It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fake alien landing at my daughters school

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here you go....

Pupils as young as seven were left traumatised after a school staged a 'War of the Worlds' style production during which a teacher was abducted by aliens.

The 370 children at Southway Junior School, in Burgess Hill, west Sussex, saw a 'spaceship' crash near their school and then aliens grabbed a member of staff as part of the performance.

The 'alien invasion' show, which was supported by Sussex Police, took place without parents being informed, leaving some furious that they had to comfort their terrified children.

Source: Children traumatised by 'War of Worlds' abduction of teacher

CX.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have to concur what two other members have stated above...this does sound a little fishy...having emergency services present is an expensive business and for them to have have had all of them seems to me to be a little excessive.
Perhaps this really is a 'test' to see what would happen and what better place than a school where plausible deny-ability could be easily ensued.
I am sure I have read another example of this, and I remember an incident whereit really did happen and the kids had a mass sightings...just forget the details.
Time will tell...
I hope that your kid wasn't too spooked by the affair and I think if anybody can accept this as a reality, children can as the media is festooned with aliens and spaceships.
All the best to you and yours :¬)
Just read the post above....that was one of the ones I remember..but this was an actual landing...if anybody can enlighten me would be appreciated...

[edit on 30-6-2010 by defunct pyewacket] S + F

[edit on 30-6-2010 by defunct pyewacket]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If this is a small community it's not unheard of to have civil service (fire/cop/paramedic/etc.) involved in community events and such activities. If this occurred during normal business hours, it's quite plausible that the fire/police agreed to send some personnel over to the school to participate. It's considered a public relations type of thing. It's just being involved. Not too suspicious, in the least.

I think it sounds like quite the fun "end of the year" experiment and it probably does have some social meaning to it, but applied in a learning environment. There are many things that could have come from this game, to be discussed and learned from. I really don't see it as anything bigger than an educational tool. A fun, experiential one, at that.

Ed: Did not see the news link above. If this event left the children traumatized, that's a whole different issue. I'm confused. Is this the same event or a different one?

[edit on 30-6-2010 by FreshAir]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
AH man! I'm jealous, I want to play too!

Sounds like fun. I wish my old school had done things like that.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I remember this one you are talking about being discussed on here as well, but it wasn't exactly as freindly as this one seemed.

Here is the ATS link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/30/2010 by AlienCarnage]

CX

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here is the old ATS thread on the other fake ufo landing at a school...

School Children Traumatised After Seeing School Teacher Dragged Away By Aliens

Here's another where they at least had some warning, in fact the attatched article says that there "will" be one, not that there was a suprise one carried out.

UFO crash lands in Norwich

Also, here's another one where the kids were left traumatized after being told they would be taken from their families in the Holocaust game...

Primary School Children told they will be taken from their families in Holocaust 'game'

I'm all for making learning exciting, but this sort of thing could seriously freak a kid out. That doesn't just go away overnight.

CX.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

Main Entry: out·ra·geous

3 a : going beyond all standards of what is right or decent
an outrageous disregard of human rights
b : deficient in propriety or good taste
outrageous language, outrageous manners
www.merriam-webster.com...

Are people too complacent to become outraged at outrageous acts???
Especially those comitted against our children?????

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This could have been brought on by several different things.
It could be conditioning to disclosure ~ ya know the Pope said it is ok to believe in UFOs.
or

It could be just an educational fun game ok'd by the school board who may have an interest in UFOs.

But if some kids were really scared, and the parents were not informed, it sounds like this could eventually turn into a mental anguish law suit...maybe. Or they may be forced to provide counseling to those affected.

When I was in High School in a small town, they would have fake wrecks in front of the school with students as the victims complete with fake blood, police, ambulance and the works. I guess it was supposed to teach us not to drink and drive, but i think most of us just thought it was dumb and waste of time... maybe this ufo thing was just a new attempt at getting the kids attention on emergency situations while still being fun.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by illusions

I was more outraged at the prior event in that it seems it was meant to shock the children, where this one seemed more of a “game”, although it is still interesting to me that they got the police fire department and the paramedics involved in a “game”.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Or maybe it is just TPTB CIA Masons reptilians getting children desensitized and ready for disclosure. The kids that were pulled to the side were MKULTRA'd.

But srrsly:

Why are people here acting "OMG so offended" by this?

