It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wich country in your opinion has the best weapons?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
are you in denial we are the only superpower and and russian tech is 20 years behind the US and we will defenatly win in a war.

. I hate when people think Russia has NO money and has NO god technology, has NO good reashearch!!! Russia has money, and scientists with minds Americans dont even dream of. They have developed a hell of a lot of good weapons. They even started reasearch on Mars 30 years ago!! America has just recently started.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

are you in denial we are the only superpower and and russian tech is 20 years behind the US and we will defenatly win in a war.

we hear this from biased american, no suprize

some russian technologies are many years ahead of amerikan
this

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A lot of Russian technology is ahead of American!! Though the military may not buy the technologies the KGB owns them!!

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
A lot of Russian technology is ahead of American!! Though the military may not buy the technologies the KGB owns them!!

thank god, finally you got it

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I've been saying that...(sort of)

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hah if Russia started research on mars 30 years ago how come the us has had more probes and robots on the planet than any other nation also satellites. and a lot of good that will do to the armed forces if the kgb owns them yeah great idea keep the weapons on display and on the drawing board but don't use them. and if Russia has money how come it only spends 50 billion a year on its military budget compared with the US 258 billion a year.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by WestPoint23]

[edit on 22-6-2004 by WestPoint23]

E_T

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
They even started reasearch on Mars 30 years ago!! America has just recently started.

At same time US started sending probes to outer planets which is much more harder than sending them to neighbour planets.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

BTW, at time of Mars Pathfinder and Global Surveyor statistic of Mars probes were nice, two third of them had failed.

...military budget compared with the US 258 billion a year.

Make that about 400.

www.globalsecurity.org...

D

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
have u seen the selection process for the SAS
u might get into the seals man but u need to do a hell of alot 2 get into the SAS never mind the SBS

SAS selection process is brutal. Read about it. Their resistance to interrogation training sounds pretty nasty, but then again, its neccesary. South African Reccondo selection comes pretty close to SAS.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   

keep the weapons on display and on the drawing board but don't use them. and if Russia has money how come it only spends 50 billion a year on its military budget compared with the US 258 billion a year.

1. its off drawing board for 40-50 years now and it not on display and wont be

2. russians arent in their best economical situation, thats why

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Russia has money how come it only spends 50 billion a year on its military budget compared with the US 258 billion a year.

No one ever said Russia had that much money, and they arent idiots to spend it on military. They have a pretty good military, and weapons. Tey dont need more....for now

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Really? they don't need it for military. they have been in a struggle with the Chechnyan's for a long time they have less than 40 nuclear subs from 120+ during the ussr their military equipment is bad they couldn't even save their own ppl when the kurkst went down.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
They did not want or need to save the people there. Once the sub goes down they will not save the people because there is top secret nuclear technology on board. Chechen rebels have been fighting Russia for years too. I think they need to clear up as many innocent people as they can, and nke Chechnya.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What? top secret nuclear technology I doubt it, what does that have to do with not saving the crew and the reason they didn't save them was because their sub recovery vehicles were outdated and the Russians didn't have the guts to as Britain and the US for help.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yes, the Russian military is sooooo great. I wonder what would happen if China attacked them. I would love to see that. And unlike Tom Clancy's The Bear and the Dragon, I highly doubt the Chinese would make the mistake of trying to nuke America. 1 billion Chinese against the Russians. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
It'd be a slaughter! But we would help, UK would help, Japan would help, so forth. Why? Cause everyone knows them against China and just them against China, they may win if they are say, the only superpower in the world, but they would lose millions in the war. America would lose far more than in a normal war for China can not "invade" in the usual terms. No way to send 1 billion chinese troops into America, but very capable of sending millions of bomber planes and bomb the hell out of America.

But still, Russia sucks compared to most places. Of course, they are better than many other places. Much rather live in Russia than anywhere in Africa or Middle East or Eastern Europe or even South America to Central America.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
I wonder what would happen if China attacked them.

already happened in 1969, the chinese lost more then 3000 compared to russias few hundred
, first they got repelled by border guards, when they attacked again the soviet army showed them not to mess with its land

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Yes, the Russian military is sooooo great. I wonder what would happen if China attacked them. I would love to see that. And unlike Tom Clancy's The Bear and the Dragon, I highly doubt the Chinese would make the mistake of trying to nuke America. 1 billion Chinese against the Russians. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
It'd be a slaughter! But we would help, UK would help, Japan would help, so forth. Why? Cause everyone knows them against China and just them against China, they may win if they are say, the only superpower in the world, but they would lose millions in the war. America would lose far more than in a normal war for China can not "invade" in the usual terms. No way to send 1 billion chinese troops into America, but very capable of sending millions of bomber planes and bomb the hell out of America.

But still, Russia sucks compared to most places. Of course, they are better than many other places. Much rather live in Russia than anywhere in Africa or Middle East or Eastern Europe or even South America to Central America.

What would happen ?
hmm... a couple nuclear strikes at the border zone (where most of their troops would be), and its bye bye China...
Besides, we would gain air supiriority in a matter of days/weeks (we have more advanced planes, and most of our pilots have combat experience and more flying time then the Chinese ones).
The fighting would be bloody, but in the end, we would push them back.

regards.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The Chinese cant send their troops to invade the us because our carrier fleet and navy would stop them dead in their tracks. The Chinese have no long range bombers that can reach the US even if they did they would be intercepted and eliminated. The US would gain air superiority over china in a day or two so the only ones who will be doing the bombing will be the US

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Chinese air force sucks
. If they were to ever invade Russia, there would be no China. Russia would win the war, and take over their inriched with resources land

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join