It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
*SNIP* source. Please read this for more information.

This footage was taken at around eleven or twelve at night in rural Alberta on June 7th 2010. A few days prior to this, me and my brother had been hearing noises from the yard at night and thought we had seen something out the window, so we decided to keep a camera handy in case it happened again. As you can see, the footage we captured shows a tall creature with a strange manner of walking. It had quite large hands with three fingers each and appeared to almost go completely invisible at times. One of the strangest features of this being was it's almost metallic looking skin.
Feel free to comment on this footage

Doesn't look too spectacular to me, nothing that couldn't be faked relatively easily (I'm no expert) but I thought it was worth a discussion at least. It's certainly unique.

I can't help thinking the 'alien' looks like the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz or maybe even C3PO from Star Wars (which is a little more relevant
)

Enjoy!

[edit on 27/6/10 by LiveForever8]

[edit on 27/6/10 by LiveForever8]

MOD NOTE/EDIT:
We do not allow ANW to be sourced here. Please read this for more information.

Snipped source and added snippet from the video uploader.

Fixed title to reflect the actual title of the video.

[edit on June 27th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with the absolutely ASTRONOMICAL odds that these aliens look just like we do. Two arms, two legs, legs that bend forward, arms that bend forward, head, eyes etc.

We have millions of species on earth alone, yet the "gray" version of aliens which hollywood most likely created is the real alien version? Don't think so.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Anythings possible but it first walks like a robot, then runs like a human.

But around the 13-14 second mark it seems invisible for a split second. You can see this "ET" in front of the bench, then gone and the bench is fully visible. AND THEN, "IT" starts to run.

Or it could just be my eyes since i'm tired. You be the judge.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hmm is there any continuation of this footage? If it were me seeing something like that in my yard I would be out of the house to see what or who it was. Then again that thing kind of freaked me out a bit. The body proportion seemed to be very different from our own, but I'm going to remain on the fence for a little while.

Interesting footage though so Star and Flag.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This footage looks real. It's obviously shot with an infrared camera.
The creature is invisible outside of the infrared light coming from the camera. I usually don't ever consider those 30 second videos, because they're almost all the time fake, but there's still a part of me that wants to believe.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by realanswers]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Im always very leery of short videos like that. Short videos to me always scream hoax, no matter how fantastic that the video looks. Why not keep recording if its that big of a find?

With that said - That is interesting. But its probably someone in some kind of costume / wet suit.

I'd like to see the whole story here. Like why was he recording outside his window to begin with? Did he hear noises? What prompted it? There are way too many details left out.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
well ive not seen this clip before.

Cant wait for the analysts on ATS to get stuck in about this one.

The creature does go transparent at some points in the video though the movement does seem a little odd to me. Robotic at times to full running ability.

"IT" did knock the chair over on the garden at the end as well so if genuine then there is the chance to get some DNA here.

If its CGI then its very well done.

At 18 seconds it does look very robotic in the legs region and seems to have a glowing red eye??

Lets see what internos and the rest of the crazy gang make of this one.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by zeetroyman]

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It's possible it could be an alien but I highly doubt it.
It looks more like some guy running around in a wet suit to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I just noticed as he walks up to the chair, or whatever it is, positions its' arm close enough to the chair, pauses, then knocks it over.

IMO it's a hoax.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

LiveForever8.....

These things are always a "bit of fun"!

Now.....the video doesn’t make sense.

The “alien” is almost completely transparent at this point in the video:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6383d72bc5d3.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Its freaken 3D, even I could make that character in 3D max, you guys can download the pirated version from Shareminer.

ZZZ This is exactly why I never come to UFO threads, because I'm always disappointed.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

Its freaken 3D, even I could make that character in 3D max, you guys can download the pirated version from Shareminer.

ZZZ This is exactly why I never come to UFO threads, because I'm always disappointed.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

Thats a fair comment LittleSecret but you need to back up your claims with a little thing called evidence. If we all stopped looking at posts as soon as someone shouted 3d max we wouldnt get very far.

Im sure the guys on ATS will get to the bottom of this and supply the evidence to back up there claims.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but that really did not look very convinving.

At all.

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I don't hear anybody shouting "WTF?" Even if there is some kid who has climbed over my fence and is in my grounds, I shout "WTF?"

I don't even hear a, "Oh, look at that Reginald... There is some bloke in a tinfoil suit on the patio..."

Suspect? Yeah, you could say that...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SugarCube

Well, it's not like it was a one off incident that took them completely by surprise...

A few days prior to this, me and my brother had been hearing noises from the yard at night and thought we had seen something out the window, so we decided to keep a camera handy in case it happened again.

If it was me, I would certainly not be shouting 'WTF!'...I reckon I would be too gobsmacked to even get a word out. Not to mention scared stiff.

That's just me though

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This could only mean one thing.

Aliens come here for our extra-comfy gravity chairs sitting on our Hardy-Plank decks. Who could blame them?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
That is just a man in a costume. I seen CGI videos that looked more realistic then this poor excuses of a video.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Some snap shots of the Alien in the video nice post

This snap shot is with Inverted colors.

I have watched this video over and over and the chair does get moved as comment below says but shame there is no more video.
Well so far I am not convinced 100% this is real snapshots or not as someone said all ready this for all we know could be someone in a costume and the video is still bad but I could be wrong.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Yes, the fact that the chair gets knocked over is suspicious as it seems like a stunt to show that the 'Entity' is really there as opposed to it being a pasted on image.

Funny to watch though but i cant see how anyone could seriously state that it 'Could have a profound effect on history'!

That is laughable in itself!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join