It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another UFO landing at a school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
A mock UFO crash is being demonstrated where the schoolchildren have to write about the discovery as part of their learning.

Link

Yet another UFO crash at a school, there are a large number of these events cropping up from time to time at primary schools.

Just a learning exercise or is there something else at hand?

Thoughts

Mod edit: Link fixed.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Just a learning lesson, using interesting POP CULTURE to keep the kids interested. Plain and simple. I know it is fun to fantasize it is something else, but lets be realistic here.

The chances of there being a mysterious secret cabal of folks that are pulling the string on this level is not only preposterous to imagine, it is an insult to the average person's intelligence.

I'm an old fart, and I remember several times during my childhood education where UFO's and Aliens were used in the lesson plan. Heck, in junior high they played ET in the gymnasium for everyone before summer break. No big deal, and there was no "hidden agenda" or any other absurd thing going on.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If we start to see more and more events of this nature at schools across the country, it could be an indication of preparation for a future scenario.

Either a staged alien invasion by the government, or preparation for full disclosure.

Possible, but highly unlikely.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Pixus]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I actually haven't heard of many of these 'school yard UFO crash reenactment events' you speak of, although on a related and yet unrelated note, only last week I was watching a documentary about the Westall UFO event in 1966, where a group of UFOs supposedly landed in the school grounds of Westall High School in Melbourne, Victoria. The plot and cinematography were a little bit dry, however having not heard of the event before, I found the witness testimonies and general research quite interesting.

On the out-set, there doesn't appear to be anything sinister going on, although I suppose I would have to read into it further. I mean, back in the day of Westall '66, the mere indication and discourse concerning UFOs (or at least the ones witnessed in the local event) was staunchly discouraged. What, now TPTB are welcoming it openly into the education system ? It doesn't sound consistent to me. It's probably nothing.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Most likely the Art teacher and Vice Principal were just blazing it up and thought this was a good idea at the time.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm in Canada and my daughter had a school project where they had to imagine what would happen if they were to meet ETs... It seems to be a worldwide "kids be aware of ETs" year...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Have you guys heard about the UFO that landed someplace in Africa near a School House about 30 years ago? All the children in the School including the staff made contact with these ET's.

The craft landed, the Beings interacted with the people and left them a fateful message about the Planet. This happened like 30 years ago, I think. It was so amazing that Standford university dispatched a very well known Shrink/Physiciatrist to that place to interview the children/people. This occurred in a place that has no electricity, or anything that would give these kids and people some point of referrence to compare it to, or even understand what could be happening to them.

When it was all said and done the Doctor determined everyone one was telling the truth and there was no way they were lying. All of the pictures they drew of the beings an Craft were identical, the stories they told and the evidence all proved it true and this left everyone in the West amazed.

I tried like heck to find the story, but it's on a UFO vid I have, I can't find it on Google. Anyone know more about the one I am referring to?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BLuDKLoT

Here's a video detailing that incident.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
video.google.com...#

Ariel School UFO Landing~
Interviews

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
How exactly would the government ever go about disclosing aliens?

How could they possibly do it without infuriating the masses over their decades of lies, deceit, and disinformation?

It doesn't make sense.

Saying that all these school projects involving E.Ts is any kind of prep for future disclosure to me is simply illogical based off my presumptions above.

There is no way in hell the government will ever disclose the presence or knowledge of E.Ts unless one were to land in Giant's Stadium or the Whitehouse. It's not going to happen. It will cripple public perception of the government, which some could say, already isn't so hot.

It would also open the floodgates for conspiracy theorists to validate every other off the wall conspiracy out there. Can you imagine?

All of a sudden 911 being an inside job, Illuminati, literally everything becomes that much more plausible. Do you really think the government will allow that to happen?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sounds like another government test to see how people will react to the news.

Reminds me of the War of the Worlds broadcast.

They're testing the water...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm so angry i've actually created an account (after being an avid reader for over a year now!)

I have just picked my 5 year old daughter up after an 'alien' landed in her primary school today. When she first mentioned it i automatically responded with 'Yes, but Aliens aren't real are they?' To which she had a bit of a rant at me and told me how they are real and the one in her school was definatly real!
So after reading the letter brought home that day (no mention before hand of this traumatising experiance) It mentioned that no formal school work would happen for the whole of this week and it would all be about building this spaceship to get the spaceman home. 'Please play along and be interested, and if any children are traumatised, tell them he's friendly' !!!

I phoned the school and told them i do not and would not lie to my daughter, and although open to the idea of 'aliens' would not play along that they definatly were real.
It was a real pain getting my own daughter to believe me (in the end had to tell her the school had lied to her) and if i had of let it run its course for a whole week there would have been no convincing her!

So what did she learn? Aliens maybe aren't real.... and school lies. Or deep down she thinks Daddy and I lie? (Fingers crossed not)

The school explained it as an 'imagination' thing... surely children under 10 have an active imagination and this sort or c**p isn't really needed?!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Just a learning lesson, using interesting POP CULTURE to keep the kids interested. Plain and simple. I know it is fun to fantasize it is something else, but lets be realistic here.

The chances of there being a mysterious secret cabal of folks that are pulling the string on this level is not only preposterous to imagine, it is an insult to the average person's intelligence.

I'm an old fart, and I remember several times during my childhood education where UFO's and Aliens were used in the lesson plan. Heck, in junior high they played ET in the gymnasium for everyone before summer break. No big deal, and there was no "hidden agenda" or any other absurd thing going on.

With all due respect intended in this post i actually tend to leave it up to the individual to decide if there is indeed a possible "education program" being orchestrated by possible secret organisations, who is to say that this is not possible.Put it this way i would rather keep this open to a possibility just in case it is a reality;

NASA years ago where planning a "public education program" on a "past,present and future space exhibition" that was to tour Europe and a ET section was included in this but was suddenly pulled from it according to UFO researcher Timothy Good he stated that he got this info from a reliable source; What this ET section contained was actual ET in origin; The intelligence of perception of any possibility is different from each individual and has nothing to do with insults to those or anyones intelligence who refuse to succumb to other peoples perceptions be that perception of no possibility of secret organisations or not; We all do not know or have the means, power,wealth or influences to know for certain if secret agendas are a real reality, for those saying there are no secret agendas i remember this saying;

"WE ALL DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING AND THOSE WHO CLAIM THEY DO ARE USUALLY THE ONES TO AVOID";

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: spelling;

new topics

top topics

join