It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
LOL!

That was hilarious! The way it scampers across the screen.

Reminds me of "Rodger", the alien from American Dad!

Too funny!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Looks to me like the person and the chair are behind the camera operator inside the room. The intention is to film the reflection in the glass. When the internal light source fails the chair and suit-man become transparent and disappear. When the light is corrected the cue is given to run and knock over the chair. Suit-man disappears again when the body of the camera operator is preventing further reflection in the glass. Any give-away sound would be removed from the original video and a few clicks, knocks and rustlings added post filming.

Alternatively it is an extraterrestrial ambassador on its way to a meeting with Steven Greer but its transdimensional beaming device has malfunctioned due to interference from Bashar's intense psychic channeling. Hence it has ended up lost on some guy's patio and late for the historical show in Joshua National Park which is why it sets of running.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I Think the odds are ASTRONOMICAL in the favor of beig both very different and similar. I firmly believe that we were seeded by and get repated visits (not me personaly.) from a race physically like us. With that being said the universe is so vast that we literally have no terms to describe it. "Infinte, Ever Expanding, " These words mean nothing to the aliens. I believe there are some aliens made up of simple floating energies. So many civilizations.

From NASA "Rings of Saturn"

files.abovetopsecret.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
this garbage just set believers back 3 years. its a freaking human in a suit

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Oh come on! Perhaps one of your neighbors are simply feeding your fascination with UFO's and aliens. It doesn't look real enough for me!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Fake............................................................................................................

2nd

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
FAKE FAKE FAKE the first time the alien comes in to the shot u can see him stood there waiting for his que to set off running hahah. so funny also this is not a ufo a ufo is a unidentified flying object sorry to be a kill joy but good try.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
That is just a man in a costume. I seen CGI videos that looked more realistic then this poor excuses of a video.

And I assume you know what a real alien looks like? Perhaps you can share so we can all tell the difference between a man in a costume and a genuine extra terrestrial, since your the expert and all.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Computer expert ROlo states that this was a very clearvly made CGI

after watching the video once, yes I did notice the chair move and heard it hit the ground also, just looks very similar to the other CGI aliens in the cells and so forth, replicated i do belive silver stars comments are true,
this could have been done with a physics engine also similar to HL2 DM engine.

This could have been made in Maya 3d studio it would have taken a while and can probably be debunked quite easly and I am not a sceptic I just have not seen any aliens yet... only other things that are much bigger.

I think people make these kinds of clips to frighten people off. the subject itself. or two much spare time, its such a shame that with the technology avilable today, the chances of us catching something is quite easy, keep looking guys getting warmer.
I like the one's that give you that tingle thats what we are looking for and as technology gets better im sure they will keep up to date, the diss information officers im talking about to keep us under wraps and under control to some degree,

www.youtube.com... reported to mexico police via kids cellular.

interview by MUFON www.youtube.com...

these are related in my words to the orignial thread more physical evidence is required , this is alot bigger than alot of people belive.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
first, i did not read through the entire thread in case i repeat someone.

second, i would not have posted this vid, it's a joke for many, many reasons.

third, i'm not sure who would star/flag it (unless you think B movies are scary)

4th, (part of second), the guy in the shiny suit dissapears because of glare because the person with the camera is on the other side of the window. i also think the real conspiracy here is that the cameraman is an emotionless android.

my honest first instincts seeing something like that, even if it is clearly a guy running around my backyard, is more along the lines of "WTF get the weapons!" and not really "wonder what this fellas up to, i'll just silently watch".

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

although i do agree with you that if there are aliens out there, why would they be so humanoid. almost seems like were trying to create folktales out of something so close to ourselves.

one very good point was made to me a while back, that the human body is almost perfect. and that if another species were to be intelligent enough to build spacerafts and fly here they would most likely need a perfect body shape.

although this video looks to me like a man in a tin foil suit.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Looks like someone covered in lots of overstretched condoms.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Terrible quality as usual. It seems as it's transparent because it's getting illuminated by the guy filming but he's shifting the light left and right.

The chair that fell was conveniently placed in the "alien"s way.

I'd love to know what got the camera man's attention to go outside and film this, and why did he recorded just for 22 seconds ?

Too many stuff don't add up i think it's staged.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

I'm going with 3d also, I'm an animator by trade (Max and maya) It has some tell tale signs of 'stock mo-cap' and poor implementaion:-
1. The hands are fully extended this is normally due to someone merely applying mocap to a skel since the majority of mocap libs don't contain hand data.
2.Its pelvis is too low for the length of its legs screaming of retargeted mocap.
3. Its standing position is far too static, shows 'twinning' - left and right arms and legs in a symetrical pose - again amateur animation mistake.
4.At the start of the run it slowly 'blends' through keyposes i.e its feet are off the ground too long for gravity to be acting upon it.
5. Why knock over the chair? if it sees in the infra-red then it'll be able to see obsticles won't it? -I feel this was added to 'ground the character in the enviroment'

I will say that the compositing is very good, although you can hide an awful lot with noise filters and the like.

I want to belive but I can't I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hey, it looks very much like a guy in a shiny suit to me too.

I also wonder why, if aliens came to earth would they want to run around in this guys backyard? I mean, coming all the way from even the closest star, and being able to go anywhere they want, and they want to sneak around in this guys backyard?

It's kinda like all the video competitions these days that say things like "think outside your own home etc, we have all seen videos of peoples houses and yards"

I thin these guys should go out to a military base or some interesting site to make their videos. It's called production value fellas!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Obviously it wasn't an alien.....it was the Tin-man from Oz. Any idiot can see that.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This video just made me laugh. Where is the photographer's excitement? It looks flat out retarded.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Reminds me of the Romanek/Peckman window video.

The "alien" moves EXACTLY like a human... and since humans are fairly common in the Alberta area, unlike extraterrestrials, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's a human.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join