It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

i call bs on the video....why??
cause no one goes around recording in black in white unless they are making a video....for a specific reason..like this one lol

it's dark out side so lets film it in black and white..so they cant see the tin foil on his body lol

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

o.k. sigh, i knew i shouldn't have wasted my time watching this, but... I did.

this video is laughably stupid, it's obvious some 6ft dork in a halloween costume...

either that or we're being invaded by goofy forest gump aliens...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Not sure if its just me, having not looked through the thread yet, but this looks like a person running in their underwear with body paint.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hypothetically....

Would an intelligent, humanoid, bipedal being, capable of interstellar travel, be freaked out by a lawn chair?

Just sayin...

Comm

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by commdogg

Did you see that lawn chair? I mean, damn! I'd be freaked out too

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The smartest man i've ever talked to, told me that any real sighting of the greys people said they move like robots.

That thing, alien, creature, it was moving like a robot, watch it run, it looks so mechanical.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wow... but if you were to see this "creature" outside your backyard, wouldn't you be freaking out grab your shoes and give chase with your camera. In the video the cameraman doesn't seem to be enthusiastic even though he caught something in his video cam

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissPort905v2
The smartest man i've ever talked to, told me that any real sighting of the greys people said they move like robots...

I've never heard that before. So any reported sighting of a grey in which the grey moved unlike a robot would then be a "fake" sighting?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

The smartest man i've ever talked to, told me that any real sighting of the greys people said they move like robots...

I've never heard that before. So any reported sighting of a grey in which the grey moved unlike a robot would then be a "fake" sighting?

sapossedly its in the summaritian? text, that they created the grey's as a slave, and that they appear to move very mechanically.

Just because hes the smartest guy i know doesn't mean hes right, i'm just commenting, that was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw it move so mechanically

[edit on 27-6-2010 by SwissPort905v2]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Complete hoax. I feel sorry for anyone who spends more than a few seconds wondering about it.

Gosh I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Someone earlier said it could be CGI and I was like seriously? I had to look at the video to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
Nope. Just someone in a metallic like suite.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What a LAME excuse to pot something...anything on ATS!

I'm sorry, but if this is all you can come up with, you have very little immagination. At the very least, one could buy a really scarey Halloween suit to put on the kid playing the "alien 2010" part. I score you an F fo no immagination or resorcefulness.

Hoax, OMO.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by reinado87
Wow... but if you were to see this "creature" outside your backyard, wouldn't you be freaking out grab your shoes and give chase with your camera. In the video the cameraman doesn't seem to be enthusiastic even though he caught something in his video cam

Exactly what I was thinking, if you see what you believe to be an alien in your backyard don't you at least try to follow it? HOAX!!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

sapossedly its in the summaritian? text, that they created the grey's as a slave, and that they appear to move very mechanically.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by SwissPort905v2]

No, it didn't. Nowhere, does it say, in the Sumerian "texts" that they created gray's as slaves or that they move mechanically. Most of these ideas come from Sitchin's butchering of Sumerian cuneiform writing. Much of his work is from mistranslation and more-often very open interpretation of very vague phrasing. In it he claims that aliens genetically engineered man, not grays, as slaves.

But regardless, it's all hogwash, and has been disputed by far more reputable folk almost immediately since Sumerian writing has been better studied.

Oh, and if that's the smartest friend you know, I feel bad for the dumb ones.

[edit on 6-28-2010 by WolfofWar]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Originally posted by Blueracer
Complete hoax. I feel sorry for anyone who spends more than a few seconds wondering about it.

Gosh I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Someone earlier said it could be CGI and I was like seriously? I had to look at the video to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
Nope. Just someone in a metallic like suite.

No, you are not. In fact, it's pretty pathetic that this thread has been flagged so many times.

second line.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

This is why nobody takes the fields of parapsychology and ufo study seriously. Everybody involved wants to believe so bad that they won't even critically assess what they are given.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Good point that no one seemed to be the least bit freaked out that an alien was in their yard karate kicking lawn chairs.

I guess they didn't have time to remaster the sound track.

Oh, and the smartest guy I have ever met explained that in all legitimate sightings, extra terrestrial beings have an intense aversion to lawn furniture, but oddly none whatsoever to houses, cars, people, dogs, etc.

Bear in mind the supposedly come from space, in super-luminal craft that can evade even the best military hardware with ease, yet they treat yard ornaments like land mines?

I wish something legitimate would come up. I guess I don't want to believe bad enough that I'll just believe everything.
Comm

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Fake

more cgi from the faker-folk

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Did you see that lawn chair? I mean, damn! I'd be freaked out too

It was a frightening lawn chair, make no mistake about that. Especially after your third night in a row partying way harder than any human should have and it morphs into a giant rabbit with huge fangs right in front of your eyes as you see that two little kids are filming you with a camera through their sliding door through your peripheral vision...

But I digress.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I swear I saw a dog in that footage, and some other person in the back round. . They set up a camera ? looks like some person was holding it to me.

Fake. Fake. Fake.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with the absolutely ASTRONOMICAL odds that these aliens look just like we do. Two arms, two legs, legs that bend forward, arms that bend forward, head, eyes etc.

We have millions of species on earth alone, yet the "gray" version of aliens which hollywood most likely created is the real alien version? Don't think so.

I am pretty sure evolution would work in a similar way as earth on any planet which can sustain life(Im assuming you believe in evolution). I think its only logical that aliens would look like us, not sure why you'd think the odds would be "astronomical"...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join