It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wich country in your opinion has the best weapons?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
what's the Swiss called? Also Swiss has the mighty SIG! (I like 552)

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
By far the television is the best weapon regardless of where it is made,,,, the govermnments of this world do not seek to destroy you the wish to subdue you

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
AD are u serious?

What the russians have the best navy i dont call a bunch of rusted ships who use outdated tech the best navy! um did u forghet the sub that russia lost in 2001 i think in a war game. why because of old technology and russia dosent have the money to build anything new in vast numbers plans dont count just ones they have now

[edit on 15-6-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janus
The MkI Royal Marine, prob the most fearsome weapon ever concieved.

[img][/img]

Royal Marine's kick ass but what about US Navy S.E.A.L.s?
Even though this guys almost fish food.

Pic is cool but not real, found it seal pic archive.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
that pic is not real it was on cnn and it was fake but i have to agree seals and delta force are bad mother F*****

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
AD are u serious?

What the russians have the best navy i dont call a bunch of rusted ships who use outdated tech the best navy! um did u forghet the sub that russia lost in 2001 i think in a war game. why because of old technology and russia dosent have the money to build anything new in vast numbers plans dont count just ones they have now

You should read more carefully. I had never said that Russia has the best navy...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ok then lets settle this once and for all the United States Of America owns Land Air Sea and soon Space

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Meh... Trust someone called "Westpoint" to say that. Are you really going for military training at the US army's best training ground for officers?

USA did not much in the european theature. In the Pacific they did so much but for Europe its a differen't story. US took africa and had so much trouble trying to capture Italy. It was not until 1944 June 6th that US forces even landed on Europe, which was when Russian land forces captured all of their losses and are moving into poland. The US, british and Canadian forces fought Green german troops compared to the elite who are fighting Russia. I just wish to see how America would pull through if they were a invaded by Germany with the magnitude of Operation Barbarossa.

I respect the allies because they needed to open a second front, if there was no second front then the whole of europe will be the warsaw pact.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   

janus Your Royal Marines are as tough and as well trained as the almighty Boy Scouts

But the US has the best weapon of all its called a lot of money.

They do say money is the route to all evil

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
An its been prooven more than once that the SAS would piss all over the US navy seals and they'd probs piss all over the Delat Force to..if not im sure the SBS would.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
you tell em! Brits have da best special forces!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoMrAdE_IvAn
you tell em! Brits have da best special forces!

ThanQ CoMrAdE_IvAn

Give it an hour or so and we'll have some American challanging that point

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Ivan Oh yeah their military is built for fighting yeah right. how many men did the us loose in world war2 400.000 russia lost 20.000.000+ and i doubt much has changed now their uniform weapons training still sucks.

Russia was attacked in their homeland, where as America sent their troops in to finish off the boys and the old men left fighting that late in the war.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
the russians are like the Klingons in Star Trek

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
yeas i am goint to West Point Military Academy and then joining the Rangers or Green Berets and i dont think the brits have the best SF

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It doesent always come down to technology but rather fuctionality. Sometimes the greatest electronc weapons fail in the face of battle.

As far as weapons Russia mass produced vasts amounts of tanks guns ships subs planes etc. But you have to look at the realibity factor.

As far as troops regulars infanrty it comes down to really is the training and the psy of the soldiers.

For Spec Ops. I would have to list my top three

1. Israeli - Isayeret ( Polish instructors)
2.Russia -Spetz Netz ( vigors training, psy control,adaptability)
3.Poland -Grom( You dont hear about them often because they dont like to show their work
)

Im an American I have a few friends that are rangers one of them was in Iraq now and is back home and said when he saw the GROM unit he fliped out from their preformance.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

yeas i am goint to West Point Military Academy and then joining the Rangers or Green Berets and i dont think the brits have the best SF

let me c
1. the royal marines are as tough as your navy seals physically and mentaly
2.the SAS is the second most ruthless, best unit , best trained and best armed in the world
3.the SBS are better trained than the SAS so your SEALS wouldnt stand a f***ing chance.
4.also your green berets are just a copy of our royal marines and you stole our beret idea!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Right now, since 2001 Iam working out everyday after school, I bench 190 now, 15 years old. Joining the seals, then well see whos the best and still the best. Gota 98 tippmann paintball gun with m-16 casing for practice.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Laxpla]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

ok then lets settle this once and for all the United States Of America owns Land Air Sea and soon Space

air? SPACE? water?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
have u seen the selection process for the SAS
u might get into the seals man but u need to do a hell of alot 2 get into the SAS never mind the SBS

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join