It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There's a video just posted on "June 28th, 10 that's Enhanced the video to bring out some very interesting highlights, The YouTube Channel:" ufotoart " posted the video named:" REAL ALIEN Sighting June 7 2010 Enhanced " At least there's a better look at this interesting video??? Cheers!
[email protected]...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm soo sorry i just posted a reply about the Real Alien caught on video, The original video: "Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage" fro the YouTube channel:" MsBeeHat ". There is a new video out that "Highlights" the original video footage from the YouTube channel:" ufotoart " the new video named:" REAL AIIEN Sighting 2010 June 7 2010 Enhanced " This new video will show oyu another side of the original video, with some surprises! Link:
www.youtube.com...
videos=85pGsl1Vcag
[email protected]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

I think that video was already posted, some pages back.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It really looks like someone has some armored leggings on such as any knight would wear back in the good old 1500's. Such as : www.museumreplicas.com...

I am going to remake this in my Halloween outfit and see how many buy it. Don't get me wrong, I believe that there is life out there. But I don't believe its part of the Wizard of Oz world, unless of course this guy catches a flying monkey on camera and then we can talk.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Indeed it was and it gives us nothing extra...

Oh wel, it's fake anyways!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Looks funny.

I believe their existance, but this is probably fake.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
this video is definitely fake, it is for sure a guy in an alien costume, i only read the first 2 pages and the last 2 pages of this thread, cause i dont like feeding this troll,
the "alien"
goes transperent for a second because of over exposure from the light source

anyone that believes this hoazer, has just got trolled bad!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

I apologize if someones already said this, but you can't see through glass with infrared cameras.

Actually, let me elaborate before I get flamed. You can't see through glass with infrared because of where Infrared sits outside of the visible light spectrum. This applies to thermal vision as well. If the person holding the camera is using one of the night vision assisted type cameras, they're filming what the camera would've seen without it. I use milspec thermal and night vision devices at work, and anything "insulating" to the IR reflects your own heat signature back as if you're looking into a black mirror.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Illuminizard]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This footage does not appear to be sensational in any way. Looks like CGI that was done about the same time as the movie "Signs" came out, if not earlier. Older footage that can be found on youtube looks more legitimate than this, and I imagine that this can be made by any of the 1 million+ that knows how to use after-effects or similar programs efficiently.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

They've mastered interstellar travel and yet a hairless ape with a camera has them running with fear. He shouldn't have forgotten his force field generator and phaser.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
quiet a clumsy alien

anybody like a jellybaby?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hi comminity.

I dont know about this one.
(smile)

Speaking for myself, I hope I never encounter one face to face.

Its kinda strange how I enjoy reading on UFO/ET reports yet I feel very scraed if I actually encounterd one.
(to the point I dont want to).

Im going to make a thread on this.

One can learn from the replies.

Neat post though.

K

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i have to say if this was real then your looking at some pretty sloppy alien lmao they have been avoiding us for hundreds of years then all of a sudden one gets snapped on a Nokia? hmmmm if its real... and its public... i'd say we are being groomed to accept the truth

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
these aliens remind me of those wooden puppets artists use as example for studies

[edit on 5-7-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
We are all conditioned (those of us with skeptical minds, that is) to believe this to be nothing but a hoax.

I thought that too, at first. I'm not saying I believe with any sort of confidence that this is the real deal, but I will say after viewing the slowed down video from the mod and a few of the still shots, there are two distinct things which don't add up to the hoax declaration.

In one of the still shots, you can clearly see a conical shaped head. Yes, it could just be a costume.

The second, and much more compelling, is the length of the arms. Take a good hard look at just how long the arms are in relation to the rest of the body. I have never seen another homo sapien with arms that long in relation to its body.

I will also say this; lets just say someone happens to actually capture an ET on video. Would you even be able to watch it and go "Oh wow!?" Or would you immediately discredit it as a hoax? We all have this prexisting notion of what the first "ET captured on video" should look like, what the capturer should be doing/saying, and what it should and shouldn't look like, that it gets in the way of objective thinking.

Again, I'm not saying this is real by any stretch of the imagination. I'm just saying that I cannot, in good conscious, sit here and say that I fully believe it to be a hoax. If that makes me gullible, so be it.

It is an interesting video.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'd also like to add that the video isn't "clearly" anything.

It may be a man in a suit, it may be an alien. But it certainly isn't "clearly" either.

Without evidence, it will remain ambiguous. Mocking the OP and video accomplishes absolutely nothing.

It's not like (and thank god) this is a discussion of chinese lanterns or something.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
As I continue to read this topic it annoys me more and more how people base their "evidence" for the dismissal of this video on the reactions of the filmer.

I already mentioned it, but you cannot project ideas of how you'd react in a situation like this onto other people, and then claim that to be some kind of evidence.

That is utterly illogical. Everyone reacts to things differently.

Surely if this is fake, some of the more intelligent/talented posters here can come in with something a bit better to prove/show how/why it is in fact fake.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
And so... Slowly, but surely, this topic dies....

I still have a feeling this is fake, but i want to see more of these movies...
Maybe someday..... In the long term, many real movies have passed...

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Grifter.be]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Gotta call Shenanigans on this one. Considering this person is seeing an "alien" they seem awfully calm lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well, I think you can discount the "invisibility" aspect, it's obviously an effect of the video camera. Either over-saturation of light, or something else. The chair as well as the "alien" both disappear.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join