It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen to make historic UN address and appeal for 'world peace'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Queen to make historic UN address and appeal for 'world peace'

www.telegraph .co.uk

The Queen is preparing to deliver one of the most important speeches of her 58-year reign in New York early next month

She is expected to appeal for world unity and world peace when she addresses the 192-member General Assembly of the United Nations for the first time in more than half a century at the end of her summer tour of Canada

(visit the link for the full news article)

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
What a hypocritical joke. She's going to appeal for World peace, meanwhile her own Troops are arriving home in Bodybags at Heathrow Airport every month.

YOU WANT PEACE???? start by getting your own friggin troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan!!!

What about telling the damn UN that Iran can have whatever the hell they like because the US does, the UK does, Israel does and many others.

Hypocritical Snob. This infuriates me.

Yes yes, people say the Queen has no real official powers anymore in the UK, yeh right. Then why is she here making this speech.

It's a complete farse. She will appeal for peace then later this year we will see thousands of innocent Iranians slaughtered at the hands of the machine. We will continue to see Gaza pounded illegally by the rogue state of Israel.

Why doesnt she turn around at the UN and say "get our troops out now in the name of world peace and unity!!!" ....NO of course she wont, you know why???.....because they will do it thats why and she doesnt really want them to!!!

"UNITY" = united against countries who cant defend themselves and have natural resources.

World peace...hah...what a joke.

www.telegraph .co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-6-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Wow. This could be odd on so many levels. No disrespect, but aside from England and Canada, who really cares what she has to say? World peace? Her daddy should have thought of that on or around 1948.

I sure hope they invite Chavez again too and he gets to speak after her. Now that would be entertainment.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I'm hoping Ahmedinejad walks out on her speech.

Man that would be a classic moment/

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Agreed. World Peace from a family that are into deceit and murder. Yeah Right. The Queen is a 33rd degree patroness of the Illuminati. And all they are interested in is death and destruction of the population. I don't trust the Royal Family as far as I can throw them. Look how they murdered Diana!!

And they are not even British. They are all in-bred Nazi's!!! And we the sheeple of Britain pay for their jollies around the world..........

Bah! *snip* 'Em!!

Please don't circumvent the automatic censors.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

What about telling the damn UN that Iran can have whatever the hell they like because the US does, the UK does, Israel does and many others.

Maybe that's what she'll do?

/sarcasm

I wonder just what her motives for doing this are???

peace

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Is the Queen even relevant anymore.When i here the word Queen i think of castles,knights,lopping off heads and peasants,just give her a Nobel peace prize and let her get back to her corgi's and watching polo.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Exactly what hypocrites.

The english have to dictate to everyone how to run everything, destroying countries all around the world.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

A Star for ya.

Just how many people WERE killed in the "history of the King(s) and Queen(s) of England?"

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
What a hypocritical joke. She's going to appeal for World peace, meanwhile her own Troops are arriving home in Bodybags at Heathrow Airport every month.

YOU WANT PEACE???? start by getting your own friggin troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan!!!

This sums it up perfectly.

One should shut her royal mouth and retire to her ivory tower of irrelevance.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by grantbeed

This sums it up perfectly.

One should shut her royal mouth and retire to her ivory tower of irrelevance.

Make is a rat infested council house in one of the scummy areas of london, with nothing but state pension to live on.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Maybe Prince Phillip will be there and turn into a "Plague" as he has requested...

Bye Bye leaders, happy times ahead....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Does Canada have any tunnels? Just wondering.
And... IS the Queen going to be driving?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest

A Star for ya.

Just how many people WERE killed in the "history of the King(s) and Queen(s) of England?"

Exactly, and how they have dictated, with america how to damage so many countries on this planet for there own gains.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'll take a stab at it. She's coming here to inspect and secure her quarters on TPTB 2012 Ark for the Elite that is being built and tested in Nunavut. Sorry...couldn't resist.

Seriously, probably making her last tour of her Kingdom before she steps down. Long Live King William!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

What we need here is some smart rich people to create a fake ELE...

That will push all the , so called, Elites into their DUMB's...

Then we can close off all the exits and live in peace....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Think they'd fall for it?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

We can live and hope...

Sounded like a good plan to me..

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I read this before. I must admit I had a chuckle to myself. Who honestly respects what the Queen has to say these days! She is just a piece of political decoration, nothing she says will be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The Queen sits on her royal back-side all day long, and when it becomes time to wipe... you(s) really think that she would wipe her own back-side...No! She is so dam lazy just to wipe her own back-side clean.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join