It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen to make historic UN address and appeal for 'world peace'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is clearly the 'Green Flag'. She is about to usher in WWIII. I highly doubt she will say it quite so honestly or sincerely but the context of "World Peace" has an equation.

This is not Gandhi, or Mother Theresa, this is the Queen of England whose crown stretches far and wide.

In order to bring about World Peace hatred and prejudice must end. The Fundamentalist must lay down. The Extremist must be overcome. It is not about setting aside our differences, it is about overcoming and conquering them; destroying them if need be.

Israel will start this I believe, but the NWO will end it.

I agree that Prince William will become a King, but he will not be 'The King', for that we await the return of our true Lords; the Lords of our Lords.

It is time to clean the World of indifference and remove the adversaries where ever they reside; a time of World Peace! Oh the Horror!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I agree that Prince William will become a King, but he will not be 'The King', for that we await the return of our true Lords; the Lords of our Lords.

I think you'll find that old Charlie's got first dibs on the throne mate. Regardless of public opinion, it's his right as Heir and Successor.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

Could the Prince Harry be the Antichrist? It's an interesting possibility in an OMEN sort of way.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr

Could the Prince Harry be the Antichrist? It's an interesting possibility in an OMEN sort of way.

It's VERY possible... He is ginger afterall!

ETA: Sorry to any red heads out ther, just a little joke at your expense

[edit on 28-6-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

*NWO dont exist, just a point to make.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
nik1halo, I do not wish to upset you, I would really like you to at least check what I have told you so far. Do you honestly believe the Queen complies with the government? Are you privy to the minutes of meetings she has with Her Government? Your supposed ownership is written on a piece of paper yet you insist a written document has no legal standing. Check your deeds, you are a tenant, this means you are leasing the land. You may own the bricks and mortar but what will that mean if they seize your land. They must reimburse you? With what? Fiat money, IOU's, a check in the post? Wake up man, you have nothing, only a dream.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

William will have to wait for his father Charles to die before becoming king as Charles has said he will most likely take over the throne when his mother dies.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

Dont complain, this is the best century to be living in.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Everton

If I had the chance to travel In time,I might want to go back to the 17-18 Century,not so many big things to be scared up like there are today.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm not complaining Everton, I no longer have a dog in this race, read my signature for a clue as to why!

[edit on 28-6-2010 by SOXMIS]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Everton

I'm predicting it here that Charles will never be king. It's not in the cards.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have to say that some of the people posting here seem like fools. Are you really that ignorant?

Queen (famous icon globally known, despite who is pulling the strings) + her biggest speech ever (importance) + at the UN (to whole world) + about world peace (unity, peace, love) = UFO/ET Disclosure to soon follow.

You have to ask:
Why now? Why now with all the things happening? Why not a year ago? Why not after 9/11 or some other day? What will the implications be? Our space brothers asked us to put away evil and hate, to learn to love, put aside nuclear weapons, live in peace. All this is coming full circle slowly, but surely. Just look around you. 10 years ago people would laugh about aliens, now they are trying to find them as soon as possible...Phobos, exoplanets, conferences, ESA, NASA, Mars, Titan, etc.

This speech will be seen by hundreds of millions of people around the world. It will be on every news station, LIVE! This speech will be something more important than Obama talking on FOX News about the US or whatever.

Everyone knows who's the Queen, no matter if they like her or not, they know her and that's what counts, not how old she is or whatnot!

I'm sure other countries will respond to her call in one way or another. The fact is, Disclosure can happen in this timeframe and will happen within 2013. It might even happen this year depending on how things turn out. But you have to put the puzzle together to understand what this speech means. It's like the oil spill, but the exact opposite. Just listen to what she has to say if you care and let's see when we will meet our space family.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

If it's disclosure, wouldn't that be intergalactic peace rather than world peace?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

You're not upsetting me mate and I know that everything you have said is the truth, but it's only the truth in theory. If the queen tried to actually action her "power", she would be in trouble. That is the real truth.

You ask what I should be reimbursed with if the land my home on is seized. My answer is the legal currency of the land, to the market value of the property and the land that I have purchased. As it is, I am am not a tennant, as I do actually fully own the land (well, actually the bank do, but I'm working on it). The word "tennant" does not appear on my deeds. I know, as I've read them cover to cover. I used to work for the local council in land ownership and property, so I do know what I'm on about.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
I have to say that some of the people posting here seem like fools. Are you really that ignorant?

Queen (famous icon globally known, despite who is pulling the strings) + her biggest speech ever (importance) + at the UN (to whole world) + about world peace (unity, peace, love) = UFO/ET Disclosure to soon follow.

You have to ask:
Why now? Why now with all the things happening? Why not a year ago? Why not after 9/11 or some other day? What will the implications be? Our space brothers asked us to put away evil and hate, to learn to love, put aside nuclear weapons, live in peace. All this is coming full circle slowly, but surely. Just look around you. 10 years ago people would laugh about aliens, now they are trying to find them as soon as possible...Phobos, exoplanets, conferences, ESA, NASA, Mars, Titan, etc.

This speech will be seen by hundreds of millions of people around the world. It will be on every news station, LIVE! This speech will be something more important than Obama talking on FOX News about the US or whatever.

Everyone knows who's the Queen, no matter if they like her or not, they know her and that's what counts, not how old she is or whatnot!

I'm sure other countries will respond to her call in one way or another. The fact is, Disclosure can happen in this timeframe and will happen within 2013. It might even happen this year depending on how things turn out. But you have to put the puzzle together to understand what this speech means. It's like the oil spill, but the exact opposite. Just listen to what she has to say if you care and let's see when we will meet our space family.

The big problem with Disclosure Cybernet is that it's always just around the corner. Perhaps her speech will usher in our Space Brothers and we'll live in peace and harmony for ever and ever but perhaps not. That's not to say I do not believe in some form of life out there, or that they are visiting us, it's just that I cannot see the Queen being the person to bring it on.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Well, unless he dies before the Queen, or abdicates the throne upon her death, then there is little choice in the matter.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SOXMIS

Anyway, I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one my friend, as we can both quote British law until we're blue in the face and neither of us will win and I have to get off in a bit.

I'll make sure I'm watching when the time comes around. I might even pop back onto this thread and give an update of my opinion after the deed is done.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Keeping a level head does not mean you are ignorant. The Queen is going to call out for world wide peace in a speech next month, that is all, there is nothing mysterious behind it and there are no aliens or lizard men as you call them coming into play. She has probably had enough of seeing war after war and disaster after disaster that and she has a few things to say about it. You say why not last year? why not 9/11? It is because it is next month, if she done it next year you would say why not last year?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Is the Queen even relevant anymore

www.whoownstheworld.com...

Well, she claims ownership of 1/6th of the Earth's land mass, for starters.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by DeReK DaRkLy]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

But how would you know she took action on her "power"? Who would cause her trouble? Governments come and go but the Crown is there forever. If you are confident you own your land then I'll leave it there brother, but I recommend you speak to your bank and ask to inspect your deeds, I think you will find you are listed as the tenant with regards to the land. The lease is one hundred years if memory serves me from my home ownership days, but there is a clause that the land can be seized under certain circumstances and yes they may reimburse you with legal tender, but that fiat money is only paper, or digital data on a computer and you should think about it. We have gone off thread too much with this so I apologise to the OP and hope the mods will keep this in just as a demonstration that the Queen is not all we are lead to believe.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by SOXMIS]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join