It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the number 4409 mean to you?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45i agree

edit on 9-3-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The numbers are horrible enough, but whats even worse is, that the LIES still cause casualties today. Its in your hands American Citizens, to stop this murderous plot that has killed over a million human beings already. Strike, go out on the streets and stop the mass murder!!! Look at the Tunesians, which most of you spoon fed racists despise. They brought their government down. Now you go and do the same!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
A part of me dies each time a life is lost through conflict, regardless of who they are fighting for. Although it is human nature to wage war, it is a terrible waste of life, engergy and money that can be better put to use.
I understand that sometimes we have to fight in order to protect what we hold dear.
When I signed up, back in, oh I don't know when, it seems so long ago, I was full of ideals. My duty was to protect, to shield those in peril and fight for those who were unable to. To defend the weak and help those in distress.

It seems that those ideals have now gone and that the mighty sword of hard currency rules. Both my boys are now serving, with the same ideals I taught them. I fear that they will soon be fighting for an unjust cause.
If you have to fight, do it for a noble an honourable cause, not to line pockets.

May God protect those souls that have passed on and damn those that tricked them.
edit on 10/3/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Grammar

edit on 10/3/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Well then, stop the bloody travesty. It is not going to be stopped by voting in another bunch of clowns, its only to be stopped by actions that threaten the existence of the system.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There has been another U.S. soldiers death in Afghanistan, bringing the number of U.S. deaths in Afghanistan up to 1496 and the total number of coalition deaths in Afghanistan up to 2358. There have been a total of 9971 U.S. troops physically wounded and countless more mentally "wounded" in Afghanistan.
Map of U.S. wounded in Afghanistan by State
Map of U.S. killed in Afghanistan by State

The number of U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq has stayed the same for some time now. There has been 4439 U.S. troops killed in Iraq and a total of 4757 coalition troops killed. There has been a total of 32,009 U.S. troops physically wounded in Iraq.
Map of U.S. wounded in Iraq by State
Map of U.S. killed in Iraq by State

SAD!!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Here is a very sad story and video about a soldier and his dog from the UK.

Dead soldier Liam Tasker and Army dog return home

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Even though most attention has shifted to the disaster in Japan, we need to remember the soldiers that are fighting overseas.

There have been 6 more coalition troops killed in Afghanistan, bringing the total number of coalition casualties up to 2364. Four of the six were U.S. troops, bringing the total number of American troops killed up to 1500.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There have been several more coalition troops killed in Afghanistan since I was last able to update this thread. The total number of coalition troops killed is now at 2380, and the total number of U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan is now at 1513.

There have also been more troops killed in Iraq. It has been a couple of months since any coalition troops were killed in Iraq. The total number of coalition troops killed in Iraq is now at 4759 and the total number of U.S. troops killed in Iraq is now at 4441.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
And I wonder how many of these troops would still be around today if our senior militray and civilian masters were more interested in protecting our troops instead of putting them right out there in the open where they are easy enough for the "freedom fighters" and "jihadists" to kill. Why not let our guys go out and operate in ways were they get to take advantage of they're firepower superiority and see how many of our folks get killed on the average then? If our troops can push enough of the other guys out in the open and exterminate them, then maybe we can bring them home and put them on our borders were they are needed the most.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
i hope that number doubles and triples in the coming months... they should have known better, with all the evidence in front of their eyes they still ignore it. how else can they learn.

i dont care how many american men or women die in iraq, they all chose to go there, but i do care about the iraqi child who didnt call the US over to kill him.

lets just hope the good ones leave soon before they die too

I absolutely agree with you, even at the risk of getting yet another post taken off...
Vicky

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join