It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the number 4409 mean to you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Even though 50,000 troops haven't been killed, does not mean that the deaths of coalition troops are necessary. There is really no reason that there should be the current number of coalition soldiers still in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I would understand if there were some special ops troops looking for "terrorists", but all of these coalition troops "nation building" is not needed.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Two more coalition troops were killed in Afghanistan, there have been a total of 1987 coalition troops killed in Afghanistan since 2001.

There has been
1217 U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan
327 British troops killed in Afghanistan
443 Troops from other coalition countries killed in Afghanistan

[edit on 8/7/2010 by SUICIDEHK45]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I made a mistake in the above post, sorry. There have been 4414 U.S. troops killed in Iraq and the total number of coalition troops killed is at 4732

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Three more U.S. troops were killed in Afghanistan, the U.S. death toll in Afghanistan is now at 1220. There have been a total of 1990 coalition troops killed in Afghanistan since the war started.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
3 more U.S. troops have been killed in Afghanistan bringing the total number of U.S. casualties up to 1223 and the total number of coalition troops killed up to 1993.

When will this end?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
3 more coalition troops have been killed in Afghanistan bringing the coalition death toll up to 1996. There have been 1225 U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan since the war began in 2001.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
One more U.S. soldier and five more coalitions troops have been killed in Afghanistan, bringing the U.S. total up to 1226 and the coalition total up to 2002.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There was a mistake in my last post. Sorry! There have been 1226 U.S. troops have been killed in Afghanistan and a total of 2001 coalition casualties in Afghanistan.

There was another U.S. death in Iraq bringing the U.S. death toll up to 4415 and the total number of coalition casualties in Iraq up to 4733.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've been extremely busy so I have not been able to update this thread for awhile. I wish there were no coalition casualties in either Iraq or Afghanistan, so I didn't have to update this thread, unfortunately that is not the case.

There have been several U.S. casualties in Afghanistan. The last time I updated this thread there were 1226 U.S. casualties in Afghanistan. There has been 15 more U.S. casualties, bringing the total U.S. casualties in Afghanistan up to 1241. The total number of coalition troops killed in Afghanistan is now at 2019.

There has also been more troops killed in Iraq. The total number of U.S. troops killed is now at 4417. There has been a total of 4735 coalition troops killed in Iraq. Even though all U.S. combat troops have withdrawn from Iraq, there is still 50,000 U.S. troops in Iraq. The troop deaths will continue to happen in Iraq until all coalition troops are removed from Iraq.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
There has been more coalition troop casualties in Afghanistan. There has been 1244 U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan and a total of 2027 coalition troops killed in Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I know it has been over a week since I last added to this thread, but I'm just getting so sick of all of the unneccessary deaths because of the greed of a few people.

There have been 1275 U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan and a total of 2069 coalition troops killed in Afghanistan.

These deaths aren't getting the coverage by the MSM they deserve and it really upsets me. It seems as if there is nobody really cares about the casualties.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
There have been three more U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan since I last updated this post, The total number of U,S, troops killed in Afghanistan is now at 1278 and the total number of coaltion troops killed in Afghanistan is now at 2072.

There are still soldiers being killed in Iraq and the total number of U.S. troops that have been killed in Iraq since the war began is now at 4418 and there has been a total of 4736 coalition troops killed in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sorry I did not keep up with this, I will try to keep up with this again. I was gone for a few months and tried to quit ATS, but I'm back.

The total number of casualties as of 3-1-2011 in Iraq is 4757 total coalition troops killed. 4439 U.S. troops killed in Iraq.

The number of coalition casualties in Afghanistan as of 3-1-2001 are 2352, of the 2352, 1485 have been U.S. troops.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

When you add the depleted uranium that combusted all over the place, the casualties are far greater, on a planetary scale.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There have been more U.S. casualties in Afghanistan since my last post on this topic, bringing the U.S. total up to 1492, and the total coalition casualties up to 2354. There have not been any coalition casualties in Iraq, so the numbers remain the same at 4757 total, and of that 4757, 4439 have been U.S. troops.

I can't believe this is still going on, I currently have one friend in Afghanistan, and another shipping out in a couple months. Everytime I see a U.S. death, my stomach knots up and I hope that I never see their names on that website.

iCasualties

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The number of coalition casualties in Afghanistan is now at 2357, the number of American soldiers killed is now at 1495, the number of soldiers from the UK that have been killed in Afghanistan is at 358, and 504 other coalition casualties.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I am fairly new here and just found your thread. It seems once I started reading I felt compelled to read the whole thing, paying my respect to each and every life you mention.

I think the media has shi# on our troops long enough. I also think you shouldn't use the word casualty any more! It suggest that these things should be taken casually!

How bout sayin something like " more innocent victims died to soon defending lies and lining the pockets of Halliburton today" or something like that. You discided.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention again. And to the troops...sorry I forgot about you for a moment.
To be totally honest....sometimes I forget to remember.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread. I know it can be very depressing to actually pay attention to the truth. It is very sad that there are still young men and women dying in Afghanistan. I know the overall number isn't as large as past wars, but it is all so unnecessary. I used to update it every day, but it was really depressing, so now I try to do it every other day. Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

God bless them for what they did, whether right or wrong they were sent to protect us with no questions asked. There should be so much more done to help the survivors and more help to make sure all that passed are seen for their bravery. Never blame a solider for obeying bad orders.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

who the hell gave u my pin number

no seriously absolutely nothing

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join