It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Alien ?......NO, CGI ?......NO, Tin Man ?.....NO

Short video.....yes, the guy with the camera has just got home and realised his missus was upstairs and this freak has just run across his back yard when spotted !!!
If only he kept the video rolling....

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
any video on youtube that says "Real" alien somthing is always fake

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Whatever it is the video is creepy. Looks just like the tin man from the Wizard of Oz though lol.

The "alien" moves kind of strange, but what I can't help thinking is why would an alien be running around someone back garden?

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I dont know if its real. I just want to say that Im getting tired of people posting FAKE, CGI, bla bla.. and provide 0 evidence.. Now I will read the rest of the thread.

Ohh and thanks to all the people writing silly comments.. just took me ages to wade through all the posts just to find out about 80 % of them are a waste of time.

IMO, who know´s how aliens behave or look like? Clearly a lot of people here are on the wrong forum.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by hesse]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I received a BFA in photography/ cinema in the 1980s. This film shot is really courageous if it's real, with surprisingly no shaking of the camera. I have a hard time photographing children and pets. If your going to stand indoors with the lights on in front of a window and film, why not open the window or door and just step out and film and become rich from selling the video to the news stations?
Most people would be running to load the riffle and get the baseball bat. I would run for the gun, to h##l with the money from video taping. I think fear and panic would set in for most people, so if you're not afraid, just step out doors and introduce yourself. Why didn't he open the door and run after it and see where it went next.... where is the UFO lift off picture?
The creature does look proportionally un-human. No butt, and the arms are very long. We definetly need more information about the circumstance,
and the sound track could have been taken away to make it seem more
professional.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Now thats the type of information we need! Thanks!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is absurdly fake. Like honestly why film it from inside the house?

I think we're far more likely to see real footage of a UFO than a straight up alien in the suburbs.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
16 pages of replies? and well over 2/3 are just debunking it? its quite eerie to look t fake or not. and those who say "why didnt he go outside?"serioulsly a lot of people here talk the talk but when it comes down to it a lot of inactivity would be taking place by a lot of people in similar circumstances. when the brain registers something for the first time with no earhly comparison, fight or flight response is always gonna kick in, and since there is nothing to base the encounter on flight would override. sure a bear attacking you might fightor a hurricane you might want to experience, but we have previous knowledge of theses types of encounters. dealing with ÉBE's im sure not many people would run after them, unless they were very humanoid in appaerance, possibly the nord type, but this creature, if its real,im not saying it is, but a creature which is on the fringe of our imaginations would be an overload in reality.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
4 pages later and your still talking about it.

Seems like you guys must realy have little else to go on if this is all you have and i think i could do better after ten beers with i bit of baking foil.

i'm sure we have ET's somewhere but you are going after to do a bit better than this to convince me they have come to earth.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think this is actually an animation from a movie that is doctored in into the footage.

I think it's Jar Jar Binx from Star Wars, seriously.

I'm trying to find it.

edit, actually it's not at all.

It does look like an animation from some movie or game, imo.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think I almost have this one figured out.

Someone is filming from inside the window.

Outside is fishing line/string tied to the top of the lawn chair with another person out of view holding other end.

possibly another person in another window/doorway to signal when to pull string.

Another person is inside, behind and to the left of camera man, dressed in tin foil and scampers across room from left to right behind camera man when cued. Possible X on floor to mark where to pause and "knock" chair over outside; or can see own reflection in window and cue himself.

Probably took hella takes to time pulling the string with passing of tin man to create illusion of knocking chair over, but not impossible.

The reflection of tin man disappears when camera gets full view thru glass and loses reflection - note light is not directed at tin man...

Someone with more time (and not at work, snicker) should reproduce to see if possible.

My 12 year old son made a ghost video using similar idea with swingset moving. Damned if I can find it, though.

No actual proof to back me up, but this just looks too similar to convince me.

CDS

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So far I haven't seen anyone on here say that maybe MrBeehat was being pranked by someone. It is possible. Not everyone will run out the door in confrontation mode. Some will stick the gun out the door and fire in the air to let the intruder know they are serious. I'm not sure where this was but a poster mentioned Donalda. That area is policed by the Stettler R.C.M.P. There were some incidents in rural Alberta involving the thefts of ATVs. One involved a firearms offence, injury and the arrest of the attempted thieves. Maybe a big dog is a better response in some cases. I played the video for my sons and after I mentioned that someone on here had asked why the filmer hadn't gone outside to shoot my son replied " Gak...Gak...Gak..Gak.. Gak.., Bzzzzt!" Needless to say the three of us laughed long and hard at what he said. For those of you who don't understand it is a reference to" Mars Attacks" that is an inside joke with us. It doesn't look like it was shot with IR as that doesn't give a reflection like that off glass. It is too crappy a video to be CGI unless painstaking care was involved to make it look like that therefore the other production mistakes mentioned by previous posters wouldn't be there. Therefore I say authentic video of either a prankster caught in the act, an unknown entity or an "actor".

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
When someone mentions videoing for longer, it does seem that it would have been futile, the tinman went out of view. Having said that there is some double imaging noticeable of the tinman at the point he disappears, that makes me think that the video was taken from a conservatory of some kind, with reflections adding the vagueness.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

hi cole, great theory you put forward there and by far the most interesting so far, don't know if you're right or wrong but still good thinking, star for you.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
Someone is filming from inside the window.

Outside is fishing line/string tied to the top of the lawn chair with another person out of view holding other end.

No need for a fishing line or third person, Cole. The chair is also inside the house and not on the patio. It, too, is reflected in the window. That's why both "alien" and chair disappear when the interior light goes out. See my post on page 15.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmm people saying why he did not go outside,why not shout WTF or OMG look outside etc..
My point is that for any of us if lets say this is Real in the same situation would probably S**t it big time or freeze no words etc..
In all each one of us reacts differently in situations there is no rule to say you have to shout and scream or ask the Alien to stop while I run and get my camcorder so I can film you.
Real or Fake no matter what is thrown at us most will say fake you never filmed that, but what if it was the military that filmed an alien and it got leaked what would we say then.
So far since joining ATS I have seen a lot of fake stuff and posted it [not intentional by the way] but also seen some real good stuff.I think that we will never accept a real video/photo despite 10000s out there.
Sorry Rant Over

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Anyone with amateur film making experience could have made this video. Doesn't mean they did. There's so much technology out there, that any footage could be faked. Then there are the people who wouldn't believe a video to be real regardless.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with the absolutely ASTRONOMICAL odds that these aliens look just like we do. Two arms, two legs, legs that bend forward, arms that bend forward, head, eyes etc.

We have millions of species on earth alone, yet the "gray" version of aliens which hollywood most likely created is the real alien version? Don't think so.

hollywood dident create the grey alien, first one mention the Grey is Betty and Barney Hill

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The part that gets me also is when he is transparent...Can a person do this with a video shot not having expensive equipment ? I don't know....Mighty long arms also...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Good question this i would like to know

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join