some changes in United
States Law.
Link to the document: [ www.iahf.com... ]

It wouldn’t matter if the Queen wished to redress and amend the SS policies even if it were just to correct spelling or punctuation. The fact remains that the Queen DID amend it!!


and this..



America went bankrupt January 1788. And from knowing that King George was the King of England AND France [Treaty of Peace 1738], it was also discovered that he indeed financed BOTH sides of the preconcieved/predictable war, as war is the most profitable business on the planet



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by epiphany2010
reply to post by jfj123
 


We were free from 1776 to the war of 1812. Since then, the Crown has dictated policy. Please research!!!


Sorry I don't agree.
My argument stands.
In your case, you're saying that since 1882, the history of America had to be planned out from beginning to end and frankly NOBODY on this planet has the intelligence to do this....simply not gonna happen.
Lets scale down the conspiracy to what it really is...BP is trying to cover up their big oops so they don't go out of business.



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by epiphany2010
I'M SCARED AND PISSED OFF!!!!
Awakened at 4am with a complete understanding of what's going down. I have been researching 9/11, Bilderberg group, CFR, US and ancient history (Egypt) and everything in between for over 12 years. With the help of ATS last night about the Mustang Conspiracy and the report by Anderson Cooper (by the way, it was not on CNN or any MSM last night) (does that tell you something).
The conclusion and slap in the face is that we are not a free country and we have NEVER got our independence from the Queen. BP AND THE FED are crown companies (owned by the Queen) and she dictates policy to our so called President. Whatever she wants she gets!!!
If we want true FREEDOM, the time is now to wake up the masses and become really FREE. The Queen is coming to the UN on the 6th of July. Can we please get viral on the internet and let people know whats really happening here.
SURE IS KINDA STRANGE THAT THIS ALL HIT ME ON THE MORNING OF THE 4TH OF JULY. BE CAREFULL EVERYONE!!!!


I want you, as an american citizen, to take a plane to the uk and try to get a simple work visa. If what you stated were true, americans would have the same rights that the canadians do in the uk. We simply dont.



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by epiphany2010
reply to post by jfj123
 


A little history of myself. I am retired USAF with over 25 years and have seen things that would totally amaze you. I have worked contract work in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait and the UAE. I am a Desert Storm Vet and support our troops. What I do not support is the civilian leadership that has been putting our troops in harms way to support the Crown companies policies.


Although I completely disagree that the crown is putting soldiers in harms way because the crown does not dictate policy in the United States, I do COMPLETELY agree that the US civilian government is putting soldiers in harms way without need. Iraq was an illegal war and the Afghanistan campaign is being horrifically run.
I fully support our men and women in uniform and wish our government understood their value and sacrifice made in the name of freedom.



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Oh please!

Maybe ATS should just hire someone from the National Enquirer!


With all the journalists they've got who'll hang upside down from 200 ft. trees three nights in a row in a hurricane to get a wet bikini top shot of Paris Hilton on the beach?
Come onnnn, you're telling me there are no such journalists out there who can show us what's REALLY going on in the Gulf?

Or are there no [real] journalists left?

Either journalists, like the fair haired Anderson Cooper, need to grow a pair, or get out of the business.

No doubt, we are in Orwellian times, and it is wrong, and just a good trampling of the peoples rights - BUT - this story just smells of something other than dead fish.


UGH!

peace

[edit on 4-7-2010 by silo13]



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay
 


Your right, because we are a corporation of the Crown and have an elusion of rights. Remember ONE THING: The Crown is the money, the US is the muscle, the Vatican puts fear in us thru religion.



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This 65 ft rule is probably not meant to affect photographers, but anyone trying to interview a cleanup worker. They seem to be really touchy about that for some reason.

This is not really news though regarding suspension of the 1st amendment. Anyone recall "free speech zones" for those wanting to demonstrate? Keeps the "rabble" out of sight and out of mind for the rest of the zombified sheeple glued to the boob tube for their daily information dosage.



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 


WTF????????????? I knew that the airspace was restricted- and I would CERTAINLY VIOLATE THAT "regulation", if I lived even a thousand miles closer- but, HOW are they justifying the INLAND areas, well into Texas and (Oklahoma?, Colorado??)
It it TIME FOR ACTION!
I am headed down there, NEXT WEEK. It is SUPPOSED to be a biennial family reunion- but I'll BE DAMNED, if some FEDGOV employee, TELLS ME, WHERE I CAN GO, IN MY COUNTRY! If one is stupid enough to point a gun at ME, they will find-out, WHO IS AN AMERICAN, here!
Happy Birthday, AMERICA! - REMEMBER who YOU are! SOVEREIGN CITIZEN!



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime
 


Interesting- because I RESCINDED MY 'membership", in the Socialist Sekurity System, over TWENTY YEARS AGO. (On grounds of Religous objection, of course). Having just started my own business, it became against my religion, to give 15% of what I made, to FEDGOV, right off the top!
I DID have to hire a Liar (attorney), and threaten to sue the local rep. of the US Snake dept., to get a passport w/o a SSN- but, I DID IT!

Hey- Elizabeth- better stay at LEAST 1,500M away from me, at all times!
"If you are reading this, it is too late to do anything about it"- MY "no trespass" sign.



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If you let this stand, then you Americans are a joke and the world will be laughing at you as the hammer drops faster and harder, but in the knowledge the rest of the (at least western) world will not be far behind.

If you want to save the world then you need to do something about Obama and his government. I hear Americans going on and on about their constitution but they are letting people tear it to shreds and are doing nothing to defend it! Its time for you to stop talking (or typing) and start doing I think.



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dotkix

Originally posted by AndrewJay
i say every reporter in the area get together and march into the ocean until theyre arrested. just keep walking until they end up in jail. mm hmm. have some college kid youtube it and send it into cnn.


Use impact marketing.get 10,000+ people.if they arrest them all, then the government needs to rethink how they treat the people.


SORRY- TPTB, know EXACTLY what they are doing. The USA, has the HIGHEST per capita prison population, in the world. MOSTLY, for non-violent, "crimes". "drugs", in other words. Now, I do not use illegal drugs (I'm a professional chemist, and would NEVER trust some street punk!), I do condone ADULTS, doing whatever they want, to themselves- as long as I do NOT have to pay their bills!

SCREW "reporters"- just get 10,000 CITIZENS, and MARCH! If the FEDGOV tries to illegally arrest you, SHOOT THEM! We are WAAAAY overdue, for another revolution- especially, since the last one (1861-65), failed so miserably!

Happy Birthday, Amerika!

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Patriotgal]



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
If you let this stand, then you Americans are a joke and the world will be laughing at you as the hammer drops faster and harder, but in the knowledge the rest of the (at least western) world will not be far behind.

If you want to save the world then you need to do something about Obama and his government. I hear Americans going on and on about their constitution but they are letting people tear it to shreds and are doing nothing to defend it! Its time for you to stop talking (or typing) and start doing I think.


I wouldn't say 'joke'. Many are still under the misconception that OUR politics is the trump card to THEIR politics, BUT politics is politics, no matter how you slice it. Many are still shielding themselves with the Constitution. It does not apply FOR us. It applies TO us.



"But, indeed, no private person has a right to complain, by suit in
court, on the ground of a breach of the Constitution. The Constitution it is
true, is a compact, but he is not a party to it." Padelford, Fay & Co., vs.
Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Savannah 14 Ga. 438, 520


Our only way through this is an insurrection. It's futile to use their documents against them. They'll win every time, unless we overpower them and install NEW governance.



new topics

top topics



 
137
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join