[edit on 30-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think that this whole thing is wrong. I can see where some parents would be upset by this, especially if they do not want their children being told that space aliens are real. Maybe they are really devout Christians and if so, I don't think they would want their kids being told that U.F.O.'s are landing. I just think that if they are wanting to practice their emergency preparedness, they could have picked a better way to do it. These kids are very impressionable at this age and an experiment of this kind could do some real harm.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
After reading the replies, it sounds like it was a traumatic day for the kids! lol. I don't think it was that bad by the sounds of it, well the the way my daughter described it anyway.

I've since learned that they made the spaceship to look like it was half buried in the ground in the playing field, as if it crashed. There was also a door that was all mangled and hanging off its hinges.

The kids that were too terrified (there weren't that many apparently) were quickly told its all a hoax and went to another classroom. Although I believe that most were a bit scared but since its all friends together sort of thing, they stuck it out lol.

One of the paramedics was one of the kids mum, and she told my wife that it took months of planning so it came across realistically.

They even had a matrix type scrolling thingy on all the computers to make it look like aliens had overtaken them. It turned out it was a code that had to be deciphered which said "we are from another planet and we come in peace"

My daughter said it was all part of a health and safety week in their school.
God knows what aliens have to do with H&S.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I saw in the paper one school has this "CSI" like investigation every year.... but this time they took it a little too far.

What they did was,
The kids were doing something(not sure what) when they heard a huge bang, and people starting crowding around a teacher laying on the ground not moving.
Obviously at this point some of the kids were horrified and were crying.
THEN they were told by the school that this teacher was shot and they had to look for clues to who done it..... Obviously this was ALL fake.

Then another time was,
A class were doing a project on World War 2, and they were going to be writing about what they would feel like if they were a kid and taken away to a concentration camp....

So make the story's more "realistic" they took 6 or 7 pupils away and told them they were going to be taken away and never to see their parents again...WTF?

Then the children were totally freaking out and crying alot, then they were told it was ALL a joke and then told to write down what they felt like when they were told what was going to happen to them.

Ok....Good plan but seriously, who the hell does that?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I fail to see how this is a "game" with the paramedics and police on sight...sounds like preparation

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by defunct pyewacket

DP, the alleged actual landing and subsequent sighting of ET,s by school children happened a few years back in Africa or one of it's neighboring countries.
If I can locate the thread on it I will post a link...

seeker

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
trying to get the kids use to alien contact so they dont freak out when disclosure does happen

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
It could be conditioning to disclosure ~ ya know the Pope said it is ok to believe in UFOs.
or

It could be just an educational fun game ok'd by the school board who may have an interest in UFOs.

But if some kids were really scared, and the parents were not informed, it sounds like this could eventually turn into a mental anguish law suit...maybe. Or they may be forced to provide counseling to those affected.

When I was in High School in a small town, they would have fake wrecks in front of the school with students as the victims complete with fake blood, police, ambulance and the works. I guess it was supposed to teach us not to drink and drive, but i think most of us just thought it was dumb and waste of time... maybe this ufo thing was just a new attempt at getting the kids attention on emergency situations while still being fun.

those drinking and driving fake wrecks have some relevance to teaching kids not to drink and drive..I fail to se how fake alien crashes have any relevance to kids if they supposedly don't exist according to the media and govt...why not make it something real life if aliens supposedly don't exist ?? like a fake plane crash or car crash ??..and not a fake alien crash if they supposedly don't exist...

CX

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by defunct pyewacket

DP, the alleged actual landing and subsequent sighting of ET,s by school children happened a few years back in Africa or one of it's neighboring countries.
If I can locate the thread on it I will post a link...

seeker

Here's at least one thread from ATS on that sighting...by ATS member KrOnOs

62 kids witness UFO landing at school

CX.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
It could be conditioning to disclosure ~

that is my opinion as well.
it is conditioning for the kids.
There may even be a deadline to disclosure
as these probes of human responses from
disclosure seem to be happening more
frequently lately. Could it be related to 2012??
or Nibiru ????

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by CX
This has been in the news before, and if i remember rightly there was uproar about it, some kids freaked out that time too.

ur right
there was another one like this
a while back and it was posted
here. This makes the 2nd one that
I know of concerning fake alien
landings at school.

Or maybe I just dreamed it .... deja vu
but it sounds familiar.

Or maybe it was a fake shooting at school
I can't remember all the details. But as I
remember, parents got real upset about
that inceident and some even sued the school
and some even took their kids out of that school.
Hope you find the last thread.

really?

that is weird..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join